Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

Last Match: Boro 2-0 Bolton
Next Match: Ipswich v Bolton - Sat 3PM - listen live here
Stephen Darby Retires from football Details
Eddie Davies bailed out Bolton days before his death Details

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Bolton Wanderers could be in administration 'within hours'

Bolton Wanderers could be in administration 'within hours'

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

y2johnny

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I could almost puke listening to this sycophantic nonsense. If Anderson offered to pay the full amount when it was due BM wouldn't have had a case to take to court. 

Don't you get it? 

If you can grasp the fundamental concept that he is a liar then perhaps you might finally stop hanging on to his every word.

Does any one of you lickspittles actually know what happened yesterday or what was agreed? 

Or understand the fact that an investor would get far more value if we'd gone into administration and Anderson had never arrived in the first place?

Anderson supporters... the word TOADY was made for you...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
:rofl:

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Welcome back Johnny  Very Happy

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Any further news on the deals being done with Heathcote's, Filwotsit? who Anderson borrowed £10million? from and the other creditors? From what I've heard it still sounds like the decks are being cleared (hopefully)!

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nixon suggesting there will be some news about something on Sunday. What the hell that means I've no idea but I do hope it includes the words "bought by a US billionaire".

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I hope it includes "Rob Earnshaw given number 9 shirt".

DEANO82

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nixon suggesting there will be some news about something on Sunday. What the hell that means I've no idea but I do hope it includes the words "bought by a US billionaire".
Thought he was suggesting there will be news about something other than Bolton on Sunday.  All his tweets have been about Bolton today and other people asking if anything else was happening.

Sluffy

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Some people have set their minds on what Anderson was given a directors ban for in 2005 and clearly thinks he's up to no good here - not only thinks but constantly posts that is why he is here!

However he's been at the club for a couple of years now and even his most sternest critics should by now have accepted that he's turn what was a basket case club totally around has got a number of results both on and off the pitch despite the odds being stack heavily against him.

Credit where credit it is due, but one or two in particular just won't give him any chance whatsoever and would rather the club fail and he be cast out rather than the club prosper under his stewardship.

Give a dog a bad name and never give it another chance. ever, is a moto that some seem to live by unfortunately.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I could almost puke listening to this sycophantic nonsense. If Anderson offered to pay the full amount when it was due BM wouldn't have had a case to take to court.

Don't you get it?

If you can grasp the fundamental concept that he is a liar then perhaps you might finally stop hanging on to his every word.

Does any one of you lickspittles actually know what happened yesterday or what was agreed?

Or understand the fact that an investor would get far more value if we'd gone into administration and Anderson had never arrived in the first place?

QED

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Some people have set their minds on what Anderson was given a directors ban for in 2005 and clearly thinks he's up to no good here - not only thinks but constantly posts that is why he is here!

However he's been at the club for a couple of years now and even his most sternest critics should by now have accepted that he's turn what was a basket case club totally around has got a number of results both on and off the pitch despite the odds being stack heavily against him.

Credit where credit it is due, but one or two in particular just won't give him any chance whatsoever and would rather the club fail and he be cast out rather than the club prosper under his stewardship.

Give a dog a bad name and never give it another chance. ever, is a moto that some seem to live by unfortunately.

Don't you get it?

QED
ribbet ribbet.....

rammywhite

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Anyone who thinks that some American billionaire is riding to the rescue like a white knight must be deluded. Mark my words- it ain't gonna happen

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I have to say Wander that you really are an old cantankerous git!

Sluffy

Admin
OFFICIAL - No administration and no points deduction!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

luckyPeterpiper

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
What I don't understand about all this business is that BluMarble themselves said they'd agreed a deal weeks ago so why did they suddenly pull out a winding up or admin petition when they already knew what they were getting and when? And why did the court agree to hear the case at all when (so far as all media are reporting) that deal's due date hadn't happened yet? Did I miss something? I'm not being flip by asking, I've been working down in Kent for the last three days and not had any spare time to trawl the 'net etc or watch TV.

Cajunboy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What I don't understand about all this business is that BluMarble themselves said they'd agreed a deal weeks ago so why did they suddenly pull out a winding up or admin petition when they already knew what they were getting and when? And why did the court agree to hear the case at all when (so far as all media are reporting) that deal's due date hadn't happened yet? Did I miss something? I'm not being flip by asking, I've been working down in Kent for the last three days and not had any spare time to trawl the 'net etc or watch TV.
What are you doing Hop-picking?

luckyPeterpiper

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What I don't understand about all this business is that BluMarble themselves said they'd agreed a deal weeks ago so why did they suddenly pull out a winding up or admin petition when they already knew what they were getting and when? And why did the court agree to hear the case at all when (so far as all media are reporting) that deal's due date hadn't happened yet? Did I miss something? I'm not being flip by asking, I've been working down in Kent for the last three days and not had any spare time to trawl the 'net etc or watch TV.
What are you doing Hop-picking?
No mate, I've been doing a course to become a trainer at work and we stayed in a B and B that didn't even have wi-fi. Since I don't own a mobile phone or other device of that type and the course was knackering I basically worked, called my wife then had a bite to eat and slept. I realise it sounds incredible in this day and age but I was just too tired after a twelve hour working day followed by a two hour exam (on each of the three days by the way) to bother with watching the TV. I got home at midnight last night, hit my pit and stayed there till almost midday so I'm only now catching up on things.

Sluffy

Admin

Anderson had said he'd agreed with BM about a deal (I'd seen nothing ever from BM's end?).

What Iles said during his stint yesterday was that BM had agreed with a third party(?) a reduced amount but come settlement time the payment was proposed to be paid in instalments which BM immediately rejected and started the wheels moving for Administration.

The court would obviously wish to hear any legitimate claims of payment default which BM had at that time. As far as I'm aware numerous dates are scheduled for court action on a given date, with the majority of cases being settled before they actual come before the court - just like what happened here.

Hope you enjoyed your time in Kent, Leeds Castle is a lovely place to visit if you had the time.

luckyPeterpiper

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Anderson had said he'd agreed with BM about a deal (I'd seen nothing ever from BM's end?).

What Iles said during his stint yesterday was that BM had agreed with a third party(?) a reduced amount but come settlement time the payment was proposed to be paid in instalments which BM immediately rejected and started the wheels moving for Administration.

The court would obviously wish to hear any legitimate claims of payment default which BM had at that time.  As far as I'm aware numerous dates are scheduled for court action on a given date, with the majority of cases being settled before they actual come before the court - just like what happened here.

Hope you enjoyed your time in Kent, Leeds Castle is a lovely place to visit if you had the time.

Unfortunately all I had time to do was eat and sleep after work mate.

I could have sworn I'd seen a statement from BM along the lines of "BluMarble is pleased to announce a mutually acceptable arrangement has been put in place between Bolton Wanderers Football Club and BluMarble in order to resolve the situation regarding the loan made to Sportshield' on the Beeb but since I cannot now find it I must assume I was mistaken.

Anyway, it seems to me that in this case BM appear to have spat out the dummy a bit but to be fair given how much grief Ken's getting from certain quarters including people who profess to love and want what's best for the club I suppose I'd have been somewhat nervous about payment in their shoes.

I'm relieved it's sorted at least for the moment but given how some of our "supporters" are behaving I don't expect it to stay that way, especially not with Iles still sticking his proboscis as far up the Supporter's Trust and former player's anal cavities as he can sink it in his desperate bid to 'prove' Ken is a demon.

Leeds_Trotter

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Does anyone have a link to an article where it states that the loan was taken out against the Stadium? Some Anti Anderson idiot is trying to tell me Dean took out the loan against his house! The bloke clearly doesn't have a clue! Laughing

Sluffy

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Does anyone have a link to an article where it states that the loan was taken out against the Stadium? Some Anti Anderson idiot is trying to tell me Dean took out the loan against his house! The bloke clearly doesn't have a clue! Laughing

Companies House - Burnden Leisure - Charges - BluMarble -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Leeds_Trotter

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Cheers Sluffy, that should shut him up for a while.

Leeds_Trotter

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
He's still denying it, I give up!

Sluffy

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He's still denying it, I give up!

Who is it, where on twitter can I find your conversation?

Leeds_Trotter

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
It's on Facebook, I don't think it's right me mentioning his name when he isn't here to defend himself. I've asked him before to come join the forum, and join in the fun.

Sluffy

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's on Facebook, I don't think it's right me mentioning his name when he isn't here to defend himself. I've asked him before to come join the forum, and join in the fun.

Ah, fair enough. I thought you were on twitter and I would have let you know if you were wasting your breath arguing with any of the most well known anti-Andersons.

To be honest if you are arguing with someone who doesn't even understand nor accept the fact that it is there in black and white that BluMarble secured their loan against the clubs assets, then you wasting your breath with them anyway and you might as well safe it because nothing you will say or prove will change their opinion.

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Who is it, where on twitter can I find your conversation?

He only sees this idiot when he looks in the mirror.

terenceanne

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
The bottom line of all this is that the club needs to be sold to whoever that actually has money to piss away.  4 million is just pocket change to owners of most of the bigger clubs. But that is enough to put us on the edge yet again. 
If the mysterious US Billionaire comes forward and doesn't mind losing money for a couple of years then we are theoretically set. That's the keyword "Billionaire"

T.R.O.Y

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
It certainly worked out for Sunderland and Ellis Short.

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Who is it, where on twitter can I find your conversation?

A bit harsh that Nat.

Leeds_Trotter

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A bit harsh that Nat.

It's just Nats way of telling me she likes me. Laughing

terenceanne

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It certainly worked out for Sunderland and Ellis Short.
So best to have an owner with nowt then?  

Nothing is 100% sure....but I'll go with a money man.

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It certainly worked out for Sunderland and Ellis Short.
So best to have an owner with nowt then?  

Nothing is 100% sure....but I'll go with a money man.
An owner having the money doesn't necessarily mean he'd put the money in the club so it depends on who that person is - but at least they would have the potential to put in what's required and that would be an upgrade in itself. 
Plus Ellis Short is only just a billionaire by the skin of his teeth, so it's not like he's got loads of money to splash around Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum