Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers could be in administration 'within hours'

+19
DEANO82
Reebok Trotter
gloswhite
GazVickers
MartinBWFC
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Sluffy
y2johnny
rammywhite
Norpig
Travelodge
wanderlust
Growler
Boggersbelief
Leeds_Trotter
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:I could almost puke listening to this sycophantic nonsense. If Anderson offered to pay the full amount when it was due BM wouldn't have had a case to take to court. 

Don't you get it? 

If you can grasp the fundamental concept that he is a liar then perhaps you might finally stop hanging on to his every word.

Does any one of you lickspittles actually know what happened yesterday or what was agreed? 

Or understand the fact that an investor would get far more value if we'd gone into administration and Anderson had never arrived in the first place?

Anderson supporters... the word TOADY was made for you...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
:rofl:

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome back Johnny  Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Any further news on the deals being done with Heathcote's, Filwotsit? who Anderson borrowed £10million? from and the other creditors? From what I've heard it still sounds like the decks are being cleared (hopefully)!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nixon suggesting there will be some news about something on Sunday. What the hell that means I've no idea but I do hope it includes the words "bought by a US billionaire".

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope it includes "Rob Earnshaw given number 9 shirt".

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:Nixon suggesting there will be some news about something on Sunday. What the hell that means I've no idea but I do hope it includes the words "bought by a US billionaire".
Thought he was suggesting there will be news about something other than Bolton on Sunday.  All his tweets have been about Bolton today and other people asking if anything else was happening.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sluffy wrote:
Some people have set their minds on what Anderson was given a directors ban for in 2005 and clearly thinks he's up to no good here - not only thinks but constantly posts that is why he is here!

However he's been at the club for a couple of years now and even his most sternest critics should by now have accepted that he's turn what was a basket case club totally around has got a number of results both on and off the pitch despite the odds being stack heavily against him.

Credit where credit it is due, but one or two in particular just won't give him any chance whatsoever and would rather the club fail and he be cast out rather than the club prosper under his stewardship.

Give a dog a bad name and never give it another chance. ever, is a moto that some seem to live by unfortunately.

wanderlust wrote:I could almost puke listening to this sycophantic nonsense. If Anderson offered to pay the full amount when it was due BM wouldn't have had a case to take to court.

Don't you get it?

If you can grasp the fundamental concept that he is a liar then perhaps you might finally stop hanging on to his every word.

Does any one of you lickspittles actually know what happened yesterday or what was agreed?

Or understand the fact that an investor would get far more value if we'd gone into administration and Anderson had never arrived in the first place?

QED

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Some people have set their minds on what Anderson was given a directors ban for in 2005 and clearly thinks he's up to no good here - not only thinks but constantly posts that is why he is here!

However he's been at the club for a couple of years now and even his most sternest critics should by now have accepted that he's turn what was a basket case club totally around has got a number of results both on and off the pitch despite the odds being stack heavily against him.

Credit where credit it is due, but one or two in particular just won't give him any chance whatsoever and would rather the club fail and he be cast out rather than the club prosper under his stewardship.

Give a dog a bad name and never give it another chance. ever, is a moto that some seem to live by unfortunately.

Don't you get it?

QED
ribbet ribbet.....

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Anyone who thinks that some American billionaire is riding to the rescue like a white knight must be deluded. Mark my words- it ain't gonna happen

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to say Wander that you really are an old cantankerous git!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

OFFICIAL - No administration and no points deduction!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What I don't understand about all this business is that BluMarble themselves said they'd agreed a deal weeks ago so why did they suddenly pull out a winding up or admin petition when they already knew what they were getting and when? And why did the court agree to hear the case at all when (so far as all media are reporting) that deal's due date hadn't happened yet? Did I miss something? I'm not being flip by asking, I've been working down in Kent for the last three days and not had any spare time to trawl the 'net etc or watch TV.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

luckyPeterpiper wrote:What I don't understand about all this business is that BluMarble themselves said they'd agreed a deal weeks ago so why did they suddenly pull out a winding up or admin petition when they already knew what they were getting and when? And why did the court agree to hear the case at all when (so far as all media are reporting) that deal's due date hadn't happened yet? Did I miss something? I'm not being flip by asking, I've been working down in Kent for the last three days and not had any spare time to trawl the 'net etc or watch TV.
What are you doing Hop-picking?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Cajunboy wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:What I don't understand about all this business is that BluMarble themselves said they'd agreed a deal weeks ago so why did they suddenly pull out a winding up or admin petition when they already knew what they were getting and when? And why did the court agree to hear the case at all when (so far as all media are reporting) that deal's due date hadn't happened yet? Did I miss something? I'm not being flip by asking, I've been working down in Kent for the last three days and not had any spare time to trawl the 'net etc or watch TV.
What are you doing Hop-picking?
No mate, I've been doing a course to become a trainer at work and we stayed in a B and B that didn't even have wi-fi. Since I don't own a mobile phone or other device of that type and the course was knackering I basically worked, called my wife then had a bite to eat and slept. I realise it sounds incredible in this day and age but I was just too tired after a twelve hour working day followed by a two hour exam (on each of the three days by the way) to bother with watching the TV. I got home at midnight last night, hit my pit and stayed there till almost midday so I'm only now catching up on things.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Anderson had said he'd agreed with BM about a deal (I'd seen nothing ever from BM's end?).

What Iles said during his stint yesterday was that BM had agreed with a third party(?) a reduced amount but come settlement time the payment was proposed to be paid in instalments which BM immediately rejected and started the wheels moving for Administration.

The court would obviously wish to hear any legitimate claims of payment default which BM had at that time. As far as I'm aware numerous dates are scheduled for court action on a given date, with the majority of cases being settled before they actual come before the court - just like what happened here.

Hope you enjoyed your time in Kent, Leeds Castle is a lovely place to visit if you had the time.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:

Anderson had said he'd agreed with BM about a deal (I'd seen nothing ever from BM's end?).

What Iles said during his stint yesterday was that BM had agreed with a third party(?) a reduced amount but come settlement time the payment was proposed to be paid in instalments which BM immediately rejected and started the wheels moving for Administration.

The court would obviously wish to hear any legitimate claims of payment default which BM had at that time.  As far as I'm aware numerous dates are scheduled for court action on a given date, with the majority of cases being settled before they actual come before the court - just like what happened here.

Hope you enjoyed your time in Kent, Leeds Castle is a lovely place to visit if you had the time.

Unfortunately all I had time to do was eat and sleep after work mate.

I could have sworn I'd seen a statement from BM along the lines of "BluMarble is pleased to announce a mutually acceptable arrangement has been put in place between Bolton Wanderers Football Club and BluMarble in order to resolve the situation regarding the loan made to Sportshield' on the Beeb but since I cannot now find it I must assume I was mistaken.

Anyway, it seems to me that in this case BM appear to have spat out the dummy a bit but to be fair given how much grief Ken's getting from certain quarters including people who profess to love and want what's best for the club I suppose I'd have been somewhat nervous about payment in their shoes.

I'm relieved it's sorted at least for the moment but given how some of our "supporters" are behaving I don't expect it to stay that way, especially not with Iles still sticking his proboscis as far up the Supporter's Trust and former player's anal cavities as he can sink it in his desperate bid to 'prove' Ken is a demon.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Does anyone have a link to an article where it states that the loan was taken out against the Stadium? Some Anti Anderson idiot is trying to tell me Dean took out the loan against his house! The bloke clearly doesn't have a clue! Laughing

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Does anyone have a link to an article where it states that the loan was taken out against the Stadium? Some Anti Anderson idiot is trying to tell me Dean took out the loan against his house! The bloke clearly doesn't have a clue! Laughing

Companies House - Burnden Leisure - Charges - BluMarble -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Cheers Sluffy, that should shut him up for a while.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He's still denying it, I give up!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum