Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

Last Match: Boro 2-0 Bolton
Next Match: Ipswich v Bolton - Sat 3PM - listen live here
Stephen Darby Retires from football Details
Eddie Davies bailed out Bolton days before his death Details

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Bolton Wanderers could be in administration 'within hours'

Bolton Wanderers could be in administration 'within hours'

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

BoltonTillIDie

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Coming in your ears!

You usually PM me your sexual fantasies.

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:95.1 i think

Thanks mate.

Radio Nuts is now live guys! Smile

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yes I can if you give me the fm number ASAP!

102.8 FM

Coming in your ears!

Very Happy

Leeds_Trotter

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Good work, in the chat box now if anyone fancies a natter.

Sluffy

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It just shows the staggering amount of ignorance out there.

That's why I've been trying so hard to stop it engulfing Nuts.

You've failed. KP is still posting.

Piss off. Very Happy

Very Happy

Sluffy

Admin
Radio Nuts is currently on, listening to BBC Radio Manchester.

So far Iles say there will be NO Admin.

Also believes that the delay is that the EFL has told Anderson to tidy up outstanding creditors (presumably) Henry and Heathcote, etc.

Anybody reading this join us on the chatbox and listen to Radio Nuts which you find by clicking on the link to your profile at the top of this page.

T.R.O.Y

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Main thing is we’re out the woods for now, be interesting to see where the cards lie now. I read earlier EFL could still sanction us in future? Don’t know the ins and outs of this, but if so Ken can’t have much goodwill left there having skipped payments left, right and centre recently.

What’s obvious is we need investment ASAP. That small profit we heard about must be a loss after today.

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
just for those who listened in to the broadcast, I'm not the bloke who made the last call, from Cheltenham, who said KA hadn't put a penny into the club.

I personally think Ken has done a good job, but as it turns out, he could have handled some aspects a damned sight better, but as Nat said, if it wasn't for him, the club would have folded a while ago. it can't be easy juggling all the calls on his time and money.

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Main thing is we’re out the woods for now, be interesting to see where the cards lie now. I read earlier EFL could still sanction us in future? Don’t know the ins and outs of this, but if so Ken can’t have much goodwill left there having skipped payments left, right and centre recently.

What’s obvious is we need investment ASAP. That small profit we heard about must be a loss after today.

One bloke who phoned in was wondering the same depending on how the EFL view the deal that has been made where we could still get a 12 point reduction and a 2-year transfer embargo even though we haven't gone into administration.

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Watched the update on Granada news and it sounds as if a deal has been struck. I thought Mr Allanson of the Supporters Trust came across okay. refreshing to see him not having a pop at Chairman Ken. It would be a travesty being docked 12 points after our best start to a season since our Premiership date.

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
How does the death of Eddie Davies impact on the deal?

Cajunboy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
My thoughts too.

This could change things in the future, depending on how he left things with his family.

MartinBWFC

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Just seen the news on ED, awful news and today of all days.

DEANO82

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:How does the death of Eddie Davies impact on the deal?
Don't think it does or Ken wouldn't have had him bumped off.

Growler

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:How does the death of Eddie Davies impact on the deal?
It's one less person to bail Ken out in the future, which can't be good news for us while we have an owner with no money .

wessy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Well that was a long long bad day, Topped off with the sad news on Eddie Davies, however we live to fight on for what it's worth i am in the pro Anderson ranks, i didn't see loads of investors waiting in line  when KA stepped up, are we in a better position two years on? in my books yes.

Most fans haven't a clue about the state the club was in when he took over and seem to think if he walked someone bigger and better will step in, well maybe but it could go the other way.  So i vote that he stays until he thinks the timing is right and sells to someone who can take us to the next level. 

Don't fully understand how Ken offered to pay the full amount plus interest but was turned down ? but that's the point we don't know the full facts so any view is pure conjecture.

T.R.O.Y

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Don't fully understand how Ken offered to pay the full amount plus interest but was turned down ? but that's the point we don't know the full facts so any view is pure conjecture.

Disputed by Blue Marble apparently so who knows, but for those who take Ken’s every word as gospel the events of the last 24 hours are an eye opener. Nobody can expect to have a complete understanding of the clubs business through this press statements alone.

Sluffy

Admin

Disputed by Blue Marble apparently so who knows, but for those who take Ken’s every word as gospel the events of the last 24 hours are an eye opener. Nobody can expect to have a complete understanding of the clubs business through this press statements alone.

I don't think anyone takes what KA says as gospel but he certainly as a better idea of what is actually going on than anybody else reporting things and the only insight we have of how the clubs business is being run.

Maybe a little knowledge is a dangerous thing but it's better than having no knowledge at all and simply making things up to fill in the blanks.

At least it does in my opinion.

T.R.O.Y

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
I don’t think anyone would dispute that.

I’d also say it’s dangerous to create a very strongly held opinion based on limited information and then lambast anyone who disagrees, as we see on Twitter at the moment. It’s unhealthy.

Sluffy

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don’t think anyone would dispute that.

I’d also say it’s dangerous to create a very strongly held opinion based on limited information and then lambast anyone who disagrees, as we see on Twitter at the moment. It’s unhealthy.

Agreed.

That's exactly why we don't want it on here either, particularly when those opinions are based on nothing more than something that happened THIRTEEN years ago.

T.R.O.Y

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
I don’t follow.

Sluffy

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don’t follow.

Some people have set their minds on what Anderson was given a directors ban for in 2005 and clearly thinks he's up to no good here - not only thinks but constantly posts that is why he is here!

However he's been at the club for a couple of years now and even his most sternest critics should by now have accepted that he's turn what was a basket case club totally around has got a number of results both on and off the pitch despite the odds being stack heavily against him.

Credit where credit it is due, but one or two in particular just won't give him any chance whatsoever and would rather the club fail and he be cast out rather than the club prosper under his stewardship.

Give a dog a bad name and never give it another chance. ever, is a moto that some seem to live by unfortunately.

Growler

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Amid all the one eyed tributes on social media tonight its refreshing that someone mentions the basket case of a club Eddie Davies left us with.
To gain promotion and avoid relegation without spending any money is an admirable achievement by Ken but I suspect its  more down to luck than judgement.If he carries on being lucky at some point in the future i will accept its judgement.

Dunkels King

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Amid all the one eyed tributes on social media tonight its refreshing that someone mentions the basket case of a club Eddie Davies left us with.
To gain promotion and avoid relegation without spending any money is an admirable achievement by Ken but I suspect its  more down to luck than judgement.If he carries on being lucky at some point in the future i will accept its judgement.
Whilst I tend to agree, to a certain extent I think he was not fully in the loop, and that Gartside had more to do with the state of the club than Eddie who I think just bankrolled us in to the mess.

T.R.O.Y

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don’t follow.

Some people have set their minds on what Anderson was given a directors ban for in 2005 and clearly thinks he's up to no good here - not only thinks but constantly posts that is why he is here!

However he's been at the club for a couple of years now and even his most sternest critics should by now have accepted that he's turn what was a basket case club totally around has got a number of results both on and off the pitch despite the odds being stack heavily against him.

Credit where credit it is due, but one or two in particular just won't give him any chance whatsoever and would rather the club fail and he be cast out rather than the club prosper under his stewardship.

Give a dog a bad name and never give it another chance. ever, is a moto that some seem to live by unfortunately.

Think the phrase is; ‘Give a dog a bad name and hang him’, but I see your point.

Ken’s history is certainly a factor worth considering when judging his ability to lead the club, but shouldn’t be the only one.

He’s done a lot of good for the club, I’ve said many times he deserves immense credit - especially for bringing in Parky whose worked miracles to deliver success on the pitch in spite of the goings on above him.

What’s obvious is we need investment, Ken doesn’t have the wealth or the will to cover losses long term and I’m not sure how the club can increase revenue or cut costs any further (without promotion).

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I could almost puke listening to this sycophantic nonsense. If Anderson offered to pay the full amount when it was due BM wouldn't have had a case to take to court. 

Don't you get it? 

If you can grasp the fundamental concept that he is a liar then perhaps you might finally stop hanging on to his every word.

Does any one of you lickspittles actually know what happened yesterday or what was agreed? 

Or understand the fact that an investor would get far more value if we'd gone into administration and Anderson had never arrived in the first place?

Anderson supporters... the word TOADY was made for you...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BoltonTillIDie

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nixon wrote:Bolton. Anderson was trying to do deals with creditors inc agents yesterday. The kind of thing you do when clearing the decks ahead of finding a buyer.

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think a new owner with real money is needed now to take us forward. KA deserves credit for keeping this great club alive and if he's had to duck and dive a bit to achieve it then i can live with it.

y2johnny

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think a new owner with real money is needed now to take us forward. KA deserves credit for keeping this great club alive and if he's had to duck and dive a bit to achieve it then i can live with it.
:clap:

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum