Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wanderers Trust

+6
WhiteBic
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Wanderers Trust Empty The Wanderers Trust Sat Nov 24 2012, 18:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blackburn fans have started up 'The Rovers Trust' in an effort to raise the funds to purchase the club from the Venkys. They've already raised £3m.

We need to copy their idea because, let's face it, BWFC is currently being run by complete imbeciles with the business nouse of George Oghani's stolen ironing board.

People keep telling me this Eddie Davies fella is some sort of Alan Sugar type who has several successful businesses, yet he's let BWFC get £130m in debt and given us Gary Megson and Owen Coyle. We cannot let this ownership to continue.

I've not gone through the figures with the club yet but the debt is around £130m, the ground is perhaps worth about £50m and the players around 78p (48p if Holden doesn't recover).

So we need to raise £180,000,000.78 in the coming months. We need to take back our club and run it properly. I propose the regulars on Bolton Nuts form a new board who can then choose a proper manager who doesn't pick names out of a hat when picking his starting 11.

So are you with me? How much can you pledge and are you prepared to join the new BWFC board?

2The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sat Nov 24 2012, 18:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll throw in a new ironing board to help the kit man get some decent creases in the players togs.

3The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sat Nov 24 2012, 18:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'll throw in a new ironing board to help the kit man get some decent creases in the players togs.

We'll be needing at least £5m from you RT.

4The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sat Nov 24 2012, 18:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If any "bolton nuts" poster was manager we'd be in the Ryman league FACT.

Being a know it all on a forum doesn't mean you can manage a football team.

5The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sat Nov 24 2012, 18:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I win the Euro Millions I will do my bit.

6The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sat Nov 24 2012, 18:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:If any "bolton nuts" poster was manager we'd be in the Ryman league FACT.

Fucking typical, 3 posts in and already someone is moaning.

We have to raise £180,000,000.78 before we can even think of replacing Freedman.

7The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sat Nov 24 2012, 18:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

And where did I say we would manage a football team? This is a serious Trust and we will scour the world for the right woman.

8The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sat Nov 24 2012, 19:11

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll donate the 78 pence to make it a nice round number.

9The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sat Nov 24 2012, 19:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This thread sums up Bolton fans. They all think they're great fans, but when the time comes to put their hands in their pockets they run for the hills.

I may have to buy the club outright myself.

10The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sat Nov 24 2012, 22:34

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I could run a Tombola stall at the over 60's on Tuesday to try and raise some funds.

Perhaps RT could have a word with His latest sponsor Mr Swindler for a donation.

11The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sat Nov 24 2012, 22:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I tried but Mr Swindley has been crying poverty since he settled his bill with NigerianBolton. He blames his legal team for letting him down. I am meeting with Mr Bells-Palsy when I officially open his new tea room in Breightmet next week and I will see if I can rustle up some sponsorship money.

12The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sat Nov 24 2012, 22:54

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Anyone would do the same in muambas shoes. People who slag him off probably dont have there own kids and have sad unfulfilled lives. The same goes for Flintoff, loads dish it out but put yourself in there shoes. They both both have bills to pay and want the best for their kids.

Single, dont go to any games, come on here slagging off ex bolton player? Shame

13The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sat Nov 24 2012, 23:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:Anyone would do the same in muambas shoes. People who slag him off probably dont have there own kids and have sad unfulfilled lives. The same goes for Flintoff, loads dish it out but put yourself in there shoes. They both both have bills to pay and want the best for their kids.

Methinks this post may be in the wrong thread. :soz:

14The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 08:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:Anyone would do the same in muambas shoes. People who slag him off probably dont have there own kids and have sad unfulfilled lives. The same goes for Flintoff, loads dish it out but put yourself in there shoes. They both both have bills to pay and want the best for their kids.

You will not be invited onto the board, you clearly have problems understanding basic English. Feel free, however, to contribute.

15The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 10:11

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:.

I've not gone through the figures with the club yet but the debt is around £130m, the ground is perhaps worth about £50m and the players around 78p (48p if Holden doesn't recover).

So we need to raise £180,000,000.78 in the coming months. We need to take back our club and run it properly. ?

Don't be too hasty and throw good money like that away. Wait and see if a points deduction won't get us relegated at the end of the season and buy it from the administrators for a quid. Its happened before - Leicester City for a kick off.

16The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 16:33

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hipster_Nebula wrote:If any "bolton nuts" poster was manager we'd be in the Ryman league FACT.

The Ryman League (AKA the Isthmian League) is for south east clubs only. The northern equivalent is the Evo-Stik Northern Premier League, where we would play clubs such as Chorley, Buxton, Stafford Rangers and FC United of Manchester. :good:

17The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 16:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster knows nothing about football, he's Scottish.

18The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 16:47

Blackburn are serious about taking back the club from the owners. I don't hate them, but they don't have the best interests of the club at heart. We will raise this cash and own the club ourselves. I contributed a considerable amount, I went without some weed for a fortnight.

Your owner on the other hand seems hellbent on making you bankrupt. I love his style. But you fools will do nowt about it.

19The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:But you fools will do nowt about it.

I fear you are right. Rovers have already raised £3m, we've not had a single contribution. Do you bastards want to save our club or not?

20The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:04

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha, perhaps you should ask everyone to hand over 10% of their salary each month?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum