Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The state of the economy.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The state of the economy. Empty The state of the economy. Sun Jan 29 2012, 17:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An interesting article from Professor David Icke in the Voortrekkers evening edition.

According to a recent report, 98 of the 100 FTSE 100 companies are registered offshore, meaning they pay little or no UK incomee tax. This includes the major high street Banks. At a very conservative estimate, this is £24 Billion pounds lost to the economy each year. Another survey, 2 weeks later, showed that the same FTSE 100 companies have paid their directors a 49% pay rise, with 43% going to their CEO's.

According to David Cameron, " We are all in this together". Clearly we are not " All in this together "

It seems to me that whichever political party is in power, they do their best to protect the top 1% of society, and the companies that they represent.
An unrestricted, Ministry of Defence document, strategic Policy Document 2007-2035 ( available to view on the internet ) anticipates civil disorder from people, impoverished by lack of benefit and pension provision.

The riots seen across the country in August are likely to be a foretaste of things to come.

I wonder if Government ministers have actually read the document ?

Strange that they should reduce police numbers by 6,000 when all the indications are that they might come in handy.

2The state of the economy. Empty Re: The state of the economy. Sun Jan 29 2012, 17:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As David Cameron would say "take your argument down to the job centre"

3The state of the economy. Empty Re: The state of the economy. Sun Jan 29 2012, 18:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll believe that when David Cameron stops giving our money away to the rest of the world, the EU and the IMF, and reduces MP's and top public and private figures pay to the minimum wage.

4The state of the economy. Empty Re: The state of the economy. Sun Jan 29 2012, 18:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We prioritise the financial sector as a nation and welcome offshore companies - basically because they wouldn't be here if they had to pay our taxes.

It's always been the case. I remember ICI declaring zero profit in the 70s.

You can do anything with accounts and firms pay tax on how well they present the books, as opposed to how much dosh they are actually making. That's the way it is.

5The state of the economy. Empty Re: The state of the economy. Sun Jan 29 2012, 18:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In reality the top 10% get 90% and the bottom 90% have to squabble over 10%. We don't see many investment bankers who caused the problem with their gambling, out begging do we ?

It is not only our pensions, it's the basic OAP pension and social security benefits too. There are some deserving elderly people, sick and disabled, who the government appears to be trying to starve and freeze to death. The unions have sussed out David Cameron and are going on general strike soon despite him partially caving in to their demands. The way we're going we could all end up in a British revolution and what price anyone's pension then ? I'm starting to suspect we are entering a depression like the 1930's, not a double dip recession, with another world war in 10 years.

I wonder who the next Hitler is going to be ?

This guy calls a spade a spade.

https://youtu.be/aVlNZ3SIPbo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum