Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moan of the Match - Norwich

+6
Banks of the Croal
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
wanderlust
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Three votes to use

Moan of the Match - Norwich Vote_lcap43%Moan of the Match - Norwich Vote_rcap 43% [ 6 ]
Moan of the Match - Norwich Vote_lcap7%Moan of the Match - Norwich Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Moan of the Match - Norwich Vote_lcap14%Moan of the Match - Norwich Vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
Moan of the Match - Norwich Vote_lcap0%Moan of the Match - Norwich Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Moan of the Match - Norwich Vote_lcap7%Moan of the Match - Norwich Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Moan of the Match - Norwich Vote_lcap0%Moan of the Match - Norwich Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Moan of the Match - Norwich Vote_lcap14%Moan of the Match - Norwich Vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Moan of the Match - Norwich Sat Feb 04 2012, 18:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

OK back to 4-4-2, Kevin Davies up front, Muamba taken off and Zat Knight being his useless self - things don't change much really - do they - not under Coyle anyway.

So who was our most useless donkey today then?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sluffy on Sat Feb 04 2012, 19:02; edited 1 time in total

2Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sat Feb 04 2012, 18:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have to say OC today.

We were doing OK for 60 minutes or so and I understand that we offered no threat up front as Ngog was very isolated, but we were the away team and a point would have been fine. If anyone needed to be subbed it was Eagles. First half he was close to us in the Jarrold stand and it was painful to watch. He just looked out of sorts and dare I say it? Lazy. So he'd be my second choice.

But to take off Fabrice and bring on BKD in a bid to get the winner was suicidal IMO.

We lost the midfield and the game as a result of that one decision.

What made it worse was that we believed we could win this one and everyone was in good voice until then although I thought "Delia's right, your fans are sh1te" was a bit unnecessary and the twat singing the Tractor song must have thought he was in Ipswich. As it panned out, they had the last laugh and were the only ones singing at the end.

A lot of money and a frozen ass for nothing.

3Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sat Feb 04 2012, 19:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

coyles a plank.

4Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sat Feb 04 2012, 21:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Im glad I kept my money in my pocket. Coyle fcuked up this one. We need Muamba in midfield so wtf was the substitution all about ?

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Sat Feb 04 2012, 21:37; edited 1 time in total

5Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sat Feb 04 2012, 21:29

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The majority of our support could have done a better job than Coyle today.

6Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sat Feb 04 2012, 22:16

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Not looked at any other posts, gone straight for Coyle.

Made one hell of a fucking mistake,should have kept with the starting line up, they were doing OK...Second Half, till the sub.

7Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sat Feb 04 2012, 22:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We actually improved up top when Davies came on, we had a 5 minute spell where we were well on top.

but it did hurt us going the other way, but if we score during that period we probably win and Coyle is a genius.

8Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sat Feb 04 2012, 23:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

One paper today said that the difference between Coyle and the Blackburn manager is that OC always praised his team, even when we were crap, and that approach helped the team and would be the difference between us staying up, and them going down. It didn't mention that Coyles tactics were shite

9Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sat Feb 04 2012, 23:19

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Coyle for me. He really has to start learning how just to see games out instead of trying to go and win every game, when you pick up 4 points against Arsenal and Liverpool at home none of the fans would have slated him for trying to go for a point away at Norwich.

Not sure if I was looking at the 2nd goal wrong but I am sure K.Davies was not picking up his man on the re-bound.

10Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sat Feb 04 2012, 23:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You're right, and it shows his inexperience. I was watching it on the PC, and I can't say that I saw SKD do anything actually, after his first 5 minutes that is

11Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sun Feb 05 2012, 09:16

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Yet more evidence of how much better off we would be if we had sold Davies! Doh!

12Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sun Feb 05 2012, 12:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Yet more evidence of how much better off we would be if we had sold Davies! Doh!

Considering we were better when Davies came on, it showed the opposite.

The problem is we have 2 wingers who refuse to get back, Tuncay, a striker playing wide right where he has no business.

NRC and Mark Davies play too far apart and leave huge gaps in the middle.

If anything it shows we should have bought an enforcer.

13Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sun Feb 05 2012, 12:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Muamba is our enforcer but Coyle brought him off!

14Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sun Feb 05 2012, 12:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah and thats on him, not Davies.

15Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sun Feb 05 2012, 12:51

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
xmiles wrote:Yet more evidence of how much better off we would be if we had sold Davies! Doh!

Considering we were better when Davies came on, it showed the opposite.

The problem is we have 2 wingers who refuse to get back, Tuncay, a striker playing wide right where he has no business.

NRC and Mark Davies play too far apart and leave huge gaps in the middle.

If anything it shows we should have bought an enforcer.

I agree with your second and third points but I don't think we were better when Davies came on. We had about 5 minutes before Norwich sussed us out and then what did Davies actually achieve compared to the consequences of taking Muamba off?

16Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sun Feb 05 2012, 12:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They didn't suss him out because he was winning headers until the final whistle.

shame he was laying it off to people who then lost it.

17Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sun Feb 05 2012, 13:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree it was a bad decision by Coyle that's why he got my vote.

18Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sun Feb 05 2012, 13:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FWIW, I still think it was worth keeping Davies mainly to be used in a cameo role as an impact player. £1.5 million is chicken feed for a Premier league striker so for me it was a no-brainer.

19Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sun Feb 05 2012, 13:34

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

true, but Davies did nothing to either

20Moan of the Match - Norwich Empty Re: Moan of the Match - Norwich Sun Feb 05 2012, 13:36

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It depends on how you view Davies. As Le God's mentioned, he improved us from an attacking point of view. But we've had this for 2 years. Just when you think he's gotten so bad he's no longer selectable, he surprises everyone with a decent half an hour, and he's rewarded for it with more opportunities which he wastes. If he plays like that again in the near future, I'll be amazed.

I'd almost feel bad accepting £1.5m from Sunderland, it's that generous an offer given the circumstances. Circumstances being, 6 months left on contract, 35 years old so not gonna see an offer like that again, big chunk off hefty wage bill, just paid £4m for Sordell who should be a better option, he's on too much just to be a cameo player baring our financial situation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum