Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Shaving

Shaving

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31 Re: Shaving on Tue Feb 19 2013, 12:58

Soul Kitchen

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
wanderlust wrote:Chillies are the worst. I grow Scotch Bonnets and use them 2 or 3 times a week - always liked them. But the oil gets on your fingers when chopping them and I am very careful about what I touch with them these days. Not recommended for ladies bits - I reckon Scotch Bonnets were Elvis's inspiration for Burning Love.
I bet it gave him a burning arse after he ate them!?!

32 Re: Shaving on Tue May 15 2018, 09:54

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm getting some stick because I'm not shaving on a regular basis. It used to be the nightly ritual when I was in work,but I'm taking a more relaxed view now.
Don't know what all the fuss is about. Is it the first step to becoming a slob? Do I need to get a grip?
And what's wrong with wearing training pants and slippers during the day?
Do you lot shave every day?
I'm sure Nat doesn't.

33 Re: Shaving on Tue May 15 2018, 11:54

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think we must be kindred spirits Boncey, i don't shave very often and am always wearing tracky bottoms or similar around the house  Very Happy

34 Re: Shaving on Tue May 15 2018, 11:59

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:I think we must be kindred spirits Boncey, i don't shave very often and am always wearing tracky bottoms or similar around the house  Very Happy

Mrs Norpig hit the jackpot.

Sort yourself out, or she'll be off with the window cleaner.

35 Re: Shaving on Tue May 15 2018, 11:59

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:I'm sure Nat doesn't.

Of course I shave you bloody perve. No one wants a jungle down there. Even if it is locked to the outside world.

36 Re: Shaving on Tue May 15 2018, 12:03

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:I think we must be kindred spirits Boncey, i don't shave very often and am always wearing tracky bottoms or similar around the house  Very Happy
Makes sense. Shaving is a pain in the arse. I once made the mistake of buying some Poundland razors,and ended up spending even more on plasters.
I wonder if that cream works,the stuff that women put on their legs?
Anyone on here sport a full beard? Apart from the obvious suspect.
This thread was started by Magoo,who said he'd cut himself shaving his balls. With my record,I'm staying well clear of that sort of malarkey.

37 Re: Shaving on Tue May 15 2018, 12:05

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Christ! You sound like a right catch!

I hope you don’t dress like that when out doing the weekly big shop with the Mrs. Very Happy

38 Re: Shaving on Tue May 15 2018, 12:05

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Mrs Norpig hit the jackpot.

Sort yourself out, or she'll be off with the window cleaner.
She knows she struck gold when she met me  Very Happy

39 Re: Shaving on Tue May 15 2018, 12:08

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:

I hope you don’t dress like that when out doing the weekly big shop with the Mrs. Very Happy
I am a scruffy bugger around the house as i like to be comfy, i can't stand sitting around at home with jeans on, too uncomfortable for me.

When i do venture out i can assure you KP, i make more of an effort  Very Happy

40 Re: Shaving on Tue May 15 2018, 12:10

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:

I am a scruffy bugger around the house as i like to be comfy, i can't stand sitting around at home with jeans on, too uncomfortable for me.

When i do venture out i can assure you KP, i make more of an effort  Very Happy

Well that’s good to hear then. At least your not sat lounging around the house in your birthday suit! Laughing

41 Re: Shaving on Tue May 15 2018, 12:15

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
My problem is finding gear to wear that doesn't sport a BWFC logo. I'm a bit of a sad bastard.
Wanderers wallet,Wanderers egg cups,Wanderers salt and pepper shakers,Wanderers mugs,Wanderers key ring. My clothes are much the same.
I need one of those TV experts to sort my life out.

42 Re: Shaving on Tue May 15 2018, 12:17

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:My problem is finding gear to wear that doesn't sport a BWFC logo. I'm a bit of a sad bastard.
Wanderers wallet,Wanderers egg cups,Wanderers salt and pepper shakers,Wanderers mugs,Wanderers key ring. My clothes are much the same.

You mean that you look a bit like an ASBO OAP in a tracksuit? Very Happy

43 Re: Shaving on Tue May 15 2018, 12:30

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:My problem is finding gear to wear that doesn't sport a BWFC logo. I'm a bit of a sad bastard.

You mean that you look a bit like an ASBO OAP in a tracksuit? Very Happy
No KP. I look like a suave,sophisticated,older man. 

It's the BWFC logo's that mark me down as a sad old bastard. I see another bloke almost every morning who knocks about in a City shirt,and he always looks at me with pity.

Glory hunter. He's never even been to a game.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum