Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryo Miyaichi

+2
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ryo Miyaichi Empty Ryo Miyaichi Wed Feb 08 2012, 11:42

Played in a behind closed doors friendly yesterday and scored an absolutely world class goal apparently. Do you think he will be in the team on Saturday? I would throw him in for Eagles.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Ryo Miyaichi Empty Re: Ryo Miyaichi Wed Feb 08 2012, 11:51

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'd start him on the right personally, I have never been too convinced with Eagles and if you can impress in the Dutch League for one of there better clubs you can't be too shabby.

Hope he doesn't turn out to be another Kakuta.

3Ryo Miyaichi Empty Re: Ryo Miyaichi Wed Feb 08 2012, 11:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe! I doubt it though personally, too big of a game to experiment.

4Ryo Miyaichi Empty Re: Ryo Miyaichi Wed Feb 08 2012, 12:29

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Coyle pick a loan player? Let's not get silly.

5Ryo Miyaichi Empty Re: Ryo Miyaichi Wed Feb 08 2012, 19:20

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

aaron_bwfc wrote:I'd start him on the right personally, I have never been too convinced with Eagles and if you can impress in the Dutch League for one of there better clubs you can't be too shabby.

Can Ryo play on the right? I thought he was a left winger? I might be wrong though. I was talking to a guy today, who supports Arsenal and I asked him, if Ryo was any good? He reckons he's a quality young player, his downside, is he is a little lightweight and he can get knocked off the ball quite easily.

6Ryo Miyaichi Empty Re: Ryo Miyaichi Wed Feb 08 2012, 19:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most of these Japanese and Korean imports look as if they could do with a good meal inside them. Sushi and rice isn't very filling and wont put meat on bones.

If he's owt like Chungy, his pace and guile will be just what we are looking for. I hope he is a success because you only need to pay for three letters on the back of your shirt.

7Ryo Miyaichi Empty Re: Ryo Miyaichi Wed Feb 08 2012, 20:35

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hope he isn't knoecked off the ball too easily, we have enough of that with Eagles, and to some extent Ngog

8Ryo Miyaichi Empty Re: Ryo Miyaichi Wed Feb 08 2012, 22:32

He looks pretty goddam quick though, as this video from when he played against us earlier in the season shows.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't think it is 100m in 9 seconds as the title says.

9Ryo Miyaichi Empty Re: Ryo Miyaichi Thu Feb 09 2012, 07:31

I just hope he gets played rather than a bench warmer like kakuta. Apparently he became a real fan favourite when he was on loan last season n been watching other videos on Youtube and he does look really good. I give petrov a rest and see how it goes...

10Ryo Miyaichi Empty Re: Ryo Miyaichi Thu Feb 09 2012, 14:57

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Culcheth_White wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:I'd start him on the right personally, I have never been too convinced with Eagles and if you can impress in the Dutch League for one of there better clubs you can't be too shabby.

Can Ryo play on the right? I thought he was a left winger? I might be wrong though. I was talking to a guy today, who supports Arsenal and I asked him, if Ryo was any good? He reckons he's a quality young player, his downside, is he is a little lightweight and he can get knocked off the ball quite easily.

Oh right, I could be wrong then. I thought he was a right winger, may have to check FM12 and Fifa to make sure.

11Ryo Miyaichi Empty Re: Ryo Miyaichi Thu Feb 09 2012, 15:53

Never heard of the bloke, I'm sure he's great though - honest!

12Ryo Miyaichi Empty Re: Ryo Miyaichi Thu Feb 09 2012, 21:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Never heard of the bloke.

That's because he doesn't play for Liverpool you fat bastard. You need to get out more and cover a few more games.

13Ryo Miyaichi Empty Re: Ryo Miyaichi Fri Feb 10 2012, 06:37

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:Never heard of the bloke.

That's because he doesn't play for Liverpool you fat bastard. You need to get out more and cover a few more games.

Ha!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum