Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next England Manager Poll

+9
largehat
jayjay23
Banks of the Croal
bwfc71
gloswhite
doffcocker
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who will be the England Boss for Euro 2012

Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 24% [ 4 ]
Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 24% [ 4 ]
Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% [ 2 ]
Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 29% [ 5 ]
Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Thu Feb 09 2012, 15:48

I hope Steve Keane gets the job - ace manager

32Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Thu Feb 09 2012, 16:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:I hope Steve Keane gets the job - ace manager

I'm attempting to get you banned, you absolute tard! Twisted Evil

33Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Thu Feb 09 2012, 16:33

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't think it's important from a footballing point of view that the next manager is English. Eriksson and Capello failed because their judgement on players was bad. That had nothing to do with their nationality. It is however essential that they can speak English, and Capello couldn't to an acceptable standard and that definitely had an adverse effect on his performance.
Hiddink seems to work miracles wherever he goes and is a likeable chap too, unlike Capello and Eriksson, so I wouldn't be disappointed if he was appointed but I would prefer somebody English as I'm not a fan of national team managers not being from the respective nation.

34Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Thu Feb 09 2012, 16:35

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I just don't think the foreign managers have the passion to be England manager. I really, really want Harry to be given a chance. I'd love him to finish the season with Spurs and then start the England job at Euro 2012.

35Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Thu Feb 09 2012, 17:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I gave up on the national team years ago so as im not in the least bothered id like to see it go to warnock.

36Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Thu Feb 09 2012, 18:39

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Can we merge this topic with the poll?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

37Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Thu Feb 09 2012, 19:06

The trouble with appointing Harry Redknapp is who are the media going to blame when it goes tits up?

In the past Steve Mcclaren,Sven and Fabio have been easy targets to pin the blame on. The fact the players we have aren't good enough has never actualy come into it, it's always been the managers fault.

38Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Fri Feb 10 2012, 10:29

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I see Pardew has taken his name out of the hat. Like he had any chance of the job in the first place.

I have issued a come and get me plea to the FA saying I am available for the job.....should hear something in the next few days. Razz

39Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Fri Feb 10 2012, 10:50

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Does anyone know how to get from Gatwick Airport to Wembley Stadium?Having to go there on Tuesday!

40Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Fri Feb 10 2012, 10:58

bwfc71 wrote:Does anyone know how to get from Gatwick Airport to Wembley Stadium?Having to go there on Tuesday!

are you being interviewed for the england job?

41Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Fri Feb 10 2012, 11:09

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

For an English job....

42Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Fri Feb 10 2012, 11:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gatwick to Wembley i would recommend the tube once you get to Victoria.

43Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Fri Feb 10 2012, 11:53

£150 in a taxi.

Or

Get the train from Gatwick to London Victoria, from there take the
victoria line to Oxford Circus. Change and take the bakerloo line to
Marylebone. Then it's 10 minutes on train from there.

44Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Fri Feb 10 2012, 12:43

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bloody hell 150 smackers by taxi!!!!!! (although saying that knowing the distance its not too bad - considering I pay €100 between Amsterdam and Allmere by taxi and that is only about 30km!)

Public transport it is, then.

45Next England Manager Poll - Page 3 Empty Re: Next England Manager Poll Fri Feb 10 2012, 18:42

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Cant you claim expenses, or will that ensure you don't get the job ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum