Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Empty Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Fri Feb 10 2012, 12:47

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I can't see the Burnley fans being happy with this one and I personally think he would struggle in a Southampton team that play the way that they do.

Sky Sports understands Championship duo Southampton and Burnley are eyeing up a loan move for Bolton defender Paul Robinson.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Empty Re: Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Fri Feb 10 2012, 13:06

Surprised Sheffield Wednesday haven't come in for him.

3Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Empty Re: Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Fri Feb 10 2012, 13:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seeing as he is out of contract at the end of the season , it makes sense to ship him out on loan and free up our wage bill.

I can't see us renewing his contract unless he is prepared to take a significant drop in wages.

4Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Empty Re: Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Fri Feb 10 2012, 17:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughable, do they want to be promoted or not?

5Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Empty Re: Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Fri Feb 10 2012, 17:15

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Laughable, do they want to be promoted or not?

hipster doesnt like characters

6Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Empty Re: Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Fri Feb 10 2012, 17:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sir Nut's Dad wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Laughable, do they want to be promoted or not?

hipster doesnt like characters

I love them, real ones.

7Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Empty Re: Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Fri Feb 10 2012, 17:21

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I love them, real ones.

im a real character i asure you. i am legendry round radclife

8Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Empty Re: Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Fri Feb 10 2012, 17:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sir Nut's Dad wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I love them, real ones.

im a real character i asure you. i am legendry round radclife

I know you're real, i just have a thing for Sir Nuts mum so thats why you annoy me.

i want you out of the picture so i can take her to vegas for a night of intense passion followed by a drive through wedding.

after breakfast i'll drop her off at the grand canyon and make my escape.

9Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Empty Re: Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Fri Feb 10 2012, 17:35

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Dammit Hipster, there's a queue here ya know !

10Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Empty Re: Burnley and Saints eye Robbo loan Fri Feb 10 2012, 18:48

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

OneOinCoyle wrote:Surprised Sheffield Wednesday haven't come in for him.
So am I. I thought Mugson might have been sniffing around Robinson. I really hope Robinson goes to Burnley, that would really make my day!Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum