Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!?

+5
aaron_bwfc
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Sluffy
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Empty Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:41 am

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Arsenal have lined up Spain Under 21 striker Rodrigo as a potential replacement for Robin van Persie but face a battle with Inter Milan to prise him away from Benfica.

With Van Persie out of contract at the end of next season and attracting interest from Manchester City, Real Madrid and Barcelona, Arsenal are scouring the market for alternatives.

Left-footed Rodrigo has an £18million escape clause in his contract.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Are there two Rodrigos?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a joke, the guy was a fecking disaster.

4Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Empty Re: Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:19 am

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Is it April fools?

5Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Empty Re: Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:15 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Rodrigo a replacement for RVP?

Either someones having a bad day at the office if they are printing that crap or he has suddenly become a prolific goal scorer with Benfica.

6Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Empty Re: Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:45 pm

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Rodrigo Moreno is still extremely highly rated and was subject to speculation linking him back to Bolton in January but it did not come off.
He will be a hugely successful player, you could see his talent when he came here.

7Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Empty Re: Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:47 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I have just seen his scoring record this season and to be fair it's very good even if the portugese league isn't the best in the world.

This season he has scored 14 goals in 21 appearances for Benfica in the Portuguese league.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

He has looked at least twice the player he was in his time here - miles better than anybody we have striking for us now! (With the possible exception of young Sordell, as I haven't seen enough of him to tell)

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's got bags of talent, a few sub appearances for Bolton are hardly gonna show that off.

10Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Empty Re: Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:13 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He started at Blackburn last season and in a dire game between two very poor sides, he was comfortably the worst player on the pitch. He couldn't make a simple pass.

11Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Empty Re: Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

You wouldn't recognize him now.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

12Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Empty Re: Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As we all know 1 bad games means you're shit.

At least in Bolton.

13Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Empty Re: Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:45 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I didn't say that, did I? I was just responding to your incorrect statement about a couple of sub appearances.

And now you've gone and done it again. From memory he also started games against Chelsea and Burnley last season, and made 17 appearances in total.

14Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Empty Re: Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah he started a couple of games, but i remember him being mainly used as a sub.

he usually played out on the wing too, so I'm not sure we utilised him in the best way, but Coyle loves wingers so.

I'm not picking on you, but i know for a fact it usually takes 20-30 minutes before someone is proclaimed "Shit" when in a bolton shirt.

15Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Empty Re: Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:51 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You're right about that. I remember Paul Comstive's debut. He picked up the ball, ran towards the goal, and hammered it over the bar. This bloke in a flat cap turned to me and said, "Burnley have done us again."

16Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Empty Re: Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:As we all know 1 bad games means you're shit.

At least in Bolton.

You fanny. Rodrigo had loads of chances and did absolutely nothing.

Just because he's scored a few goals in a League 1 standard competition doesn't mean he's now a different player.

17Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Empty Re: Rodrigo to Arsenal for £18 million!? Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Started 4 league games and came on as sub 13 times.

Scored one goal.

In all matches for us - started 6 and sub 15 times - with just the one goal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum