Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora

+2
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Empty Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Sat Feb 18 2012, 23:05

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Anybody following this?

On the radio now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_radio_five_live

Fair play to Chisora - thought he was just cannon foodder.

Still doing his best in the 10th!

2Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Empty Re: Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Sat Feb 18 2012, 23:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Klitschko walks it in the end - as expected - but Chisora did far better than I ever expected.

Last edited by Sluffy on Sat Feb 18 2012, 23:28; edited 1 time in total

3Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Empty Re: Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Sat Feb 18 2012, 23:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Klitch was absolutely dreadful, he was punching through water, maybe even butter.

He needs to retire.

Chissora is just an idiot, thinks he's a "bad man" but he fought well.

4Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Empty Re: Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Sun Feb 19 2012, 10:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

For, possibly, the first time I honestly did not want Chisora to win, first the slap at the weigh-in and then actually spitting water into Klitschko's face. What a pathetic individual.

If he is trying to be a "bad boy" then that not the way, in fact his attitude is verging on the insulting.

And to cap it all to publicy announce he wants to shoot David Haye, after scrapping with him after the fight, then that even more stupidity on the idiot.

5Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Empty Re: Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Sun Feb 19 2012, 12:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This summed up British sport perfectly - two proven losers scrapping to get some interest in an all-British "grudge" match.

Boxing is no more a sport than wrestling.

Coyle out.

6Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Empty Re: Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Sun Feb 19 2012, 15:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Coyle in ! (the ring)

7Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Empty Re: Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Sun Feb 19 2012, 19:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What was Haye poking his nose in for ? He started the trouble by gatecrashing the press conference. He showed more grit in scrapping with Chisora than he did in the Klitchko fight.

8Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Empty Re: Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Sun Feb 19 2012, 19:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe he Glassed chissy and then tripoded his own trainer.

what a tit.

9Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Empty Re: Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Sun Feb 19 2012, 20:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Haye was supposed to have retired so WTF was he doing gatecrashing the place. He can't beat the Klitchko's but I reckon he would probably beat ' Dodgy Derek'

10Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Empty Re: Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Sun Feb 19 2012, 22:37

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think they have both proven themselves to b conplete numptys. A real blot on British boxing

11Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Empty Re: Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora Sun Feb 19 2012, 23:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Vitali Klitschko v Dereck Chisora _58583486_dereck_chisora_david_haye_reuters2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum