Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would anybody be interested in helping us run the site?

+5
Mr Magoo
NickFazer
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ok, I know this should be in the announcements section but I think more people will see this post here.

New season kicks off shortly and we would love to add a few features on Nuts to make the forum better for us all to view and read.

We will of course be running our 'Chatbox' feature - whereby those with commentary of the games share it with those who don't in real time by means of our on line chat facility.

It worked really well last season and we had more than a few laughs doing it also.

Anyway what we are looking for is match previews, match reports and possibly people happy to write articles and / or even a blog for us.

Don't worry we will give people all the support we can - so don't worry if you think things like your spelling or grammar or anything might let you down.

We've got a list of other teams fans forums where people can join and ask them questions for match previews if people want to do it that way.

We are also looking for people who may want to run some competitions for us such as last man standing or any other 'games' they might be interested in doing for us.

The more people that would like to get more involved with the forum the better.

So come on don't be shy just post underneath what you would like to do to help us and we will get right back to you.

Go on - you know you want too!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'll do your first match preview of the season. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'll also become more involved when you finally get the Burnley FC section of this site up and running.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ok, thanks Copper we will gladly accept your Burnley preview - and I for one will look forward to reading it.

(The Burnley section of this forum is still under construction though - and looks like it will be for quite a long while yet - but you never know one day perhaps!).

Now who else would like to help us - every contribution is welcome and all will help make the site better for us all.

So come on please give it a go.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:

(The Burnley section of this forum is still under construction though - and looks like it will be for quite a long while yet - but you never know one day perhaps!).

You rotten swine. Very Happy 

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry guys. I administer a free business services website when not doing my day job so couldn't put in the time.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What about a Nuts version of Soccer Saturdays Super 6 compemetition. Prediction League of 6 games in the Champo, or Cup if its FA Cup weekend and preferably not a Wanderers game, [I know its daft but I really don't like predicting our results].

I'd be up for running that if it was of interest.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oy Sluffy you lazy bastard, get on with it you slacker.:biggrin:

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Oy Sluffy you lazy bastard, get on with it you slacker.:biggrin:

With your IT background I had you as a banker for helping out.

P.S. What has happened to your boat?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:What about a Nuts version of Soccer Saturdays Super 6 compemetition. Prediction League of 6 games in the Champo, or Cup if its FA Cup weekend and preferably not a Wanderers game, [I know its daft but I really don't like predicting our results].

I'm sure quite a few posters will be up for that once the season starts.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

NickFazer wrote:What about a Nuts version of Soccer Saturdays Super 6 compemetition. Prediction League of 6 games in the Champo, or Cup if its FA Cup weekend and preferably not a Wanderers game, [I know its daft but I really don't like predicting our results].

Nick, that would be brilliant if you wouldn't mind running that for us please.

Thanks very much indeed.

Anyone else willing to chip in please - anything would be welcome.

Come on you know you want to help make this forum the best!

Well now is your chance!

Seriously anything would be welcome - we are only doing stuff to make the site better for all of us - so please help out if you can.

Thank you.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can do the 'Who's the hardest on the Nuts' thread , and things like Who's the fattest poster, and things like that, most annoying poster 'the one that Amos won last time'.

Any others just PM me, I have a new one that I've come up with, but i'll save it for another time.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Oy Sluffy you lazy bastard, get on with it you slacker.:biggrin:

With your IT background I had you as a banker for helping out.

P.S. What has happened to your boat?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a bloody beauty. Did the hat come with it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Rear Admiral Rupert Magoo V.D. & S.C.A.R.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Very funny, is that Scott

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha I needed a laugh today.

thanks for posting pictures of that "boat"

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Scott, are you going to do the biggest bullshitter on the forum, or is that a one horse race?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Scott, are you going to do the biggest bullshitter on the forum, or is that a one horse race?

Why am i a bullshiter, or are you missing Nat?

Or are you taking the piss out of AD again ?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Scott
You've added two to the list I didn't even class as!Wink
Just adding to your efforts!!
BTW that avatar looks like LZ, is that so? The pic is a bit small and my eyes aren't the best.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Scott

BTW that avatar looks like LZ, is that so? The pic is a bit small and my eyes aren't the best.

Yes Soul you're right, your eyes are fine.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Didn't think you'd go there, top marks, go up the ladder to number 99 and throw a one to finish and win!Very Happy

Sluffy, talking of LZ, how about a gigs review section or should it be included in music? I've got four or five gigs in the next few months and I'll knock some reviews out if you think they would be of interest? Perhaps other folk could do the same for the benefit of all?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum