You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Do You Remember Your Dreams?

Do You Remember Your Dreams?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31 Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? on Mon Nov 26 2018, 11:51

gloswhite

Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Bloody hell AD, pissed myself laughing when I read this. Of course, I do have a great deal of sympathy with you having bad dreams  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

32 Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? on Mon Nov 26 2018, 12:24

Angry Dad

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Yeah but he don't catch her gloss and it's pissin me off!!

33 Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? on Mon Nov 26 2018, 12:32

Angry Dad

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Seriously i went to the doc for some sleeping pills and i thought he wont give me any but he did he gave me Mirtazapine which iv'e been taking . Get a solid 8 hours unbroken but the dreams are wicked, i had one last night that was so real i was with a woman and i actually experienced sensations, the wife was trying to wake me up when she did she was so angry wanted to know who Anna was  affraid

34 Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? on Mon Nov 26 2018, 13:35

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Here's my dream from last night.
I was having a meal with several other blokes, one of whom was Larry David, of Curb Your Enthusiasm fame.
Anyway, the guy at the end of the table was the double of Adolf Hitler. He was dressed in a shell suit, and was happily munching away on his salad.
The strange thing was, no one was acknowledging the fact of this guy's resemblance to the tyrant, and Larry David kept nudging me in an effort to find out why.
I had no answer of course, and kept eating, hoping that the situation might resolve itself. 
Unfortunately, at this point I woke up.
I've no idea what it all means, but my dreams are getting stranger by the day. Or night.

35 Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? on Mon Nov 26 2018, 13:45

Angry Dad

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@boltonbonce wrote:Here's my dream from last night.
I was having a meal with several other blokes, one of whom was Larry David, of Curb Your Enthusiasm fame.
Anyway, the guy at the end of the table was the double of Adolf Hitler. He was dressed in a shell suit, and was happily munching away on his salad.
The strange thing was, no one was acknowledging the fact of this guy's resemblance to the tyrant, and Larry David kept nudging me in an effort to find out why.
I had no answer of course, and kept eating, hoping that the situation might resolve itself. 
Unfortunately, at this point I woke up.
I've no idea what it all means, but my dreams are getting stranger by the day. Or night.
That is interesting bonce perhaps they were aware of not wanting to commit a microaggression. Laughing

36 Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? on Mon Nov 26 2018, 17:24

luckyPeterpiper

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I have one constantly recurring and deeply troubling dream. I'm a child again or perhaps a teenager back in the house I grew up in. However nothing about the house makes sense. I come out of my bedroom and find out it opens into empty space and when I step back in and close the door it opens again but the stairs lead to incredibly weird place. No matter what I do I can't find a door that leads out of the house and all the corridors change shape whenever I turn a corner then go back. To make it worse I can hear my family screaming for help but I can never find any of them. I call back and try to follow the sound of their voices but whenever I'm at a door that should lead to them it doesn't, it leads me to a room or rooms I've never seen before or the doorway is bricked up. I have no idea why I dream this since all my family are fine but it's been with me since I can remember.

37 Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? on Mon Nov 26 2018, 19:07

gloswhite

Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Peter, not being funny, but I think you should seriously try to find out what your dream means.

38 Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? on Mon Nov 26 2018, 19:08

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
That's like a nightmare Peter. At the age of around 6 I had a horrible nightmare that repeated itself every night for about three weeks.
I was being chased by a human skeleton, but the head of the skeleton was a crocodile skull, which had a little goatee beard at its tip.
I eventually came to a river. The next thing I know I'm paddling across the river in a canoe, with the skeleton, in another canoe, paddling furiously after me.
I knew that, should I reach the far bank, I'd be safe, but always woke up with a start before that happened.
The nightmare ran like a movie every night. Starting in the same place, and finishing abruptly in the same place. Every detail was the same.
When my parents got the doctor out, he blamed it on constipation!
I've never had the nightmare since, but can still remember every detail of it.

39 Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? on Mon Nov 26 2018, 19:21

gloswhite

Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
How tall were you then Bonce? Sounds like your arse was very close to your head  Very Happy  (sorry mate, I couldn't resist it)

40 Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? on Mon Nov 26 2018, 19:33

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@gloswhite wrote:How tall were you then Bonce? Sounds like your arse was very close to your head  Very Happy  (sorry mate, I couldn't resist it)
You may mock.
But for many years I couldn't look Acker Bilk in the face without wetting myself. Shocked

41 Re: Do You Remember Your Dreams? on Mon Nov 26 2018, 19:36

gloswhite

Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
I genuinely have no answer to that  Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum