Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coyle "We MORE than competed"

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coyle "We MORE than competed" Empty Coyle "We MORE than competed" Sat Mar 03 2012, 18:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

hm, i thought we got battered but each to their own.

VIDEO: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Coyle "We MORE than competed" Empty Re: Coyle "We MORE than competed" Sat Mar 03 2012, 18:37

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I've given up listening to the numpty.

Incidentally the dictionary definition of numpty is: Someone who (sometimes unwittingly) by speech or action demonstrates a lack of knowledge or misconception of a particular subject or situation to the amusement of others.

3Coyle "We MORE than competed" Empty Re: Coyle "We MORE than competed" Sat Mar 03 2012, 19:29

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

''to Manchester City and give the level of performance that we did, particularly in the first half''

Is he taking the piss? We should have been 4-0 down in the first 10 minutes.

Christ the guy is currently getting paid to talk bollocks.

4Coyle "We MORE than competed" Empty Re: Coyle "We MORE than competed" Sat Mar 03 2012, 20:04

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've just got back from the game and I agree with Coyle. No complaints with the performance from me.

5Coyle "We MORE than competed" Empty Re: Coyle "We MORE than competed" Sat Mar 03 2012, 20:28

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We kept them relatively quiet for small periods of the game, but that's all we did that was credible and when it's all that's on the agenda, it's pretty easy to achieve, anyway. We might aswell have tried to attack and risked losing 6-0.

All in all, another bad day at the office for Clueless. Crap selection and leaving it until 5 minutes left to make a change makes no sense on any level.

6Coyle "We MORE than competed" Empty Re: Coyle "We MORE than competed" Sat Mar 03 2012, 20:33

It was a strange game, City didn't have to make a tackle because they know how shit we are and would just give them the ball back within seconds of getting it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum