Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Holden n Chungy will be Wanderers next season regardless.

+8
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
bwfc71
largehat
Born to be a wanderer
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sorry but you're wrong. He injured his cruciate ligament in his knee.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry, that was a direct quote from Holden.

are you calling him a liar? lol

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah that was after the initial injury, his knee (i assume) was re-injured when he played Villa or it wasn't fully healed.

I find it hard to believe that Holden would lie about having a broken leg.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Again, that was AFTER the initial injury.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No mention of him breaking his leg at Old Trafford in any reports I can find.

Just reports about knee injuries.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Holden got a sackful of stiches and a knee injury at OT,chungy got a double fracture at Newport.A game intended as a friendly not to reinact Bruce Lees film enter the dragon with that tackle.That was my point.I accept injuries happen in competetive football matches but friendlies FFS and thats my point.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't really care to be honest I'm just going by what Holden himself has said happened.

he had a knee injury plus a fracture.

Yeah it's sad when jumped up idiots earning 5 pound a match think it's their big night to injure someone but it's happened now, we need to move on.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:The most "infamopus" people I have met were half od the United squad (inlcuding Giggs and Ginger Tw*t Scholes) - that was at a works Christmas do to which United were also invited.

You work for Man Utd? You're full of surprises.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:The most "infamopus" people I have met were half od the United squad (inlcuding Giggs and Ginger Tw*t Scholes) - that was at a works Christmas do to which United were also invited.

You work for Man Utd? You're full of surprises.

NBope, at that time I was working for House of Fraser, as my University part-time job, and for some reason Jeff Johnson (the old store manager of Manchester and Altrincham) had the bright idea of inviting Manchester United - this Christmas Party was actually at the end of Janaury. But I do remember a colleague of mine (who is a City fan) hitting Giggs and then Giggs was absent for next 3 games due to illness - he had a wonderful black-eye!

bwfc71 wrote:
NBope, at that time I was working for House of Fraser, as my University part-time job, and for some reason Jeff Johnson (the old store manager of Manchester and Altrincham) had the bright idea of inviting Manchester United - this Christmas Party was actually at the end of Janaury. But I do remember a colleague of mine (who is a City fan) hitting Giggs and then Giggs was absent for next 3 games due to illness - he had a wonderful black-eye!

Yes, because Manchester United players always go to Christmas parties when invited Rolling Eyes

It's my 40th birthday in April, could you get Giggs & Rooney to come to my party?

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I can't actually get my head round the idea that a player states that he broke his leg, and a football fan thinks he knows better because he read differently in the newspaper or on the internet. How bizarre.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Yes, because Manchester United players always go to Christmas parties when invited Rolling Eyes

It's my 40th birthday in April, could you get Giggs & Rooney to come to my party?

Typical Blacburn thick tw*t!! I never said I invited them, I said it was the store manager - I haven't a clue how or why he did, but he did - Janaury '98 at the nightclub on the same road as Midland Hotel, in Manchester. I cant remember what the club was called then as it has had a few names over the years. And since then I have had a few different jobs myself and now live in a different country - plus I f*cking hate United just as much as I hate Blackburn (not just the football team but also the town), so why would I get in contact with them? Thick tw*t!

bwfc71 wrote:
Typical Blacburn thick tw*t!! I never said I invited them, I said it was the store manager - I haven't a clue how or why he did, but he did - Janaury '98 at the nightclub on the same road as Midland Hotel, in Manchester. I cant remember what the club was called then as it has had a few names over the years. And since then I have had a few different jobs myself and now live in a different country - plus I f*cking hate United just as much as I hate Blackburn (not just the football team but also the town), so why would I get in contact with them? Thick tw*t!

Oh right, so United will attend any party so long as the person inviting them is a store manager. Cool. A friend of mine is manager of the Big & Tall shop in Manchester, I'll get her to sort it for me.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[quote="Bolton Hater"]
bwfc71 wrote:Oh right, so United will attend any party so long as the person inviting them is a store manager. Cool. A friend of mine is manager of the Big & Tall shop in Manchester, I'll get her to sort it for me.

Whatever!!! Either way, just fuck off and stay with your 6 fingered weirdos back in Dingburn!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Oh right, so United will attend any party so long as the person inviting them is a store manager. Cool. A friend of mine is manager of the Big & Tall shop in Manchester, I'll get her to sort it for me.

Why don't you get the manager of Jacamo to sort it for you. I reckon you are on first name terms.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe "bolton hater" manages to get a bite.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I can't believe "bolton hater" manages to get a bite.

Who are those people in your avatar, I need to know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum