Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage?

+10
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
Sluffy
largehat
Quent
xmiles
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 17:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:It is not my cup of tea. To each his own, I just do not want your sexuality to be thrust upon me. Sex and relationships should be personal and does not need to be flaunted around.

Have you seen your avatar?

62How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 17:42

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Wanderlust wrote:

Presumably the gay people that want to get married 1) believe in "God" in one form or another - no problem there and b) are part of a religion - after all marriage is a religious ceremony created by humans to fulfill a socio-cultural need (perhaps to support the concept of family stability?) and that's where the problem lies.
--

I think this is an invalid presumption.

The government, and indeed the LGB lobby groups, are calling for the ability to be legally wed in a civil ceremony.

They want social and legal equality with traditional male and female married couples and the rights and privileges that institution brings.

As one of them said yesterday, "I'd suggest the Cardinal makes sure he doesn't marry a man if he doesn't agree with it", referring to the head of the Catholic church in Scotland.

63How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 18:13

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Fantastic news.

You still hanging around like a bad smell?

In fact thinking about it, when did you last wash inbetween your folds of fat, never mind being able to see your chipolata (or should that be a pig in a blanket with all your fat!!!!) ?

64How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 18:23

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:Can't say I am in favour for the whole marragie thing, as it was once famously put ''god created adam and eve not adam and steve''.

but there is no God. We were not created as we evolved from apes who eveolved from something who eveolved from something else etc etc etc etc

Just like "God" didn't create the world in 6 days (and 7th day rested - the lazy bugger) as our universe is billions of years old and other universes around us are both equally younger and older!

Fact is homosexuality has been around since lifeforms were first created from the primordial soup and not just in humanity!!!

There are some countries that accept the "other" sex and some countries don't.

Queen Victoria famously banned male homosexuality because she thought it was un-natural, but funnily enough she didn't ban transgenderism or female homosexuality as she belived that it didn't occur and that any stories of these were completely ficticious!! So we had a scenario for over a century were straight sexuality, female homosexuality and transgendersim were all ok but male homosexualism wasn't!!!

But each to there own, I have my girlfriend and the sex is great (she is a real nymphomaniac) and would never think about going with someone of the same sex as it just does not appeal to me.

65How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 18:46

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:
No i just aint been brainwashed into believing wrongs right and rights wrong and i wont be threatend by the thought police either Homosexuality is sick and no amount of dressing it up makes it acceptable.

It's sick in your mind which is fair enough but much as you like to call a spade a spade, its just that that's caused thousands, maybe millions of suicides over the years.

Do you seriously think people make a conscious choice to be homosexual? I suppose they just fancy the challenge of the social difficulties they'd inevitably face?

66How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 19:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It must be awfully difficult coming to terms with the fact that one is a ' brown hatter'. Most gay men probably wish they were straight.

Let's all imagine that we are open minded and non-judgemental when our eighteen year old son tells us that he is gay and has found an older partner. Being tolerant parents we accept our sons decision but what happens when he comes to your door for the first time to collect your son for a night on the town ?

How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 2s1m5ow

67How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 22:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:It must be awfully difficult coming to terms with the fact that one is a ' brown hatter'. Most gay men probably wish they were straight.

Let's all imagine that we are open minded and non-judgemental when our eighteen year old son tells us that he is gay and has found an older partner. Being tolerant parents we accept our sons decision but what happens when he comes to your door for the first time to collect your son for a night on the town ?

How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 2s1m5ow
He probably loses his teeth.That would not happen though because he would be calling somewhere else not my house.I have five sons all rampant pussy hounds thank fcuck.

68How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 22:42

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

When i was about 12 i was on my own at the cinema when a strange bloke sat next to me.He began talking to me he had a very creepy effeminate voice at the time i didn,t know what he was.He then put his hand between my legs and squeezed my tackle.It was dark i froze for a few seconds then reached into my pocket and stabbed him in the leg with my swiss pen knife that i had got for my 12th birthday then ran like the wind.In the light of the screen he looked at the time to me something between a man and a woman. I dont know what he was but i do know that he was a sick b@stard to do that to a kid. Since that day any kind of male on male sh1t sickens me,especially when an older one is trying to creep round a young lad. Also when you take one of your boys to a public toilet and the creeps are furtively looking sick fcukers.

69How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 22:53

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not all gays are out to take advantage of weak young boys.
The number of homosexuals who are perverse is proportionately similar to the number of perverse heterosexuals, I should imagine.

70How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 22:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:When i was about 12 i was on my own at the cinema when a strange bloke sat next to me.He began talking to me he had a very creepy effeminate voice at the time i didn,t know what he was.He then put his hand between my legs and squeezed my tackle.It was dark i froze for a few seconds then reached into my pocket and stabbed him in the leg with my swiss pen knife that i had got for my 12th birthday then ran like the wind.In the light of the screen he looked at the time to me something between a man and a woman. I dont know what he was but i do know that he was a sick b@stard to do that to a kid. Since that day any kind of male on male sh1t sickens me,especially when an older one is trying to creep round a young lad. Also when you take one of your boys to a public toilet and the creeps are furtively looking sick fcukers.

A similar thing happened to me when I was fifteen. I was hitch hiking and got picked up by this old geezer who put his hand on my leg. It was my first and only male on male experience. I told him to stop the car, which he did.

What's really good about Angry Dad's account is that he used a WMD to solve his problem. A few years ago there was a lot of protestation about weapons of mass destruction but the Swiss were way ahead of there time.
They invented the first WMD which was the Swiss Army Knife. ( Weapon of Minimum Destruction ) Mind you, it still leaves a nasty scar. I used to carry a Swiss Army Knife everywhere with me, in case I encountered a chutney ferret but it got confiscated at Manchester Airport before I could board my flight to Mykonos.

71How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 23:02

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I agree Angry Dad handled the situation well!

I'd imagine making advances on young boys was a lot easier to get away with a couple of decades ago than it is now. Maybe Bolton Hater can vouch for this.

72How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 23:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote: Maybe Bolton Hater can vouch for this.

Bolton Hater is an ugly cnut. When he was a little lad he was that ugly that dirty old men used to give him bags of sweets just to get him out of their cars.

73How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 23:12

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Bolton Hater is an ugly cnut. When he was a little lad he was that ugly that dirty old men used to give him bags of sweets just to get him out of their cars.

Very true RT, After they had banged him up the arse. Laughing

74How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Tue Mar 06 2012, 08:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

doffcocker wrote:Not all gays are out to take advantage of weak young boys.
The number of homosexuals who are perverse is proportionately similar to the number of perverse heterosexuals, I should imagine.
Agreed.

75How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Tue Mar 06 2012, 08:46

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Laughing

76How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Tue Mar 06 2012, 10:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:Can't say I am in favour for the whole marragie thing, as it was once famously put ''god created adam and eve not adam and steve''.

but there is no God. We were not created as we evolved from apes who eveolved from something who eveolved from something else etc etc etc etc

Do you mean that there is no God in the sense of a beardy white guy? If evolution is the b all and end all of it, you are presuming that something (the raw material for evolution) always existed - so where did that come from if there was no "creator" given that time is dimensional?

Somewhere back there, something was created from nothing and my idea of "God" is whatever force caused that to happen.

77How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Tue Mar 06 2012, 11:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Which God are we talking about here I'm confused.

78How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Tue Mar 06 2012, 11:43

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:When i was about 12 i was on my own at the cinema when a strange bloke sat next to me.He began talking to me he had a very creepy effeminate voice at the time i didn,t know what he was.He then put his hand between my legs and squeezed my tackle.It was dark i froze for a few seconds then reached into my pocket and stabbed him in the leg with my swiss pen knife that i had got for my 12th birthday then ran like the wind.In the light of the screen he looked at the time to me something between a man and a woman. I dont know what he was but i do know that he was a sick b@stard to do that to a kid. Since that day any kind of male on male sh1t sickens me,especially when an older one is trying to creep round a young lad. Also when you take one of your boys to a public toilet and the creeps are furtively looking sick fcukers.

So that was your first and last visit to a gay cinema?

Shocked

79How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Tue Mar 06 2012, 11:48

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Which God are we talking about here I'm confused.

the sun god?

the god(dess) of love?

the god of war?

Allah?

Christian God?

Too many Gods, both past present and future - hence why I don't believe in religion or mumbo jumbo that something had to have created something. If there was a God then there would be one God with one set of rules for everyone to follow, with no mis-interpretation.

80How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Tue Mar 06 2012, 12:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A lot of people on this thread are going to Hell. And I don't mean Blackburn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum