Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zat Knight ripped by Shearer...

+5
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
wanderlust
jayjay23
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Empty Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:48

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Did anyone see it on MOTD?
Shearer did a post match analysis on Zat Knight and pointed out some of his many flaws. It was unreal how bad Knight played. His awareness and positioning are dreadful not to mention his alertness.

Anyway, Shearer made some good points but seemed to miss out one of the biggest errors. If I can be bothered I will se if I can find it...

Anyway, anyone see it?

2Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Empty Re: Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:56

Yes, I laughed my tits off. I hope he keeps his place for the QPR game.

3Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Empty Re: Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Mon Mar 05 2012, 16:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Knight had a particularly bad game and yet somehow he seemed no worse than the rest of the back four. I guess Shearer did the piece as the footage was at hand, but TBF his comments could have applied to Ream, Steinsson or Ricketts this weekend.

4Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Empty Re: Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Mon Mar 05 2012, 16:52

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

... and not Wheater?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Empty Re: Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Mon Mar 05 2012, 16:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ream was fine.

6Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Empty Re: Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Mon Mar 05 2012, 18:42

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Felt sorry for Ream as he was not in his natural position!

7Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Empty Re: Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Tue Mar 06 2012, 21:09

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

By highlighting Knights errors, he has ensured he will play again. Coyle doesn't like criticsm, and attacking one of his'group' will be like a slap around the face to him. He doesn't like to lose 'face', odd considering his managerial expertise is shown to be wanting.

8Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Empty Re: Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Wed Mar 07 2012, 09:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wheater wasn't that great either.

Massive improvement needed if we are going to win those "winnable" games.

9Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Empty Re: Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Wed Mar 07 2012, 11:13

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Just got round to watching this. Shearer is right. Knight is a lazy tosser. Maybe he could amble about a bit faster if he didn't spend so much of his time with his arms in the air. When has a player ever been given offside just because a defender puts his arm in the air and stops moving? It's pathetic that Coyle keeps playing him.

10Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Empty Re: Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Wed Mar 07 2012, 19:25

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I really fecking hate Zat Knight, truly dreadfull player. What pi$$es me off about him, is I have seen him grinning like a Cheshire cat after a defeat.

11Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Empty Re: Zat Knight ripped by Shearer... Wed Mar 07 2012, 19:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Always having a friendly chat with the opposition after yet another fcuking defeat. You would think he would wait till he got down the tunnel before he starts his chinwags.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum