Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gary Megson Interview - AUDIO

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gary Megson Interview - AUDIO Empty Gary Megson Interview - AUDIO Tue Mar 06 2012, 00:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

For those who can't let things go - Megson interviewed after his sacking at Wednesday and his comments on Bolton.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Gary Megson Interview - AUDIO Empty Re: Gary Megson Interview - AUDIO Tue Mar 06 2012, 02:13

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The Megsonism that stands out a mile for me in this particular interview is "I left Bolton 3 points off 12th spot with 3 games in hand."

I don't know what table Gary was looking at but this is the one I found showing how things looked after the Hull game:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've decided to write Gary a different angle of the story which he may wish to use in the future:

"I left Bolton in a relegation battle, similar to the one I found it in. I arrived when they'd taken 5 points from 10 games, a record worsened by none after specifically 10 games, though equalled by many, some of which also went on to survive. I left after taking 18 points from 18 games, a points per game ratio that results in a relegation battle in the majority of Premier League seasons. I spent an approximate net amount of £20m on new players and increased the annual wage bill by at least £10m."

OK, I've moved on now!

3Gary Megson Interview - AUDIO Empty Re: Gary Megson Interview - AUDIO Tue Mar 06 2012, 08:53

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I've tried to move on but comments/lies like "I left Bolton 3 points off 12th spot with 3 games in hand" continue to remind me how much I hate the cnut.

4Gary Megson Interview - AUDIO Empty Re: Gary Megson Interview - AUDIO Tue Mar 06 2012, 11:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need to move on.

5Gary Megson Interview - AUDIO Empty Re: Gary Megson Interview - AUDIO Tue Mar 06 2012, 13:49

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:We need to move on.

You clearly get as aggravated by Megson-bashers as Megson-bashers get about Megson.

6Gary Megson Interview - AUDIO Empty Re: Gary Megson Interview - AUDIO Tue Mar 06 2012, 19:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol nah not at all i just HAVE to say that in every Megson thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum