Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most annoying and stupid song sung at the Reebok

+8
karlypants
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Tigermin
aaron_bwfc
kennster
Born to be a wanderer
12 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

If there's one song that drives me to fury,is when Bolton fans(stroke retarded village idiots sing) and it was sung many times home and away last year.                   ,How shit must you be we are winning at home/away(albeit a lot fewer times away).             Five minutes gone the other night we score 1-0 within 60 seconds out comes the moronic chant,2 minutes later 1-1 then 2-1.Not only is it tempting fate,but do you think the players want to hear that. I've nearly come to blows telling idiots to shut their fucking mouths at away matches.At home the ESL seems to be where I heard it the other night.              As if our worst start for 111 years was not bad enough.No

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

The most stupid chant has to be the one that refers to the Munich disaster or the Blackpool stabbing.

"How shit must you be were winning at home" doesn't annoy me at all because it's a fact!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The wanky wanderers song when bolton fans sing it....why do fans sing that about their own team, something i've never understood.

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

aaron_bwfc wrote:The wanky wanderers song when bolton fans sing it....why do fans sing that about their own team, something i've never understood.
It's a bit of banter.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

What, by calling your team wankers? Nope still don't get it.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

aaron_bwfc wrote:What, by calling your team wankers? Nope still don't get it.
It turns the tables on the opposing fans that are singing it to us,makes them think oh shit that didnt work ???Very Happy 

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I always thought it was sung as irony oh look here we are wanky Wanderers and we are winning...

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I always thought it was sung as irony oh look here we are wanky Wanderers and we are winning...
Correct. We are astute enough to laugh at ourselves.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ye, "how shit must you be..." is like nails on a chalkboard, but then so is anything to that tune that's taken off in recent years.

If there's one thing more annoying than the away fans singing "I wanna go home", it's the bellends in the ESL thinking they're right clever and witty with "You should have stayed home".

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have never understood the wanky wanderers chant either, it makes us sound like a bunch of dicks tbh and maybe doesn't help the teams morale.

In other fans eyes we are calling ourselves wankers, great!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:The wanky wanderers song when bolton fans sing it....why do fans sing that about their own team, something i've never understood.
:agree: 

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think the wanky song harks back to when we were in the lower divisions - and we truly were wank.
I like the fact that there is one song where we show a bit of humility - if we are shit on the day it shows we are realistic and if we do well it shows that the opposition are even shitter.

All these songs about how great we are just asking for trouble, especially as we are actually shit.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I always thought it was sung as irony oh look here we are wanky Wanderers and we are winning...
Correct, that's what it's all about and tbh I love it when that goes up and we are winning.
Exactly the same chant goes up when I go to RL with a team name swap and at the same time. It's the ultimate nose rub in my opinion!

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Not heard the Blackpool song since Burnden park.Although i did not go to Blackpool last year.The Munich song not heard that for a long time.

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hark back to Burnden days 'Lloyd George knows my father'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum