Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Horses Be Prosecuted?

+9
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 15:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok, not so much the horses but their riders.

I was driving to a meeting this morning when this woman on a horse cut me up. That's bad enough, but she's riding this horse in busy traffic while talking on her bloody mobile phone!

And the icing on the cake was when her horse did a huge dump in the road.

It's illegal for drivers to drive while using a mobile phone and dog owners are expected to clean up after their dogs - so how come horse riders are exempt from these laws?

The police should be arresting mobile using riders and, more importantly, riders should be forced to carry bin-bags with them at all times to collect the shit their horses drop.

2Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 16:07

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Actually horse riders are not exempt from the same laws as car users with regards to using mobile phones.

Unfortunately as we actually use horse poo as fertiliser in most gardens and parks it is classed as safe and is exempt from the same laws as dog owners (the same actually goes for cats as well, but because the reasoning is not because its safe but cats are classed as "wild"!)

3Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 16:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On the motorway? lol

4Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 16:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shut it smartarse, it was the A62.

5Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 16:15

bwfc71 wrote:Actually horse riders are not exempt from the same laws as car users with regards to using mobile phones.

Unfortunately as we actually use horse poo as fertiliser in most gardens and parks it is classed as safe and is exempt from the same laws as dog owners (the same actually goes for cats as well, but because the reasoning is not because its safe but cats are classed as "wild"!)

So you're an expert on hookers, horses & shit. Your parents must be so proud.

6Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 16:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a bit annoying, but it's so rare i hardly worry about it.

7Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 16:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's a bit annoying, but it's so rare i hardly worry about it.

Well I do, I now have horse shit all over my grill.

8Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 16:35

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's a bit annoying, but it's so rare i hardly worry about it.

Well I do, I now have horse shit all over my grill.

I hope you kept a sfae distance from the horse, as that is a legal requirement as well!

To be fair it is annoying that horses are given granted access to main roads druing peak but, at present, there is no law to prevent them. In fact a lot of the rules and regulations, with regards to roads and users, are very archaic dating back to midieval times. They do need over-hauling for present day users.

9Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 16:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wow the horse must have had explosive diarrhea or you were driving close enough to be touching it's legs.

10Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 16:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was rear-ending it you knob.

I rear-end anything that gets in my way.

11Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 16:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Horse riders should carry pooper scoopers and placcy bags and put their shit in shit bins. Why oh why are dog owners discriminated against?

Cat owners get away with blue murder and by the look of it so do horse owners.

12Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 16:43

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Slightly off topic but did you know you can run-over a cat and not inform the authotities, but dogs.....

13Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 17:18

bwfc71 wrote:Slightly off topic but did you know you can run-over a cat and not inform the authotities, but dogs.....

Enough now. We get that you know loads about pointless stuff and hookers.

14Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 17:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Horse, Ass, Goat, Sheep, Pig, Cow and Dog are reportable under the Road traffic act. Cats are not included as they are classed as vermin.

15Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 18:02

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:I was rear-ending it you knob.

I rear-end anything that gets in my way.

I was tempted to ask you how would you like to be rear ended, but people might misunderstand.

16Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 18:03

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:Cats are not included as they are classed as vermin.

Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Tumblr_kp3jpdIHWK1qzbpaho1_500
Sad Vermin? Seriously?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

17Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 18:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

True Keegan, the Road Traffic act of 1972 did not include cats as animals for the purpose of reporting a road traffic accident. It's still applies today.

18Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 21:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Apparantly cats are classed as free spirits, what ever the fuck that means.

19Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 21:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:Horse, Ass, Goat, Sheep, Pig, Cow and Dog are reportable under the Road traffic act. Cats are not included as they are classed as vermin.

I only found that out about 20 years ago. Driving home from work, going up Bury Road (near the junction with Radcliffe Moor Road) a cat came running out of a roadside bush straight in front of me. I slammed my brakes but it was too late and felt the car go over it. I phoned the RSPCA and its them who told me not to worry as its non-reportable accident. Not to worry, blimey I had nightmares for the next couple of nights of the poor feline. Sad

20Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Empty Re: Should Horses Be Prosecuted? Thu Mar 08 2012, 21:46

bwfc71 wrote:
I only found that out about 20 years ago. Driving home from work, going up Bury Road (near the junction with Radcliffe Moor Road) a cat came running out of a roadside bush straight in front of me. I slammed my brakes but it was too late and felt the car go over it. I phoned the RSPCA and its them who told me not to worry as its non-reportable accident. Not to worry, blimey I had nightmares for the next couple of nights of the poor feline. Sad

Was that the last time you touched a pussy?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum