Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Susan's lad - More jam na Robertsons?

+6
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
largehat
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Don't read it then you cock.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm enjoying this Smile

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've clearly misunderstood all of my posts.

When i pointed to West Ham i meant teams down the bottom that no one fancies with hard run ins can often go on a lucky run.

you mentioned Tevez, I agreed, but said QPR as a team are probably more complete. Which i stand by. (Wright Phillips, Barton, Cisse, Zamora, Onouha etc etc)

The fact that Chelsea are in wretched form is directly linked to what they will be playing for by the 3rd last game of the season will it not? If their form continues they could be well out of the race for 4th, but as i said before i don't claim to know as a FACT what will happen i just speculate.

I didn't really realise the Liverpool game was so soon, but again, their form is pathetic at the moment and thus if it continues QPR stand a better chance of picking up an unlikely win.

i really don't see what is so crazy about what i've said apart from you don't agree, which is of course, fair enough.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

What an egostitical twat you are! You feel the need to bully people on here, and obviously there is a want there somewhere. I've met arseholes like you in the past, amd hiding behind your keyboard is obviously another thing you find great joy in. I made the mistake of thinking your posts were good, (indeed many of them were), but your inability to accept others views, shows more a lack in yourslf, rather than in theirs. A complete ringpiece, in the modern idiom. No doubt you will have a come-back which will show you as correct in calling me a cock. You truly are pathetic.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:What an egostitical twat you are! You feel the need to bully people on here, and obviously there is a want there somewhere. I've met arseholes like you in the past, amd hiding behind your keyboard is obviously another thing you find great joy in. I made the mistake of thinking your posts were good, (indeed many of them were), but your inability to accept others views, shows more a lack in yourslf, rather than in theirs. A complete ringpiece, in the modern idiom. No doubt you will have a come-back which will show you as correct in calling me a cock. You truly are pathetic.

Laughing Bit harsh.

Largehat is a top poster, always backs up his posts.

the whole 'abuse' thing on these forums is just pantomime. Don't take it seriously.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lol @ gloswhite.

Natasha would be so proud of me.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Well, lets hope LH takes my comments in good faith.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Well, lets hope LH takes my comments in good faith.

Don't worry we've all been riled by the odd bit of abuse Wink

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

ok, I've calmed down now. Its rare that I lose it to that extent, but its now business as usual for me. Smile

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm actually quite intrigued. We have two good posters in Hipster and El Sombrero who both have their own viewpoint and are not afraid to express it. Personally, I don't agree with everything either of them post but it doesn't mean I think any less of them.

Football is full of opinions and everyone has their own. As long as we don't take ourselves too seriously I actually think these kind of verbal tete-a-tete's are quite interesting.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I do tend to forget that a lot of posters here knew each other on different forums, and that their behaviour to each other is usually a continuation of what went on before. I'll just keep out of such exchanges in future.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

GlosWhite, never keep out of it. If you have summat to say then feel free to say it. Your opinion carries the same weight as everybody else. This forum is for everyone to have their say. Natasha, LargeHat, Hipster, Doffcocker, BWFC71 say what they think. If you don't agree with their comments then say so. It would be awfully, awfully boring if we all shared the same opinion.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

gloswhite wrote:Cracking forum this. Even when you know white is white and black is black, some bugger comes up and proves you wrong ! Smile
You crack me up, Gloswhite! Razz

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:GlosWhite, never keep out of it. If you have summat to say then feel free to say it. Your opinion carries the same weight as everybody else. This forum is for everyone to have their say. Natasha, LargeHat, Hipster, Doffcocker, BWFC71 say what they think. If you don't agree with their comments then say so. It would be awfully, awfully boring if we all shared the same opinion.
I share this opinion.

Keegan wrote:
I share this opinion.

Very Happy Very Happy

i love threads like this and it's why i come on here. having only been a fan for a year or so i don't feel i know enough to get involved in this level of debate, but it's entertaining none the less.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There's having an opinion and there's talking absolute tosh. For me no one has posted absolute tosh on this thread.

Leave the real abuse to Burnden Aces but never stop taking the michael out of each other.

Gloswhite - don't be getting all mard on us, always remember that your ying is needed for the yang.

ReebokTrotter - I agree about making your own luck sometimes, I believe that he did make his own luck (at times) at Burnley but is yet to do it at Bolton. He's riding a lucky wave but at least by the start of next season he'll be able to call the team....his (even if he has been constrained in getting players).

Maybe that's when to judge him properly?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:He's riding a lucky wave but at least by the start of next season he'll be able to call the team....his (even if he has been constrained in getting players).

Maybe that's when to judge him properly?

People said that last year. I'm judging him now and he's fecking useless. One win doesn't change that.

Even if we do manage to stay up it'll be more of the same next season. Who wants that?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Well reasoned approach, CD - I appreciate that you're not OC's biggest fan, but he has been constrained in the players at his disposal. That said, however, he comes across as being reluctant to make the changes that the Tea lady could have told him needed to be made - dropping Zat Knight and dispensing with Robbo are two of the bigger ones. The adjustments made in the QPR game suggest he is opening up somewhat, possibly out of desperation.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Would it be more of the same with a change of manager?

Unless there's a change in the financial side I can't see you spending Elmander type money on players that are probably needed to get you pushing up the table.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum