Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-1 Millwall

+18
bryan458
eppyfizz606
Keegan
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok Trotter
Tigermin
kennster
Whitesince63
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
karlypants
boltonbonce
aaron_bwfc
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Bolton 3-1 Millwall Tue Nov 05 2013, 18:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well we're still searching for our first home win of the season but after a good solid win at Bournemouth can we finally record an elusive home win.

I think it will be another frustrating draw considering the way we set up at the moment.

A 2-2 draw is on the cards.

2Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Tue Nov 05 2013, 19:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2-0 whites. Just a feeling. Might even put some hard earned cash on it.

3Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Tue Nov 05 2013, 19:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm feeling a little more positive after managing to string some draws together and a win.

I feel that we will get our first home win of the season on Saturday so I'm going for a 2-1 win!

4Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Tue Nov 05 2013, 19:20

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think we'll win this one. Bolton 2 Millwall 0

5Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Tue Nov 05 2013, 19:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it'll be 1-1.

6Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Tue Nov 05 2013, 20:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big win 4-0

7Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Tue Nov 05 2013, 20:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Graham Scott will be the referee for Saturday's game for those interested.

8Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Tue Nov 05 2013, 22:17

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I still wait to be convinced but with Dougie's teams and tactics I can only see another draw at best so I'll go for 1-1.

9Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Tue Nov 05 2013, 22:26

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I'm not sure about this one I'll go for a dull 0-0

Also if anyone is going on the train to the game from Bolton station then the only trains Bolton fans can get is the 1:45 and the 2:20, Bolton fans we'rent allowed on the train with Millwall fans last season.

10Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Tue Nov 05 2013, 22:30

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

kennster wrote:I'm not sure about this one I'll go for a dull 0-0

Also if anyone is going on the train to the game from Bolton station then the only trains Bolton fans can get is the 1:45 and the 2:20, Bolton fans we'rent allowed on the train with Millwall fans last season.
Ok coming from Leyland,trains are as normal but a pain afterwards as they dont like anyone near till they get rid of the Millwall fans.Station is bad in that respect as segregation is difficult ie Donkeylashers and Preston if they ever come up ?

11Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Tue Nov 05 2013, 22:33

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Tigermin wrote:
kennster wrote:I'm not sure about this one I'll go for a dull 0-0

Ok coming from Leyland,trains are as normal but a pain afterwards as they dont like anyone near till they get rid of the Millwall fans.Station is bad in that respect as segregation is difficult ie Donkeylashers and Preston if they ever come up ?
Leyland will be alreet, I doubt many Millwall fans will be going up North.

12Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Wed Nov 06 2013, 06:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

0-0

13Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Wed Nov 06 2013, 11:06

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't know. Milwall at home SHOULD be a home banker really but they play a scrappy in your face game that might break up play and stop anyone from getting some flowing football together. That said we did look really good against Bournemouth and we are unbeaten in six so I'm going to be optimistic and say 2 - 1 trotters. That result would do me just fine or even 1 - 0 just as long as we get the three points we need.

14Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Wed Nov 06 2013, 12:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everyone expects Bolton to win, therefore a guaranteed 1-0 Millwall victory.

15Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Wed Nov 06 2013, 17:00

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

2-1 just because

16Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Thu Nov 07 2013, 12:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

5 match facts for those interested:

1. Bolton have drawn their last 4 home matches in Championship.

2. Bolton have been drawing at both half time and full time in their last 4 home matches in the        Championship.

3. Millwall have drawn their last 3 matches in Championship.

4. There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Bolton's last 7 home games in Championship.

5. Bolton have won just two League games since Dawson went back to his club.

17Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Thu Nov 07 2013, 12:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The low-down on Saturday's opponents from the capital

Bolton Wanderers and Millwall meet for the 38th time this Saturday, with the Lions currently edging just ahead with 16 wins as opposed to the Whites' 14.

A rare fixture with there having been just seven meetings between the teams in the past two decades, last season's corresponding clash was the London outfit's first visit to the Reebok Stadium - a game which finished all square after a Keith Andrews penalty cancelled out Andy Keogh's earlier spot kick.

Earlier in the campaign Wanderers slipped to a last minute 2-1 defeat at The Den, but did emerge victorious during an FA Cup game in February 2011 on the way to the club's recent semi-final appearance.

A team that avoided relegation from the second tier by just two points last term, Millwall have experienced a similar start to life in the Championship this season and currently lie in 18th position in the league standings - a point ahead of the Whites.

The Lions' recent struggles resulted in a summer of change in south London, namely with the departure of manager Kenny Jackett who had spent six years in the Millwall hotseat.

The appointment of Steve Lomas was met with a mixed reception by the club's supporters given the former Northern Ireland international's affiliation with fierce rivals West Ham United, but the 39-year-old appears to have won over some of his doubters with victories against the likes of Blackpool, Charlton Athletic and Leeds United so far.

The former midfielder also moved to strengthen his squad during the summer months, with the arrival of experienced players such as Scott McDonald and Steve Morison at The Den.

Having collected just one win on the road all season however, the Millwall faithful will be hoping for an upturn in fortunes when they visit the North West this weekend.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

18Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Thu Nov 07 2013, 14:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie Freedman's pre-Millwall press conference:

"We've shown a determination to stop losing games. We now need to finish teams off at the Reebok."

"I just feel that we need to relax in front of goal when we're at home. The results will come."

"Millwall have had a few mixed results. That just underlines what this division is like. We expect them to be hard to play against."

"Darren Pratley will miss out. He's got a back problem. Andre Moritz is fit after a bit of an illness."

19Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Thu Nov 07 2013, 20:07

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Still not convinced Moritz actually exsists and isn't some character Dougie has made up.

20Bolton 3-1 Millwall Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Millwall Thu Nov 07 2013, 20:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Still not convinced Moritz actually exsists and isn't some character Dougie has made up.
Whittam in disguise?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum