Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Shocking Truth about Moritz

+8
Keegan
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
aaron_bwfc
luckyPeterpiper
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty The Shocking Truth about Moritz Sun Nov 10 2013, 18:07

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This is the real reason why so many of us doubted he even existed anywhere outside Dougie's Press Conferences. It seems Mr Moritz has been moonlighting in a somewhat different field of endeavour. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It explains quite a lot don't you think?

2The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Sun Nov 10 2013, 18:41

It explains feck all, please explain.

3The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Sun Nov 10 2013, 18:42

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'm lost, what's dangermouse got to do with this....scratch 

4The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Sun Nov 10 2013, 18:48

Unless LPP thinks Moritz's first name is Dave, I have no idea.

5The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Sun Nov 10 2013, 18:48

Strange..........:tumbleweed: 

(I know how much you like emoticons, Pete, so there's a tumbleweed for you.)

6The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Sun Nov 10 2013, 18:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are we there yet Dad?

7The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Sun Nov 10 2013, 18:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I get what he's saying, wake up guys

8The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Sun Nov 10 2013, 19:27

It's the bin, isn't it?

It's definitely Dusty Bin.

What do I win?

9The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Sun Nov 10 2013, 19:32

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's the greatest?

10The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Sun Nov 10 2013, 19:45

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:He's the greatest?
Yep and he's been out of sight protecting his secret identity. But now Doris the tea lady has removed the large red M from his shirt he's free to play. Besides, Colonel K has retired and Penfold is on an extended holiday.

11The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Sun Nov 10 2013, 20:07

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Maybe Andre Moritz has multi personality disorder?

12The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Sun Nov 10 2013, 20:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

13The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Sun Nov 10 2013, 20:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

14The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 01:05

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

This forum gets weirder every day... :nuts:

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

15The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 12:27

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:This forum gets weirder every day... :nuts:
Keegan, we're Bolton Wanderers fans! By choice! How can you possibly be remotely surprised by any level of weirdness we reach with THAT statement being a fact? What a Face

16The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 14:49

Right, it's now nearly a full day since this thread was created and I'm still fucking clueless as to what Dangermouse has got to do with Andre Moritz.

Can someone please explain it to me?

Cheers.

17The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 17:05

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Keegan wrote:This forum gets weirder every day... :nuts:
Keegan, we're Bolton Wanderers fans! By choice! How can you possibly be remotely surprised by any level of weirdness we reach with THAT statement being a fact? What a Face
Considering the fact that I am a Jamaican Bolton wanderers fan, I really should be the last person here to think something is weird!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

18The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 18:44

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Right, it's now nearly a full day since this thread was created and I'm still fucking clueless as to what Dangermouse has got to do with Andre Moritz.

Cheers.
Breadman Natasha and a couple of others were making jokes that he didn't really exist because he never seemed to be visible let alone playing. I decided he was actually busy in his alter-ego role as a miniscule super secret agent somewhere hence the link. I went for Dangermouse because of the big dM symbol on his chest. I know his first name starts with A but maybe the dM stands for Dougie's Mouse. He was finally able to play for us as his cover got blown by Baron Gartback the evil power hungry toad. I know, it was a hell of a stretch but it was a very quiet night in our house for a change and I was a bit bored when this occurred to me. Maybe I should have gone with Mighty Mouse - Here I Come to Save the Day!

19The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 19:02

Right......then..........

:tumbleweed:

20The Shocking Truth about Moritz Empty Re: The Shocking Truth about Moritz Mon Nov 11 2013, 19:26

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Breadman wrote:Right, it's now nearly a full day since this thread was created and I'm still fucking clueless as to what Dangermouse has got to do with Andre Moritz.

Cheers.
Breadman Natasha and a couple of others were making jokes that he didn't really exist because he never seemed to be visible let alone playing. I decided he was actually busy in his alter-ego role as a miniscule super secret agent somewhere hence the link. I went for Dangermouse because of the big dM symbol on his chest. I know his first name starts with A but maybe the dM stands for Dougie's Mouse. He was finally able to play for us as his cover got blown by Baron Gartback the evil power hungry toad. I know, it was a hell of a stretch but it was a very quiet night in our house for a change and I was a bit bored when this occurred to me. Maybe I should have gone with Mighty Mouse - Here I Come to Save the Day!
Is it because Moritz is "dangerous?"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum