Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats the Deal With Muamba?

+3
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Lofty_Love
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats the Deal With Muamba? Empty Whats the Deal With Muamba? Tue Mar 13 2012, 14:06

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Anyone know?

late for training?

tweets?

or does coyle just prefer Prats?.. I suppose he did score.

2Whats the Deal With Muamba? Empty Re: Whats the Deal With Muamba? Tue Mar 13 2012, 14:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle is one of those managers who has his favourites and lets it cloud his judgement.

No one in their right mind would pick Pratley, he's useless.

But as I said recently, at half-time during the Wigan game Coyle's backroom staff and NRC wanted to change tactics but Coyle refused because he thought it would make him appear weak. It's all about ego really.

3Whats the Deal With Muamba? Empty Re: Whats the Deal With Muamba? Tue Mar 13 2012, 14:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Muamba is a child, his tweets prove it.

If you're dropped get back to work and prove you're good enough. Don't cry on twitter about it.

I'm glad he's not playing

4Whats the Deal With Muamba? Empty Re: Whats the Deal With Muamba? Tue Mar 13 2012, 14:17

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

do you know what his tweets were?

Why footballers feel the need to tweet constant shite is beyond me, there suppose to be grow men, not 15 year old girls

5Whats the Deal With Muamba? Empty Re: Whats the Deal With Muamba? Tue Mar 13 2012, 14:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He said "playing favourites is the worst thing you can do" - obviously a dig at Coyle, the subtlety of a brick.

someone then asked him if he was playing and he said "Lmaooo"

time to grow up.

6Whats the Deal With Muamba? Empty Re: Whats the Deal With Muamba? Tue Mar 13 2012, 14:21

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

saw that in the BEN, didn't know the Lmaooo bit though, so stupid, surely it must make things sour between him and pratley as well.

no sympathy

7Whats the Deal With Muamba? Empty Re: Whats the Deal With Muamba? Tue Mar 13 2012, 14:26

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Pratley is awful and his goal does not justify his selection in the side.

With ten games left, and survival to play for, I couldn't care less about Muamba's off the field behaviour.

But even if he and Coyle were to call a truce, Pratley would still start against Villa as Coyle does not change winning sides - he's a bit of a knob like that.

EDIT - for grammar mistake!

Last edited by doffcocker on Tue Mar 13 2012, 14:29; edited 2 times in total

8Whats the Deal With Muamba? Empty Re: Whats the Deal With Muamba? Tue Mar 13 2012, 14:28

I actually disagree with your here fellas - it was nice to get a bit of honesty from the BWFC camp for a change. Muamba has been one of our better performers so far this season, leaving him out is childish in my opinion.

If he was left out just because he was late Coyle needs to rethink he priorities.

9Whats the Deal With Muamba? Empty Re: Whats the Deal With Muamba? Tue Mar 13 2012, 14:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well if we're going to be childish then Muamba started it! Ner ner.

If he didn't throw his toys out of the pram he'd be in the squad.

10Whats the Deal With Muamba? Empty Re: Whats the Deal With Muamba? Tue Mar 13 2012, 14:42

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't have sympathy towards Muamba, he needs to man up and accept it if thats how its going to be.

However,

Coyle at this point should be picking the strongest team, unless someone does something REALLY bad. I think Muamba adds more to the team than Prats, im hoping he will prove me wrong but personally I would play Muamba, after a few stern words..

11Whats the Deal With Muamba? Empty Re: Whats the Deal With Muamba? Tue Mar 13 2012, 15:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

What ever the issue is, both Coyle and Muamba need to fucking man up and get out of this crap (relegation battle) first then sit down like men in the summer and discuss what Fabrices future is at BWFC instead of acting like kids.

If I was the manager I would ban the over paid ponce from using Twatter.

12Whats the Deal With Muamba? Empty Re: Whats the Deal With Muamba? Wed Mar 14 2012, 18:01

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

It's been a strange season for Muamba. He had to compete with just about everyone for his place in the middle of the park, (I seem to remember OC being linked with every midfielder coming on to the market), and he was on the brink of becoming a shoo-in for the place next to NRC, then OC started chopping and changing the team, and seemingly disregarding all his efforts. Muamba is now out in the cold, more so for his tweeting, but it certainly looks as though he's going to have a fight to stay with the club, if all the signs, and speculation, is true. I'm sure his tweeting is more frustration than anything else.

13Whats the Deal With Muamba? Empty Re: Whats the Deal With Muamba? Wed Mar 14 2012, 18:59

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

OC has suggested that Muamba and Klasnic (as well as SKD) are victims of the new system. Klasnic and SKD are felt to be less effective as the point man in the 4-5-1 than Ngog, while Pratley offers more going forward than Muamba.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Speaking of Ngog, he is apparently going to be representing Cameroon in future, which means we get to lose him for WCQ games as well ACN games. Thanks for that, dude.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

14Whats the Deal With Muamba? Empty Re: Whats the Deal With Muamba? Fri Mar 16 2012, 22:17

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

So OC has been apprised of Muamba's tweets and had this to say:
“I have spoken to him (Muamba) but we are not making an issue of it,” Coyle said yesterday. “It’s got absolutely nothing to do with football."

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

15Whats the Deal With Muamba? Empty Re: Whats the Deal With Muamba? Sat Mar 17 2012, 11:42

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'm willing to bet Muamba starts against Spurs tonight.

16Whats the Deal With Muamba? Empty Re: Whats the Deal With Muamba? Sat Mar 17 2012, 11:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He probably will yeah, shame because he seems to be a bit of a baby.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum