Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wheater's Big Gob

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wheater's Big Gob Empty Wheater's Big Gob Thu 15 Mar - 15:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was in the kebab shop after the gym last night (as you do) and picked up some rag to read whilst the kebabs were being prepared by my Turkish friends (deshe ku ederem!) only to read Wheater making a point of saying that of the bottom 5 teams we have the easiest run in to the end of the season.

What a spanner! How f****** stupid is that?

Any chance of coming up against unmotivated middle of the table opposition has just disappeared out of the window. Everyone will be out to whup us now.

The world's gorn mad!/why oh why oh why?

2Wheater's Big Gob Empty Re: Wheater's Big Gob Thu 15 Mar - 17:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shut it you fat bastard, you make out that every footballer at a midtable club searches the internet for snippets by David Wheater.

3Wheater's Big Gob Empty Re: Wheater's Big Gob Thu 15 Mar - 20:17

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

But we do have the easiest run in of the bottom 5. It's a fact.

I honestly don't know what you're moaning about, wanderlust. It's not like he singled out a particular opponent or team or said "we've only got shit teams to play between now and the end of the season". He hasn't disrespected anyone.

4Wheater's Big Gob Empty Re: Wheater's Big Gob Thu 15 Mar - 23:29

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This annoyed me a bit as well, not for the reasons you gave but I just don't want any of our players thinking its going to be easy, thats half the mentality that got us into this mess.

He shouldn't be thinking were in a better position than the other 4, he should be thinking were in a fecking shite position compared to the other 15!

5Wheater's Big Gob Empty Re: Wheater's Big Gob Fri 16 Mar - 7:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Shut it you fat bastard, you make out that every footballer at a midtable club searches the internet for snippets by David Wheater.

1) I have a beautiful body. Grilled chicken and salad with lemon juice in a pitta bread (which i don't eat) isn't going to put a tyre around my 8 pack.

2) I think it was the Daily Mail or similar so they wouldn't need to trawl the internet to read that a carthorse reckons they are relativley easy prey.

3) Wheater should be fired up for the challenge that lies ahead, not giving the impression that it's going to be a stroll. If he and the other players think that, we're fukced.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum