Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Come on England Trench mentality at the WACCA tonight

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

All the formalities at the moment both Clarke and Cook have made it to 100 test tonight almost identical 26 100's for Clarke n 25 for Cook .England to bowl.1st ball Anderson. :uk:

2Come on England Trench mentality at the WACCA tonight Empty Run out 13-1 Fri Dec 13 2013, 02:46

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

After losing the toss again Anderson runs out Rogers good start. ::seething::

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

37-1 now stuffy twat warner inside edge just over his stumps now he's knocking 4's for fun.Dont know why Bresnan is on instead of Finn a taller bowler  first ball off Bresnan goes for 4 45-1.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Everyone sat in the sun on the grass 40 Celsius beats the bollox off piss wet n cold north west.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

77-2 broad  gets Watson so evenly balanced.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Clarke out bowled Broad caught Cook come on lads 106-3.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Is Moritz playing?

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

236-5' time for bed fell asleep for a few hours hard work following England.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Draw at best.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I know lost the Ashes now!

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I wouldn't back England to make 200. So many players out of form with the bat and the Aussies playing ultra aggressive cricket. We don't seem to have the common sense to just duck under and leave alone the short fast stuff. Fair play to Mitchell Johnson he's more than making up for the last few years of abuse he has taken from the barmy army and is now looking like the real deal as a genuinely quick and hostile fast bowler. Even worse we can't even bowl the bastard out.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Stuart Broad just got the fat bastard Johnson, great delivery. Come on England.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

On yer way Smith. Jimmy's back in business. Come on England.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Get a 3rd and 4th slip in there Cook you nancy negative ponce. We have to win this. This is exactly what Warne was talking about and he is dead right for me. Poor,poor captaincy. 
At last,Jimmy gets Harris. Come on England.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Nine down now,mixed feelings, hope we get the last wicket quickly but to be honest I'm dreading watching England bat. I think we all know exactly what's going to happen.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bresnan takes the final wicket after a painful last wicket stand. I'm going to bed, I'll watch the carnage in the morning. We need a new captain, or is it Flower that's to blame for these ridiculous tactics. Australia won't make the same bowling and fielding mistakes that England have made.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Carberry actually looks as if he knows what he's doing, he's played Johnson's first over with confidence and assurance. Cook on the other hand looked like a walking wicket facing Harris. I need to go to bed before we lose a wicket.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

146 for 4. Draw at best.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

180-4 at stumps I went to bed at 96-2 need to make at least the same as the Aussies,then hope they collapse and we win at Perth for the 1st time in 40 years. :drwho: Is it England again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum