Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers Player

+4
boltonbonce
Barryjw
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanderers Player Empty Wanderers Player Sat Dec 14 2013, 20:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has anyone ever subscribed to the Wanderers player?

What is it you actually get for your subscription?

2Wanderers Player Empty Re: Wanderers Player Sat Dec 14 2013, 22:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1874 will be able to answer this

3Wanderers Player Empty Re: Wanderers Player Sun Dec 15 2013, 11:53

Get some video content throughout the week and better highlights than just the goals we normally get  on Football League show, normally 2/3 minutes. Plus also get the live commentary which is okay but done by 2 berks who would rather talk about who's tweeted into them than describe the match.

It's okay, I'm not even sure how much I pay for it to be honest, but if they add the full match video like Burnley have it would be more than worth it. It's a bit of a joke that we don't, I'll email in to complain.

4Wanderers Player Empty Re: Wanderers Player Sun Dec 15 2013, 12:00

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

As we get little television coverage these days, I subscribed for the first time this season. What a waste of money! Stats, poor commentary and minimal highlights. May as well watch/record the highlights shown on the BBC or U Tube. I will not be renewing next season!

5Wanderers Player Empty Re: Wanderers Player Sun Dec 15 2013, 14:21

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks for the info guys.

6Wanderers Player Empty Re: Wanderers Player Sun Dec 15 2013, 17:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WASTE OF MONEY!

7Wanderers Player Empty Re: Wanderers Player Sun Dec 15 2013, 17:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Waste of life.

8Wanderers Player Empty Re: Wanderers Player Sun Dec 15 2013, 18:10

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

£37.99 for the year is what I've paid.

If they put the full match on your player then 3 or 4 of you could club together and have it as a collective Bolton Nuts player. I've given my password to a few chaps who can't get onto t'Turf.

9Wanderers Player Empty Re: Wanderers Player Tue Dec 17 2013, 01:02

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I emailed the club to ask how long the bwfc "extended highlights" are. I got my reply today. Approx 1 to 3 mins. Sometimes up to 7 mins including interviews. How poor is that especially now we know it seems that the club do have the right to show as much adld they want to.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

10Wanderers Player Empty Re: Wanderers Player Tue Dec 17 2013, 13:04

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I subscribed to WP and I've already complained about the host. I expect a Bolton commentator to give a proper biased view of the game! I don't want to hear a balanced and fair view on a game! I certainly don't want some mug auditioning for a job commentating on the BBC by being as unbiased as possible.

When I watched highlights of the Wigan game, Mills was clearly pushed in the back, but the numpties on WP couldn't wait to award the penalty to Wigan and then feel that they have to justify it!!!!!!! I don't want a Bolton commentator to give an unbiased view of a game! I want a Bolton view of the game! I also don't want them reading out fake emails from around the world praising them for their crap commentary as if to justify their positions! Get someone from our Sky Fanzone to do the job and someone that gets excited!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum