Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breadman and others...

+13
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
bryan458
Boggersbelief
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Bolton Nuts
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Breadman and others... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and others... Tue Dec 31 2013, 19:18

scottjames30 wrote:I think he's dead.
You still owe me an apology for saying I was Biggie.

Stump it up.

32Breadman and others... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and others... Tue Dec 31 2013, 19:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll say I'm sorry only if you sort me out a date with Nat, at the pictures watching a horror.

33Breadman and others... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and others... Tue Dec 31 2013, 20:04

Why the fuck would you want that?

Are you a chubby-chaser or something?

34Breadman and others... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and others... Tue Dec 31 2013, 20:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Why the fuck would you want that?

Are you a chubby-chaser or something?

Apparently she looks like Kelly brook

35Breadman and others... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and others... Tue Dec 31 2013, 20:15

Who...Scott?

36Breadman and others... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and others... Tue Dec 31 2013, 21:10

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:Who...Scott?
No you Biggie

37Breadman and others... - Page 3 Empty As a consolation Tue Dec 31 2013, 23:12

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

Mr Magoo wrote:
No you Biggie
A mystery consolation prize of a date with Pam is announced. The winner will be notified in due course.
The girl is sure to go down on you so be prepared. Make her legless and carry her own any let downs I'm sure you could patch up,

38Breadman and others... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and others... Tue Dec 31 2013, 23:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pam sounds classy.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

39Breadman and others... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and others... Wed Jan 01 2014, 00:15

carrs wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:
No you Biggie
A mystery consolation prize of a date with Pam is announced. The winner will be notified in due course.
The girl is sure to go down on you so be prepared. Make her legless and carry her own any let downs I'm sure you could patch up,

Where've you been, you old bastard...?

God, I've missed you, mate.

Welcome aboard....

God, I'm glad you're back!

You'll like it here, they get our humour.

Any sign of Madnotlobian and Vera?

40Breadman and others... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and others... Wed Jan 01 2014, 00:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you Mr. Carrs pasties? Laughing

Last edited by karlypants on Wed Jan 01 2014, 18:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't spell when pissed!)

41Breadman and others... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and others... Wed Jan 01 2014, 22:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
carrs wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:
No you Biggie

Welcome aboard....

is there anyone left on JA606 now? last time i went on i couldn't read anything for all the tumbleweed.

42Breadman and others... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and others... Wed Jan 01 2014, 22:57

Norpig wrote:
Breadman wrote:
carrs wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:
No you Biggie

Welcome aboard....

is there anyone left on JA606 now? last time i went on i couldn't read anything for all the tumbleweed.

I think it's off to the Vet's tomorrow for the old "painless solution."

It's a shame because the old BBC site used to be great, as you know.

And it was good of them to give the JA606 guys the format to continue with but it just never took off.

At least Reebok Bricks isn't around any-more.....

43Breadman and others... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and others... Thu Jan 02 2014, 11:25

Bolton Nuts

Admin

We have a home for all JA606-ers. Welcome!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

44Breadman and others... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and others... Thu Jan 02 2014, 20:32

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

Who Dunnit ?

Who spoilt the staff party putting ginger hair dye in the mystery staff present which was given to DF and who put a pair of chopsticks with a handkerchief in one for him.

The great Dougie pressie mystery thickens.

Things got back to normal after Dougie went home until PG was given a Terry Wogan Blankety Blank game. Complete with a Blankety Blank cheque book and pen. Phil being a card chuckled and fetched more ale before the a text arrived on his phone saying his account had been frozen for being 170m overdrawn.

There was a message on the Reebok office tanoy asking will the person who has lost a dressing room please see Ethel who looks after the loss property safe. Wink

45Breadman and others... - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and others... Thu Jan 02 2014, 21:44

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Norpig wrote:
is there anyone left on JA606 now? last time i went on i couldn't read anything for all the :tumbleweed:
 Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum