Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now we must charge for promotion or face extinction

+8
kennster
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
bwfc71
White84
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Who can sustain debts like that.Anyone got Bill Gates number lets start with a good win against Boro smog rats tomoz .Like Sluffy said got to be more too it than what we are being told.Billionaires wiping out Leicsters debts FFS we are in the hotbed of the footballing world.Even a win on the Euro millions wouldn't clear our debt.Bad start to 2014. ::mad::

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

White84 wrote:Who can sustain debts like that.Anyone got Bill Gates number lets start with a good win against Boro smog rats tomoz .Like Sluffy said got to be more too it than what we are being told.Billionaires wiping out Leicsters debts FFS we are in the hotbed of the footballing world.Even a win on the Euro millions wouldn't clear our debt.Bad start to 2014. ::mad::

No its not - if you read my post on that thread we have 4 exceptional large outgoings which have contributed to teh rise in debt but in teh medium to long term those exceptional costs will actually turn teh financial fortunes around (well fingers crossed)

- buying out de Vere's, buying a sports education programme, getting ir od Coyle and the new catering contracts along with new lower sponsorship deals

Is "teh" Dutch for "the"...?

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:Is "teh" Dutch for "the"...?
Originally started off as a typo for "the", but recently has changed a bit in meaning. "Teh" still means "the", however, it is mostly used in the same manner that spanish speaking people use the word "El".

Have I stumbled into an episode of Call My Bluff?

Are you Fwank Muir....?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Are we sure two threads for the one topic is enough?

I'm worried it might not be. Perhaps we should start a third, maybe a fourth too. I don't know. Decisions decisions decisions.

Where's the other Call My Bluff thread?

I can't see one.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I guess our £168 million debt will mean we won't be taking a punt on Ronaldhinho?

What's everybody doing for New Year and do you think we should sack or back Freedman?

If only there was a way to establish what the consensus view is......Damn.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White wrote:I guess our £168 million debt will mean we won't be taking a punt on Ronaldhinho?

Why not, £168 million or £200 million... they're only numbers.

BWFC71 has got it all covered you know.  Very Happy 

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:What's everybody doing for New Year and do you think we should sack or back Freedman?

There's already a thread on that!  Very Happy 

karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:What's everybody doing for New Year and do you think we should sack or back Freedman?

Keep up, Karls.........

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Karly, breadmans post was in response to Doffcockers...

A few of the threads are ending up on about the same subject..

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Keep up, Karls.........

scratch  It's one of those days today  Very Happy 

karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Keep up, Karls.........

It's all that fiddling you do with yourself.

It's rotted your brain.

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

What I'm worried about is what happens to the debt when Uncle Eddie chucks the bucket.

His children have no interest in football and will want to reclaim the debt over a 10 year period. Will we be able to survive without Eddie's money when that day comes? How could we possibly pay the debt off in a 10 year period?

I'm calm now but 15 or 20 years down the line I think I might be a bit more worried.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:What I'm worried about is what happens to the debt when Uncle Eddie chucks the bucket.

His children have no interest in football and will want to reclaim the debt over a 10 year period. Will we be able to survive without Eddie's money when that day comes? How could we possibly pay the debt off in a 10 year period?

I'm calm now but 15 or 20 years down the line I think I might be a bit more worried.

See [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Very Happy 

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Keep up, Karls.........

It's all that fiddling you do with yourself.

It's rotted your brain.

Too true that!

It doesn't help with my 3 monitor setup!  Laughing 

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

karlypants wrote:
kennster wrote:What I'm worried about is what happens to the debt when Uncle Eddie chucks the bucket.

See [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Very Happy 

But that doesn't answer my question, what happens when Eddie dies and his family want the money back.

We don't have the funds to pay them back and we may still be reliant on Eddie for giving us loans.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The debt dies with Eddie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum