Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » CONGRATS TO CHORLEY!

CONGRATS TO CHORLEY!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

61 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 18:11

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

Sam Ashton saves the final Boston penalty and Chorley are through to the Play-Off Final.

Two nil down away from home, down to 10 men but they still have the fight and spirit to pull it back to 2-2 and hang on for penalties.

A home game with Guiseley stands between Chorley and CONFERENCE FOOTBALL.

Come on you Magpies!

62 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 18:12

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sam Ashton the bolton reject?

63 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 18:13

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

Sam Ashton saves the final Boston penalty and Chorley are through to the Play-Off Final.

Two nil down away from home, down to 10 men but they still have the fight and spirit to pull it back to 2-2 and hang on for penalties.

A home game with Guiseley stands between Chorley and CONFERENCE FOOTBALL.

Come on you Magpies!

Who?

64 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 18:14

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Our local teams doing well.....

Except Wigan.

65 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 18:14

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
And burnley Smile

66 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 18:17

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Oh yeah hahahaha. How could i forget .

67 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 18:33

Guest


Guest
Looks like Scott has managed to find a new poster to idolise, congratulations Boggers! Use him wisely.

68 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 18:35

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
bwfc1874 wrote:Looks like Scott has managed to find a new poster to idolise, congratulations Boggers! Use him wisely.

Don't be jealous 74, there's enough of me to go around

69 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 18:35

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You sound like you are pimping yourself out there Boggers! Very Happy

70 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 18:36

Guest


Guest
Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Looks like Scott has managed to find a new poster to idolise, congratulations Boggers! Use him wisely.

Don't be jealous 74, there's enough of me to go around

I bloody hope so Smile

71 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 18:36

Guest


Guest
Just a warning, a lot of Scott's previous idols have ended up dropping off the site for one reason or another.

Tread carefully I don't want you going the same way as BDP or AD.

72 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 18:39

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
BDP was a great poster.

AD made me laugh.

Boggers knows his stuff and takes no shit.

1874, well you need to get some humour you wet fish hahahaha.

73 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 18:55

Copper Dragon

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
scottjames30 wrote:
Boggers knows his stuff


Yes he knows how to log in to Twitter.

74 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 18:56

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very Happy

75 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 19:00

Guest


Guest
scottjames30 wrote:
1874, well you need to get some humour you wet fish hahahaha.

If you actually posted anything even remotely funny, people may laugh.

Until that time, however, all you can expect is the mild disdain you are currently receiving.

Chubby.

76 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 19:02

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I can't believe you twats are ruining my Chorley thread again.

77 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 19:06

Guest


Guest
99-5.

Ballance off injured after taking a whack on the arm when fielding at FSL.

78 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 19:06

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Copper Dragon wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Boggers knows his stuff


Yes he knows how to log in to Twitter.

I don't get to CD, so he says

79 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 19:08

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
1874, well you need to get some humour you wet fish hahahaha.

If you actually posted anything even remotely funny, people may laugh.

Until that time, however, all you can expect is the mild disdain you are currently receiving.

Chubby.

Snap, i dont get you either.

Saddo.

80 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 19:08

Copper Dragon

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Natasha Whittam wrote:I can't believe you twats are ruining my Chorley thread again.


If Chorley do it then we'll have a proper congratulatory thread.

Go on Chorley.

81 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 19:09

Guest


Guest
Oh, I "get you" alright, Scott.

I get you perfectly.......

Have another donut.

82 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 19:11

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Could be Chorley v Tranmere next season. Amazing.

83 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 19:12

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:Oh, I "get you" alright, Scott.

I get you perfectly.......

Have another donut.
Breadman, you get smashed every time.

Do you really want to threaten to leave and cry for days again?

84 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 19:18

harry speakup


David Ngog
David Ngog
Manure losing at home.
Peel me another banana. Very Happy

85 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 19:20

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
harry speakup wrote:Manure losing at home.
Peel me another banana. Very Happy

cheers

86 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sat May 02 2015, 19:25

Guest


Guest
Spy hear u ray, k

87 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sun May 03 2015, 13:13

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You're 2-1 down in the 5th minute of injury time, your whole season rests on the next 20 seconds and this happens. Has there ever been a better injury time goal?

Fast forward to 5:15

88 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sun May 03 2015, 13:21

Copper Dragon

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
What a cracker.

I'm going to get on the phone to Dyche. Roscoe is well within our price range.

89 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sun May 03 2015, 13:25

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Cracking stuff. Very Happy

90 Re: CONGRATS TO CHORLEY! on Sun May 03 2015, 13:28

Guest


Guest
Should have been disallowed for a high foot.

Great penalty save at 9:02 though.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum