Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Brits just knobheads?

+8
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
doffcocker
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 06:48

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Last night, I watched that What Happens in Sunny Beach on Channel 4.
I watch all these sort of programmes and have seen the likes Ayia Napa, Crete, Corfu, Kos, Zante etc for myself, so I know what goes on, but this was something else.
The highlight of the show was a 25 five year old son of two headteachers lighting a firework from his arsehole.
Not the first Brit to take a nasty orificial burn in Bulgaria, I hear you say, but that's not the worst of it. After sitting on the toilet weeping in pain for minutes afterwards, he covers the affected (blood sodden) area with a pantyliner and heads for the bars, all in an effort to not miss his birthday "drink your age in sambuca shots" ritual.

What is wrong with British people?

2Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 08:03

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Some are dick heads, some aren't. I've seen what you are on about as well as the piss drinking ritual.
These folk have a low IQ and a distinct lack of self esteem, no doubt encouraged to hit the heights by the programme producers.
It's difficult to say whether only us go to these extremes but it's certainly bizarre.

3Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 08:05

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yes- many of them are- brain dead and pointless.
I travel abroad a lot with my job so I see them at the airport. We need border police- not to keep immigrants out but to keep our own idiots in.

4Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 08:47

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:Yes- many of them are- brain dead and pointless.
I travel abroad a lot with my job so I see them at the airport. We need border police- not to keep immigrants out but to keep our own idiots in.

lol! 

5Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 10:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree. Why is it that as soon as Brits go abroad they behave like oinks? I'm sure the programme producers deliberately show the worst examples of outrageous behaviour and are probably complicit in egging the participants on.

6Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 12:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And to think I was banned from Weatherspoons for carrying a tomahawk.

7Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 13:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've said it many times before, there should be a cull of everyone under 25.

8Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:03

It's not just a British thing.

We went to Cuba a few years ago and the Canadian youngsters we encountered were fucking terrible.

Shagging in the pool in broad daylight, pissed up by 11:00 am, fighting and running up and down the corridors all night screaming and banging on doors.

I now officially hate Canada and everybody in it.

9Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate Canada. Half of them speak French and the other half allow it to happen. Bastards. They're just yanks with a moose fixation.

10Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:55

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I hate Canada. Half of them speak French and the other half allow it to happen. Bastards. They're just yanks with a moose fixation.

Looking at your avatar worries me in the context of this message.
Are you an American redskin, or a Canadian one?

11Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 15:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to roam the plains of Blackrod in search of Buffalo, although I usually had to settle for 2 butter pies from Greenhalgh's. I'm at present holed up in Warrington writing a history of my people entitled 'Bury my heart at Knutsford services'. Comes out in August.

12Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 15:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't really understand the whole "brits abroad" culture which amounts to spending "holidays" in bars and pubs pissed out of their minds.. don't you do that at home?

When i go away i always like to experience the place I've gone too, why would i go to, for eg, Italy and seek out a british pub and a fish and chip shop?

13Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 15:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some people aren't as cultured as you hipster.

14Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 15:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just don't see the point of spending 2-300 quid and often a lot more to be in a foreign country and yet in a "british" bar and eating fish and chips.

15Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 16:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Just don't see the point of spending 2-300 quid and often a lot more to be in a foreign country and yet in a "british" bar and eating fish and chips.

I agree with this, maybe most folk are frightened of trying real foreign food and not the shit that the takeaways produce these days?

Maybe it's just too far out of their comfort zone?

16Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 16:46

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Some people aren't as cultured as you hipster.

Boggers I bet you're just the sort of person we're talking about. I can imagine you on that Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents, downing shots of Jagermeister, and harassing girls as your mum and dad watch from behind a palm tree.

17Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 17:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Just don't see the point of spending 2-300 quid and often a lot more to be in a foreign country and yet in a "british" bar and eating fish and chips.

For the sun and slags?

18Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

For the sun and slags?

I'll give you the sun, but more often than not these "slags" are British. 

so it's not even sexual tourism.

19Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:09

Completely agree, me and my friends did a couple of holidays to Zante and Marmaris when we were 18/19 they were fun at the time, but they are what they are a cheap piss up. Doesn't appeal in the slightest now.

Went to Thailand over summer and was really disappointed how 'westernised' parts of it were. It was like being back in Zante at one point, full English breakfasts, Roast dinners and 'Ozzie' bars everywhere it's a shame there's demand for such crap.

20Are Brits just knobheads? Empty Re: Are Brits just knobheads? Mon Jan 20 2014, 18:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Went to Thailand over summer and was really disappointed how 'westernised' parts of it were. It was like being back in Zante at one point, full English breakfasts, Roast dinners and 'Ozzie' bars everywhere it's a shame there's demand for such crap.

At least you ticked off "ladyboy" in your "to do" list.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum