Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ngog switch is key to cash splash

+9
Triumph
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
karlypants
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Mon Jan 27 2014, 17:56

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Triumph wrote:
Blah! Blah! Blah! you really are getting predictable..Personal insults tut. tut. :clap:

It's for your own good, you are clearly mental.

No one with a brain would say Ngog was a good signing. Not even Scott.
Be very careful what you say Nat.

32Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Mon Jan 27 2014, 17:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:

How dare you talk to me like that, do you know who I am?

33Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Mon Jan 27 2014, 18:00

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Triumph wrote:

Do you?

34Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Mon Jan 27 2014, 18:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Triumph wrote:

Do you?

Laughing 

35Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Mon Jan 27 2014, 18:03

It's funny reading the comments of those sad, deluded Welsh fools.

But they're no different to us. Or any other fans really......

Fan A: "He's shite! Look at his piss-poor record, for god's sake!"

Fan B: "Yeah, but he might come good for us. Liverpool obviously saw something in him, blah, blah..."

Fan A: "Are you fucking serious...? He's clearly shit!"

Fan B: "You never know and I trust our manager's decision. Happy Clap! Happy Clap!"

Fast forward to the end of the season when he's done fuck all, scored one in fifteen and they're discussing whether or not they should sign him permanently......

Fan A: "He's fucking shite!"

Fan B: "You never know, he might come good soon. He's shown flashes of brilliance and I've got faith in him. He played for Liverpool at one time, you know....Happy Clap!"

36Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Mon Jan 27 2014, 18:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:
Do you?

On a good day, yes.

37Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Mon Jan 27 2014, 19:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFCdom needs help:

bwfcdom wrote:Bolton fan here.

You will probably hear things from my fellow fans things such as 'Thanks for taking the worst player I've ever seen off our hands yada yada yada'.

I implore you to ignore them as much as they ignore the facts.

You've got yourself a bargain on a great player. He's quick, the ball sticks to his feet, he bring others in to play and take people on. Yes, there is a lack of goals, I don't think it isn't that he can't finish, at least when he has to do so instictively, the problem being when he has time to think in front of goal.

In our relegation season, our best run of results and performances ( including beating Liverpool, Everton and drawing against Arsenal) were when Ngog was playing as a lone front man. I firmly believe if he were a more permanent fixture in the team we would have stayed up.

Last season, in our terrific end of season run which saw us narrowly miss out on the play offs, Ngog was again at the centre of this.

So, he may not score that many goals but I honestly believe the team played better and the results were better when he was playing.

I just hope your fans have the intelligence to see past the lack of goals. - See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/101042/1211529/ngog-deal-done/page:3/#post1211529

38Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Mon Jan 27 2014, 19:42

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

From the Reebok Roar facebook group:

So with David Ngog's undisclosed fee move back to the Premier League with Swansea lets look at what he actually cost us.

Costing:
4million Transfer Fee
35k a week for 30 months £4,500,000
In total Nearly £8.5 million, this doesn't include any bonus for appearances, goals or a singing on fee

Worth:
Cost per Goal Scored (16goals scored) = £531,250.00
Cost per Appearance (91games played)= £93,406.59
Probably about £250,000 from Swansea

Net Worth to the Club a MASSIVE £8.25MILLION loss for a player who once had and on his very very rare days be a world beater. You could never fault his hard work and grass covered however his poor finishing, lack of confidence and fitness as he always picked up knocks led him to what I personally think as one of bwfc poorest signing, 4million who scored 19 goals in 94 Liverpool games was poor business.

DF came out in the week and said if he moves on we can now look at bringing in 4!!! YES 4 PLAYERS!!!! Lets hope we have learned

As I've rarely slated Ngog as I'm a person who supports a player or I just say nothing....all I can say is THANK GOD HE HAS GONE!!!

Cheers for nothing David

39Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Mon Jan 27 2014, 19:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he was without doubt one of the worst signings ever! A massive waste of money, thanks Owen.

40Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Mon Jan 27 2014, 20:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he might prove a lot of doubters wrong at Swansea. He's much more suited to the prem, he isn't cut out for the hustle and bustle of the championship and he will get more time on the ball in the prem.

Same goes for most of out players..

41Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Mon Jan 27 2014, 20:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I think he might prove a lot of doubters wrong at Swansea. He's much more suited to the prem, he isn't cut out for the hustle and bustle of the championship and he will get more time on the ball in the prem.

Same goes for most of out players..

Absolute bullshit.

He'll be fucking crap and in 4 weeks time the Swansea boo-boys will be in full swing.

42Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Mon Jan 27 2014, 20:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We will see!

43Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Mon Jan 27 2014, 20:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:We will see!

When I'm right you have to leave the site for a decade.

44Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Mon Jan 27 2014, 20:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not betting with you again, you backed out of the last one

45Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Mon Jan 27 2014, 20:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:From the Reebok Roar facebook group:

So with David Ngog's undisclosed fee move back to the Premier League with Swansea lets look at what he actually cost us.

Costing:
4million Transfer Fee
35k a week for 30 months £4,500,000
In total Nearly £8.5 million, this doesn't include any bonus for appearances, goals or a singing on fee

Worth:
Cost per Goal Scored (16goals scored) = £531,250.00
Cost per Appearance (91games played)= £93,406.59
Probably about £250,000 from Swansea

Net Worth to the Club a MASSIVE £8.25MILLION loss for a player who once had and on his very very rare days be a world beater. You could never fault his hard work and grass covered however his poor finishing, lack of confidence and fitness as he always picked up knocks led him to what I personally think as one of bwfc poorest signing, 4million who scored 19 goals in 94 Liverpool games was poor business.

DF came out in the week and said if he moves on we can now look at bringing in 4!!! YES 4 PLAYERS!!!! Lets hope we have learned

As I've rarely slated Ngog as I'm a person who supports a player or I just say nothing....all I can say is THANK GOD HE HAS GONE!!!

Cheers for nothing David

Absolutely eye watering is that!

46Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Tue Jan 28 2014, 00:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ngog joins Swansea

David Ngog has completed a permanent transfer to Premier League outfit Swansea City for an undisclosed fee.

The French striker was in talks with the South Wales club over the course of the weekend and a permanent deal for the 24-year-old has now officially been completed.

Ngog joined Bolton from Liverpool in January 2011. He made a total of 91 appearances for Wanderers in all competitions, scoring 16 goals.

Bolton Wanderers would like to thank David for his contributions during his time at the club and wish him well for the future.

Source - Official BWFC

47Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Tue Jan 28 2014, 00:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So to clear up any confusion, he has fucked off for good!  cheers

48Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Tue Jan 28 2014, 00:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Swansea, would you like our defender Zat Knight as well?  :pray: 

49Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Tue Jan 28 2014, 01:00

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Dedicated to David N'gone-for-good.

50Ngog switch is key to cash splash - Page 3 Empty Re: Ngog switch is key to cash splash Tue Jan 28 2014, 01:15

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

BWFCDOM is clearly insane the ::wtf:: the guy was shit,if he was playing Aussie rules football where they have goal posts either side of the main net n you get 1/2 a point he would of got loads of 1/2 goals shot wide ,lazy,worst striker at Bolton since Mario Lardell(fat cunt).How anyone can rate him is shocking.But what do I know I had to sit through his painful lazy arse soft French twat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum