Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Players response to fans..

+8
Soul Kitchen
Whitesince63
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Players response to fans.. Empty Players response to fans.. Sat Feb 01 2014, 18:48

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Conversations with players after game:-

Lonners - feel awful they've been shit all week

Eagles - Dougie needs to pick right team

Rob hall - gutted he don't get picked even for squad and what he don't understand is that dougie fought at tribunal for him.

Dazza P - Doesn't know what the fook is going on.

And not one of them knows where the next goal is gonna come from..
Moritz just laughed wen asked why he did play!!!

---

Make of that what you will.

2Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sat Feb 01 2014, 18:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They have no confidence in Freedman, clearly he has to go.

3Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sat Feb 01 2014, 18:50

Where you getting this from, Aaron?

If it's kosher, it sounds like they've given up on him.

4Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sat Feb 01 2014, 18:52

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

From the Reebok Roar group on facebook, they go to every game and pretty well in with the players.

To be fair she has been pretty pro dougie this season so I see no reason why she would make this up.

5Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sat Feb 01 2014, 18:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rob hall is another Gregg Wylde. Why buy him...

6Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sat Feb 01 2014, 18:59

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:
To be fair she has been pretty pro dougie this season so I see no reason why she would make this up.
I can vouch for that...

7Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sat Feb 01 2014, 19:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rob Hall is absolute bobbins, he's lucky Freedman stuck with him for so long.

Another chunk of cash wasted by Freedman.

8Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sat Feb 01 2014, 19:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Rob Hall is absolute bobbins, he's lucky Freedman stuck with him for so long.

Another chunk of cash wasted by Freedman.

Bollocks

9Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sat Feb 01 2014, 19:04

Certainly hasn't been any support for him from the players in the press (that I've seen anyway).

I do think this is absolute rubbish though, as the players leave the ground, in the 5 meters between the door and the club coach they each stop and say this to a random fan despite being with the manager and his coaching team? Not a chance.

That of course doesn't mean that they don't think that anyway.

10Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sat Feb 01 2014, 19:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Bollocks

He's one of the worst of a very bad bunch. He hasn't done a single thing of note in the league, I honestly can't remember him beating a defender or putting over a dangerous cross.

If he was any good Fat Sam wouldn't have let him go.

11Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sat Feb 01 2014, 19:07

Sam didn't want to let him go, Hall came to us to play regularly. Looks pretty stupid now in fairness.

12Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sun Feb 02 2014, 08:59

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:Certainly hasn't been any support for him from the players in the press (that I've seen anyway).

I do think this is absolute rubbish though, as the players leave the ground, in the 5 meters between the door and the club coach they each stop and say this to a random fan despite being with the manager and his coaching team? Not a chance.

That of course doesn't mean that they don't think that anyway.

I agree BWFC- this is a wind up, an invention. These players aren't stupid and they know full well that if they mouth off like this in earshot of anyone then that's them finished. It might be what they think, and what they might say when DF is down the road- but there is no way that half a dozen players would say stuff like this collectively to anyone.
If there was a player revolt- then they're not going to spout off when they're boarding the team coach. It'll be happening behind closed doors.

13Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sun Feb 02 2014, 09:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote: These players aren't stupid

Please reconsider this phrase.

14Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sun Feb 02 2014, 09:21

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote: These players aren't stupid

Please reconsider this phrase.

OK, will do- they are a bit stupid and a lot overpaid. But they're not stupid enough to come out with statements like this in public places

15Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sun Feb 02 2014, 09:36

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sometimes when in a group people do say things in the heat of the moment but I do agree things would have to be really bad for players to make comments like that off the cuff. In regard to Hall specifically though I think it's more another case of Freedman not being able to develop him rather than his not being a prospect. I really don't know where this myth about Freedman and youth development comes from when the facts rather tell otherwise. Man management is clearly not one of his strengths (what is?) young or otherwise. ::seething2::

16Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sun Feb 02 2014, 09:48

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nat, what pleasure do you get from watching BWFC? Given your constant bitching and moaning about them therein lies the answer!?!  
So why would you want any improvement?

17Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sun Feb 02 2014, 11:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

if this is true and its a big if i reckon, it shows he has lost the dressing room. Once that happens there is no way back. The atmosphere at the next couple of home games will be interesting to say the least.

18Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sun Feb 02 2014, 12:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What might be nice is for the players to take some responsibility. 

they say all the right things in the press, but if these statements are true then clearly they're happy to drop the shit at someone elses door. 

I won't shed a tear to see them all fuck off.

19Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sun Feb 02 2014, 13:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The players will be back in Freedman mode come the next match.

I bet the players think that he's a right tit.

20Players response to fans.. Empty Re: Players response to fans.. Sun Feb 02 2014, 13:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

These are the wrong questions to ask. 

Should be asking Spearing why his passing and shooting has gone down the pan since we paid good money for him. Should be asking Mears why won't he do the honourable thing and piss off so we can get a couple of  decent players in for what he's robbing off us. Should be asking Eagles, Lee and Moritz why don't they get fit enough to work as hard to find space or win back the ball as other Championship midfielders.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum