Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

4 out of 5 Games at Home - What can we do?

+11
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
Whitesince63
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
observer
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

doffcocker wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
doffcocker wrote:To me, it's clear that Dougie doesn't like Craig Davies and would much rather take a chance on some Middlesbrough reject and a Cardiff youngster who's plainly not suited to the dreadful way we insist on playing.

Do you really believe that? I know the Dougie is an idiot theory is popular at the moment, but if we're being realistic there's no way anybody would be dim enough to leave us with one fit striker purely because he doesn't like the alternative.

Yes. To my knowledge, the loan window reopens on Saturday. If he brings somebody in then, which I imagine is the plan, we'll have only gone one, maybe two matches with only one fit striker.

I just can't believe he'd leave himself with one fit striker for any other reason than money.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe he still picks Knight every week, but he does.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
I just can't believe he'd leave himself with one fit striker for any other reason than money.

I imagine the original plan was to loan out Davies and bring in Jutkiewicz and Mason, which backfired when Mason rejected due to unexpected circumstances.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Can you honestly think that any other manager in any division regardless of budget, being in the position of having sold one striker and loaned out three others to remain with one Boro reject as your one and only choice up front , would still be employed ? The man is a fuckwit and his protestations after saturday that lack of backup up front wasnt a problem proves he is both inept and totally out of his depth ! I have watched this fuckwit and his sidekick LL slowly dismantle a reasonable squad,supporters belief and as an aside brought the club into the realms of farce and ridicule he has to go !!

doffcocker wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

I imagine the original plan was to loan out Davies and bring in Jutkiewicz and Mason, which backfired when Mason rejected due to unexpected circumstances.

I don't see the huge problem with this plan to be honest. Especially as I'd imagine Davies has a recall in his loan in case of emergency, the loan window reopens soon and Beckford's back from injury. 

It's risky yes, but I'd be happier with Beckford Juke and Mason than Beckford and Davies.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Ye all of small faith.

We are going to win our next five games in a row.

You will see. I would bet on it.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Biggie wrote:Ye all of small faith.

Biggie- you need a better psychiatrist

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Ye all of small faith.

One in a row would be a start.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Lol. That's true. Im gonna put a bet on for 5 in a row though, er, can you do that and how?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Lol. That's true. Im gonna put a bet on for 5 in a row though, er, can you do that and how?
You could just send the money to me and I'll burn it for you....

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Duggy is playing for the sack and a decent pay day. Explains it all.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

1 win. 2 draws. 2 losses. And the Pro-DF brigade will say he needs more time as the 5 points will be an improvement on the last 5 games!!!!!!!! Unless we get a change it will be League 1 football!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:1 win. 2 draws. 2 losses. And the Pro-DF brigade will say he needs more time as the 5 points will be an improvement on the last 5 games!!!!!!!! Unless we get a change it will be League 1 football!

He definitely has to avoid defeat against Bournemouth and Burnley.

We'll get a point off Bournemouth but a dicking off Burnley which will hopefully see the end of the clown.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
JAH wrote:1 win. 2 draws. 2 losses. And the Pro-DF brigade will say he needs more time as the 5 points will be an improvement on the last 5 games!!!!!!!! Unless we get a change it will be League 1 football!

He definitely has to avoid defeat against Bournemouth and Burnley.

We'll get a point off Bournemouth but a dicking off Burnley which will hopefully see the end of the clown.

I find myself back where we were with Megson in charge, just hoping that the next defeat would put an end to it, but that end just isn't coming! I hate us losing, but I am slowly coming round to the fact that he might not get sacked this season or the next! It would be typical of PG to keep him employed until it was too late!

The thing is any normal manager would be mixing in the kids with the first team. We're not going to get promoted or make the playoffs this year, so why not? DF surfs this wave of fallacy that he plays the youngsters, but he has done so badly this season that he now can't afford to experiment with the kids in case we go down. The stupid numpty can't see that its his style that is taking us down anyway! I look at all the clubs that have sacked their managers over the last month and we are still there with PG giving his fat vote of confidence every week after another defeat!

I am torn over whether to hope for one last defeat at home against B'mouth. If that would guarantee we'd get rid of the clowns then I would do it, but even if we do get beat he won't be going anywhere. Not enough people have turned on him. LOV poll only has 60% in favour of sacking him maybe less now! I think there are just far more happy clappers than we originally thought and they all like us being fucked up! Gives them something to grumble about, 'We know its shit, but that's the way we prefer it because at least we know where we are and what to expect!' Thing is most of these only got out of town when the club moved to Horwich let alone out of Lancashire!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:
I find myself back where we were with Megson in charge, just hoping that the next defeat would put an end to it, but that end just isn't coming! I hate us losing, but I am slowly coming round to the fact that he might not get sacked this season or the next! It would be typical of PG to keep him employed until it was too late!

The thing is any normal manager would be mixing in the kids with the first team. We're not going to get promoted or make the playoffs this year, so why not? DF surfs this wave of fallacy that he plays the youngsters, but he has done so badly this season that he now can't afford to experiment with the kids in case we go down. The stupid numpty can't see that its his style that is taking us down anyway! I look at all the clubs that have sacked their managers over the last month and we are still there with PG giving his fat vote of confidence every week after another defeat!

I am torn over whether to hope for one last defeat at home against B'mouth. If that would guarantee we'd get rid of the clowns then I would do it, but even if we do get beat he won't be going anywhere. Not enough people have turned on him. LOV poll only has 60% in favour of sacking him maybe less now! I think there are just far more happy clappers than we originally thought and they all like us being fucked up! Gives them something to grumble about, 'We know its shit, but that's the way we prefer it because at least we know where we are and what to expect!' Thing is most of these only got out of town when the club moved to Horwich let alone out of Lancashire!

I completely agree, but while Gartside and the board are clearly patient men, a home defeat to Bournemouth or dicking by Burnley will turn many of the happy clappers into happy slappers.

At the end of the day no board member wants League 1 football - especially Gartside as his influence and ego will take a battering should we be playing Port Vale & Rotherham next season.

I'd happily take two defeats to get rid of Freedman because I truly believe absolutely anybody else could keep this team up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum