Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tanker Driver Wankers / Strike action over Easter by fuel tanker drivers has been ruled out

+9
Quent
wanderlust
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

5pm madness. Passed three garages on my way home, all with queues down the street.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only one petrol station still open within a five mile radius of where I live. Absolute madness. The petrol stations should put a ban on the filling up of jerry cans.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Someone who can spell perfectly pretending they can't.

I knew the person behind Mo Chowderhead would be back.

Am just wanting to post about bolton. do not want trouble. ok

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How to you mean ? Rolling Eyes

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Strike action over Easter by fuel tanker drivers has been ruled out by the Unite union.

Conciliation service Acas says it hopes talks between employers and unions will take place shortly after Monday.

This makes Easter strikes unlikely because the unions have to give seven days' notice, correspondents say.

A lot more here -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17558294

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still a lot of empty petrol stations around south Manchester. Let's hope the tankers get some overtime to do some extra deliveries. Laughing

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I don't drive but it seems a lot of people have reacted way over the top in the past few days to this situation.

Can't these people just walk for a couple of days even if the strike had gone ahead?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I don't drive but it seems a lot of people have reacted way over the top in the past few days to this situation.

Can't these people just walk for a couple of days even if the strike had gone ahead?

Yes Aaron, I'll walk from Preston to Manchester. In 4 inch heels.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:I don't drive but it seems a lot of people have reacted way over the top in the past few days to this situation.

Yes Aaron, I'll walk from Preston to Manchester. In 4 inch heels.
You wear 4" heels to work? Power trip or just a shortarse?
I always wear flats myself.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wonderslut wrote:
You wear 4" heels to work? Power trip or just a shortarse?
I always wear flats myself.

It's called fashion, slutty.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I knew a girl when i did my postgrad course who always came to class in a blouse, tiny skirt, patterned tights, and high heels.

Totally inappropriate, but terrific eye candy, not that i was looking.

Unfortunately she was thrown off the course for tardiness.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I knew a girl when i did my postgrad course

No one likes a show off.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I found myself with an empty today - nearly. Found a petrol station with just one pump open after going to a Tesco, an Asda and 2 others. I put in £20 - a modest amount, thinking, other folk need fuel too. As I pulled forward to go and do my tyres a buggering huge 4x4 pulled up with a woman in it. I watched as she wasted £98!!!

Now she could be a high flying business type who does tonnes of miles for work - but looking at her and judging, as I do, she was a soccer mum who does nothing more than take the kids to school, maybe go to Tesco if she doesn't order online and goes for a coffee a couple of times per week.

I am not always a big fan of the "IM ALRIGHT JACK" attitude of the many. I shudder to think how people would react in this country if there were any real shortages or disasters.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum