Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth.

+27
Culcheth_White
MartinBWFC
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
luckyPeterpiper
Tigermin
observer
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
rammywhite
gloswhite
Triumph
JohannesburgWanderer
Hip Priest
Soul Kitchen
Whitesince63
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

31Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 14:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3-0 Whites. I'm feeling positive.

32Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 14:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:I'm flying to Singapore on Friday to work out there for a week(missing two home games!!!) -so make sure the chatbox is up and running please.
My prediction--we'll win 2-0 and we'll play well too.

107.4 will also be available if that is any better for you Smile

33Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 14:39

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
rammywhite wrote:I'm flying to Singapore on Friday to work out there for a week(missing two home games!!!) -so make sure the chatbox is up and running please.

Cheers Karly. It's10pm there when we kick off- and I'll have a couple of laptops with me, so I should be able to pick that wavelength up

34Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 15:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bournemouth are 5 league places above us. If we win, we can move up a maximum of 3 places, but that would then put us in striking distance of another 3 clubs. 
We shouldn't lose sight of the fact that the middle of the table is only 5 points away.

35Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:We shouldn't lose sight of the fact that the middle of the table is only 5 points away.

I just orgasmed.

36Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:We shouldn't lose sight of the fact that the middle of the table is only 5 points away.

I just orgasmed.

Would you like a tissue to wipe your damp patch love?

37Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

All my orgasms are internal since Nuggy had my fanny burnt off.

38Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:19

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

All my orgasms are internal since Nuggy had my fanny burnt off.

I thought that it was some Rumanians  who did it!!

39Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:

I thought that it was some Rumanians  who did it!!

It was Bulgarian gangsters, but Nuggy was the crime boss.

40Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I just orgasmed.

I often have that effect on ladies although it usually takes a bit more than a sentence. Occasionally I buy them dinner first. 
Perhaps I should have mentioned that I suspect we'll get a couple of defenders in the loan window by way of foreplay?

41Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Perhaps I should have mentioned that I suspect we'll get a couple of defenders in the loan window by way of foreplay?

I'll PM you my address. You bring the condoms.

42Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

What if Wanderlust wants to go bareback?

Is there an extra charge?

43Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 17:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

What if Wanderlust wants to go bareback?

Is there an extra charge?

You clearly want his sloppy seconds.

44Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 17:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

OK. I won't mention the rumours about BWFC taking on a new tea lady or you'll be drained before we get started.

Looking forward to seeing your corporate box.

x

45Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 17:11

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

rammywhite wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Cheers Karly. It's10pm there when we kick off- and I'll have a couple of laptops with me, so I should be able to pick that wavelength up

Word of warning...

Tower FM, BBC radio and almost all others have an online listening facility were the shows are streamed live over the internet.

Except with football, something about licencing restrictions, on tower FM, once the commentary starts, you get birdsong. BBC just transmits a warning that your out of the UK and this service is not available.

46Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 17:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Word of warning...

Tower FM, BBC radio and almost all others have an online listening facility were the shows are streamed live over the internet.

Except with football, something about licencing restrictions, on tower FM, once the commentary starts, you get birdsong. BBC just transmits a warning that your out of the UK and this service is not available.

Didn't someone mention that there was something you can download that mimics a UK ISP?

47Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 17:17

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Word of warning...

Didn't someone mention that there was something you can download that mimics a UK ISP?

There is. you can set up an encrypted IP or use a UK proxy quite easily, however the broadcasters have grown wise to this and simply halt all football commentary streaming - even in the UK.

You could be lucky and find a station that does stream in the UK but I never have when ive needed it.

only place you can guarantee commentary is by signing up for a month free trial of wanderers player - then cancelling after you have listened.

48Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 17:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Word of warning...

I will be streaming this just for Bolton Nuts members Smile

49Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 18:47

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great stuff KP!

50Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 19:00

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I keep predicting a decent result because I can never imagine things getting worse but I continue to be proved wrong.

A very boring draw.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum