Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liam Trotter - 68 headers!! Video

+4
terenceanne
JAH
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Liam Trotter - 68 headers!!  Video Empty Liam Trotter - 68 headers!! Video Fri Feb 07 2014, 00:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Video from a couple of years ago:

2Liam Trotter - 68 headers!!  Video Empty Re: Liam Trotter - 68 headers!! Video Fri Feb 07 2014, 09:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm interested to know where you got the pic of Liam Trotter from in the new banner as it's clear he's kneeling down giving someone a hand job.

And happy to do it by the looks of things.

3Liam Trotter - 68 headers!!  Video Empty Re: Liam Trotter - 68 headers!! Video Fri Feb 07 2014, 09:34

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm interested to know where you got the pic of Liam Trotter from in the new banner as it's clear he's kneeling down giving someone a hand job.

And happy to do it by the looks of things.

Either that or he is really camp! Maybe that's what our team needs now. Camping up!  flower

4Liam Trotter - 68 headers!!  Video Empty Re: Liam Trotter - 68 headers!! Video Fri Feb 07 2014, 10:20

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

official Facebook site - he was holding onto some netting in the back of the goals...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by BoltonTillIDie on Fri Feb 07 2014, 12:24; edited 1 time in total

5Liam Trotter - 68 headers!!  Video Empty Re: Liam Trotter - 68 headers!! Video Fri Feb 07 2014, 11:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I preferred my version.

6Liam Trotter - 68 headers!!  Video Empty Re: Liam Trotter - 68 headers!! Video Fri Feb 07 2014, 12:03

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's doogie on the receiving end of the hand job.....he has been photo shopped out of the picture. 

Fat Phil took the picture.

7Liam Trotter - 68 headers!!  Video Empty Re: Liam Trotter - 68 headers!! Video Fri Feb 07 2014, 12:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:It's doogie on the receiving end of the hand job.....he has been photo shopped out of the picture. 

This is unlikely. Step ladders would have to have been involved seeing as Trotter is 6'2" and Dougie is titchy.

8Liam Trotter - 68 headers!!  Video Empty Re: Liam Trotter - 68 headers!! Video Fri Feb 07 2014, 12:47

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The more I look at that picture the more camp he looks! "Hey boys! Come up my end!!" ha ha!

9Liam Trotter - 68 headers!!  Video Empty Re: Liam Trotter - 68 headers!! Video Fri Feb 07 2014, 13:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:The more I look at that picture the more camp he looks! "Hey boys! Come up my end!!" ha ha!
I'm starting to worry about you Jah.

10Liam Trotter - 68 headers!!  Video Empty Re: Liam Trotter - 68 headers!! Video Fri Feb 07 2014, 13:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:The more I look at that picture the more camp he looks! "Hey boys! Come up my end!!" ha ha!

WTF!  lol! 

11Liam Trotter - 68 headers!!  Video Empty Re: Liam Trotter - 68 headers!! Video Fri Feb 07 2014, 16:40

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If Knight tried this the ball would be in the hills of Euxton first touch.

12Liam Trotter - 68 headers!!  Video Empty Re: Liam Trotter - 68 headers!! Video Fri Feb 07 2014, 18:50

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If he can head the ball 68 times in a row then expect to see him as the lone front man tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum