Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Burnley.

+27
carrs
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Triumph
Hip Priest
Norpig
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Barryjw
Mr Magoo
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
Copper Dragon
NickFazer
Tigermin
MartinBWFC
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

31Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 16:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Curbishley would do fine for me.

32Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 16:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We could do no wrong with big Mick here, a silver spoon needs to be called a shovel .

33Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 17:00

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If we can get Beckford fit for Tuesday and play him up front with Juke, in a 4-4-2 formation, which is what Burnley play, we have every chance. Start Medo and Danns in the middle together. Sod all chance of this happening though.

34Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 17:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:If we can get Beckford fit for Tuesday and play him up front with Juke, in a 4-4-2 formation, which is what Burnley play, we have every chance. Start Medo and Danns in the middle together. Sod all chance of this happening though.

He wont do it.

35Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 17:03

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:We could do no wrong with big Mick here, a silver spoon needs to be called a shovel .
We couldn't do any worse than hiring Neil Warnock until the end of the season and promoting Sammy Lee as his number 2. No compensation to bring Warnock in, he might not be a popular choice, but he'd kick some arses and he'd keep us up.

36Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 17:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:We could do no wrong with big Mick here, a silver spoon needs to be called a shovel .
We couldn't do any worse than hiring Neil Warnock until the end of the season and promoting Sammy Lee as his number 2. No compensation to bring Warnock in, he might not be a popular choice, but he'd kick some arses and he'd keep us up.

I'd take him over Mr Negative .

37Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 17:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

What about you Boggers?

McKay or Steve Clarke would be brilliant. Probably out of our reach though, so I wouldn't mind someone like Kenny jackett.

38Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 17:10

Warnock wouldn't come here because Gartdside only takes managers that he can dictate to and Warnock doesn't strike me as that sort.

He'd probably wind up chinning him.

39Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 17:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our next Manager, IMO, needs to be an experienced soul, not a young up and coming unproven manager.

But it won't.

40Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 17:17

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:Our next Manager, IMO, needs to be an experienced soul, not a young up and coming unproven manager.

But it won't.
I said that before we appointed Freedman. I wanted Mick McCarthy, but of course he went to Ipswich.

I don't know what the hell Lennie Lawrence does? As an experienced ex manager, he just tends to sit in the dugout, looking like he's suffered a stroke or something.

41Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 17:18

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Culcheth_White wrote:
Thought Warnock's idea when leaving his last job was to retire and spend more time with his family in Devon. Big Mick's comfortable in his current job and had his nose put out of place by us pre Dougie's appointment. De Canio has been mentioned. I see the thinking of bringing in a big character, this being the case then it immediately rules out Jimmy P!

42Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 17:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All we need is a hard working team , that want to play football.

Is that too muck to ask?

Freedman has said we've a losing mentality , already.

Is he trying to put himself out of a job?

Isn't it his job to bring a winning mentality to the game?

What the fuck is going on, we need a team that want to play for us.

43Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 18:25

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:

I just hope they have an off day, but with 5 thousand plus fans behind them, I don't think they will.

Unfortunately there won't be that many there, the price of the tickets have seen to that.

We'd sold 2,000 (top and bottom tiers)as of yesterday and we're waiting to here from your lot if we can pay on the day.

Probably be about 3,000 in the end.

44Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 18:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

I just hope they have an off day, but with 5 thousand plus fans behind them, I don't think they will.

Unfortunately there won't be that many there, the price of the tickets have seen to that.

We'd sold 2,000 (top and bottom tiers)as of yesterday and we're waiting to here from your lot  if we can pay on the day.

£30 a pop is ridiculous!

45Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 18:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

We'd sold 2,000 (top and bottom tiers)as of yesterday and we're waiting to here from your lot  if we can pay on the day.

Whatever the amount of fans CD, you'll be in a far higher voice than us.

We're relegation fodder, don't forget.

Do I believe in miracles?

you bet your arse I do.

46Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 18:29

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

2,000? I heard yesterday Burnley had already sold 4,500 tickets.

However I think your putting Burnley down a bit Copper by not thinking you won't give us a good hiding on Tuesday.

47Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 18:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't even sell out when you're doing well, eh copper...  :biggrin: poxy little club.

48Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 18:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman might shock you, and go 4-3-3?

:zzz:

49Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 18:39

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:2,000? I heard yesterday Burnley had already sold 4,500 tickets.

However I think your putting Burnley down a bit Copper by not thinking you won't give us a good hiding on Tuesday.

Yeovil 2-1
Doncaster 2-0
Millwall 2-2

We may win and we may win comfortably but there'll only be one goal in it. It all points to a draw for me though.

50Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Sun Feb 09 2014, 18:43

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

£30 a pop is ridiculous!

£33 for the top tier.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum