Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burnley no great shakes IMO but playing 1 up top fuk off DF

+5
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
White84
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Coyles problem was his rigid 4-4-2 even when playing 4-5-1 and drawing 0-0 vNewcastle Boxing Day 2011 and Norwich January 2012 he wouldn't take the point and we were in a Relegation scrap losing 2-0 as soon as Muamba went off the Midfield was over run.Now we have Freedman who sets up a defensive system no attacks linking up.Eagles crossed in to the box a few times tonight no one there,Juke headed across goal ball landing around penalty spot No One There!.The fact our three central midfielders were Spearing ,Medo,Trotter said it all with Juke upfront on his own.Trotter complete shit,Spearing is what he is gets stuck in but never going to split the defence with a slide rule pass.Medo passes sideways,Trotter well absolute shit.the fact it took Burnley to score and Moritz pulled a hamstring means there was no intention of going for a win.Baptiste sleeping at right back lets Vokes score.We need wins we need to play with a play maker,Mavies played shit when he came on but he should have been on from the start.The fact we only have one fit forward is a joke and no forward subs on the bench.Need to play two up top now juke n Beckford if fit at Millwall.One plus tonight Wheater back made the defence look more solid.Hayden White should be right back,Baptiste left back,Ream midfield move him in to midfield at least he can pass the ball.DF sack him now sick of the negative BOLLOX . ::mad::  ::mad::  Neutral

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're right, they are average at best. Luckily for them most other sides in this division are below average.

Despite all our troubles we were the better side.

I like reading your stuff because your memory of long-forgotten games is encyclopaedic, but it always gives me a headache after because you don't use paragraphs.

Any chance, mate?

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just no firepower same old story.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sorry really can't be arsed when I'm angry.But will try in future mate.Promise to do my best.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And with Freedman at the helm we are below the average snakes belly, still, at least he has a plan, I have a map of Istanbul, no use to me here, same goes for Freedmans plan, just fuck off Dougie.

Very Happy 

Agreed, mate.....

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:You're right, they are average at best. Luckily for them most other sides in this division are below average.

Ey up, long lost Premier League fan.

SKY, believe in better.  Very Happy 

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:You're right, they are average at best. Luckily for them most other sides in this division are below average.

Ey up, long lost Premier League fan.

SKY, believe in better.  Very Happy 

Fuck off yoyo!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Mavies played shit when he came on but he should have been on from the start.

Laughing

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Mark Davies didn't really get in to the game and the fact Moritz wasn't warmed up n went off straight away shows another mistake by DF.You might laugh at the comment Mavies should have been on from the start but the alternative Trotter.The man is a Millwall reject I rest my case.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Every player we've got is a "reject" from somewhere, hence why they're here. Really don't understand how that pushes the argument forward. 

And the players will warm up most of the game, thats why they're up and down the touchline, if Mortiz didn't warm up properly thats his problem but he's shown he has injury problems so i doubt that's the problem frankly.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Freedman was playing for the draw.He should of had the players warming up,wether they wanted to or not.Bad management.The fact the three central midis,Medo,Spearing,Trotter ment his attacking options from midfield were limited.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wasn't there but if Freedman told the players "not to warm up" I'd be absolutely stunned sideways.

and the team you're criticising dominated the first half, most would agree with that. The wheels came off when we went a goal down and had to bring on our "attacking options" after which Burnley squashed the game completely.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we may have dominated in the first half but we carried very little goal threat, we could have played till this morning and still not scored.
The trouble with Dougie is he sends out a team to not lose a game and to contain teams which means we have very little to offer upfront. Jutkiewicz did well up to a point but he had no help and was isolated.

Surely as the home team we should be looking to be on the front foot and impose ourselves on teams instead of sitting back and then reacting when we inevitably concede?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:we may have dominated in the first half but we carried very little goal threat, we could have played till this morning and still not scored.
The trouble with Dougie is he sends out a team to not lose a game and to contain teams which means we have very little to offer upfront. Jutkiewicz did well up to a point but he had no help and was isolated.

Surely as the home team we should be looking to be on the front foot and impose ourselves on teams instead of sitting back and then reacting when we inevitably concede?
The trouble with Dougie is that he only has this squad at his disposal, full of midfielders who are supposed to get up the field to support the striker, but can only do so for a limited period and haven't the flair to score even when they get there, so he keeps settling for the lesser of two evils as he appears to see it.
The more impotent players he commits forward the more susceptible we are to conceding - a la Coyle.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

My point exactly NP we should play Juke n Beckford if fit,as every time the ball was crossed in or headed in to a goal scoring place no one was there.We are encountering the same problems with DF as Coyle.You need to be able to adapt not play the same system week in week out.Id rather us go for it like  v Leicster and see some action 5-3 than offer very little in attack.
DF time IMO has come and now he should be gone!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He's brought it on himself with the whole full of midfielders part - I still don't know his reasoning by letting Davies go out on loan and not replacing him with another striker.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:My point exactly NP we should play Juke n Beckford if fit,as every time the ball was crossed in or headed in to a goal scoring place no one was there.We are encountering the same problems with DF as Coyle.You need to be able to adapt not play the same system week in week out.Id rather us go for it like  v Leicster and see some action 5-3 than offer very little in attack.
DF time IMO has come and now he should be gone!

but coyle "went for it" whatever the score was, Dougie needs to find a balance between what he did in the first half and getting a bit more support for Juke. 

Someone like Danns IMO is the perfect player for that, he's got a bit about him going forward but is also a hard worker going back the way.

To be honest I wouldn't think much of a C Davies and Juke partnership, be interested to see how Beckford and Juke get on together though. He's obviously still going to be here on Saturday and the ony way to get the fans back onside (marginally) would be to change his tactics slightly providing Beckford is fit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum