Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts

+15
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
Whitesince63
wanderlust
Culcheth_White
Triumph
MartinBWFC
carrs
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
aaron_bwfc
JAH
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Thu Feb 13 2014, 23:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rob hall, Joe Riley, Sanmi Odelusi and Josh Vela have all been having a little laugh at dougie/the club apparently. Posting sarcastic tweets and laughing after our latest defeat, not exactly sure what was said but it hasn't gone unnoticed.

All of them have had to delete their accounts, I hope none of them play for us again, rotten little cunts.

2Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Thu Feb 13 2014, 23:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The comment from Hall was "Curtains" after the loss...

3Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Thu Feb 13 2014, 23:29

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

They're the future of our club you prat! They all had a point and can see what a total waste of space Dougie Freedman is! What's the problem with that? It's a fact! We all thought that it would be curtains for the git after Tuesday. Seems like we gave Fat Phil and the board too much credit to pull their fingers out of each other's arses!

4Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Thu Feb 13 2014, 23:34

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well it adds up, i follow riley and hall on twitter and their accounts have been taken offline.

Dougie has certainly lost the dressing room if that is the case.

5Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Thu Feb 13 2014, 23:44

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

6Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Thu Feb 13 2014, 23:45

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

7Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Thu Feb 13 2014, 23:52

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:They're the future of our club you prat!

Where's that tea?

8Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Fri Feb 14 2014, 00:06

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Are you lot sure that Odelusi wasn't answering Hall and Vela's question of why he was in John Lewis'?

Hall has got a migraine?

9Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Fri Feb 14 2014, 00:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I know I'm a dinasaur and my values and beliefs are from a past generation but I would never think to critice my boss, or anyone else in authority for that manner, in public.

The kids might be laughing right now but it wouldn't surprise me that one day in the future their paths and Freedman's cross again. I wonder if they will still be laughing when they do?

It also just shows the lack of class, character and maturity of them, imo - then again they won't give a toss what I think.

10Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Fri Feb 14 2014, 00:33

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

Dougies Mythical Youth policy takes a battering

Didn't Mythical Youth have a hit record about passing your Jamaican special the polite way to the left hand ?

11Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Fri Feb 14 2014, 01:05

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There's 2 ways to look at this, and my version is probably right, we once had a supervisor who nobody wanted on their facebook friends list, no matter how many requests she sent out, long story short, she was clueless in her job, everyone of us took the piss out of her on facebook, why, because it made a bad day with her in charge better, and I'm guessing it's the same with these guys, Freedman is a baddun, and after a short term she was sacked, Thomson are far more advanced than BWFC, just happy that Gartside has left the holiday industry well alone.

12Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Fri Feb 14 2014, 07:39

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If it's true you really can't blame them, DF spouts about the Youth policy then contradicts himself week in week out by leaving them on the bench. Did anyone listen to the SKD interview on GMR Tuesday? He is very very bitter about his treatment, he tried to disguise the fact but you could tell.

13Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Fri Feb 14 2014, 09:07

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hall, Vela & Odelusi have all been reprimanded by the club. I couldn't give a shit if we fook them off, fwiw, I don't think any of them will make it at the club anyway.

14Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Fri Feb 14 2014, 09:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very disappointing to hear this. I know they are overlooked for selection and can understand their frustration, but they'd be better off using that motivation to improve their performances and give Dougie no reason to overlook them any more.

15Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Fri Feb 14 2014, 09:17

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Lonergan's Mrs posted a tweet after the Burnley defeat, with a symbol of a football and 2 thumbs down, this was then "liked" by Josh Vela, what the fooks that all about? Don't tell me even the Wags are getting involved too.

16Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Fri Feb 14 2014, 09:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:Hall, Vela & Odelusi have all been reprimanded by the club. I couldn't give a shit if we fook them off, fwiw, I don't think any of them will make it at the club anyway.
FWIW it doesn't appear Dougie thinks they'll make it either - at least not yet. He must be very disappointed with Hall in particular.

17Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Twitter posts Fri Feb 14 2014, 09:26

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't use twitter myself but according to the Ben four of our young (unused by the way) players Riley, Odelusi and Vela have been disciplined for comments made including "curtains" in some context?? Anybody have any more details they could share with an old Luddite like me?

18Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Fri Feb 14 2014, 09:29

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:Very disappointing to hear this. I know they are overlooked for selection and can understand their frustration, but they'd be better off using that motivation to improve their performances and give Dougie no reason to overlook them any more.

I think they are right to express their opinions. They are unhappy with the way the club is getting run, once the board get wind of the lack of respect towards freedman, then badly needed changes will be made sooner.

Regarding them getting overlooked, DF wont play them regardless, he will just keep on making empty promises to them and get them more and more frustrated.

They would be less frustrated if DF informed them he had no intention of playing them till we get to league 1 instead of lying to them week-in week-out.

19Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Fri Feb 14 2014, 09:31

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Culcheth_White wrote:Lonergan's Mrs posted a tweet after the Burnley defeat, with a symbol of a football and 2 thumbs down, this was then "liked" by Josh Vela, what the fooks that all about? Don't tell me even the Wags are getting involved too.

Both Lonners and his mrs, along with every other sensible bolton fan have a right to be pissed off.

Lonners was dropped after playing a blinder for several games for no reason whatsoever. you NEVER drop a keeper when he's in a good spell... ever.

20Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Empty Re: Reserve Wankers / Twitter posts Fri Feb 14 2014, 09:33

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

They were simply saying what everyone else involved with the club (except DF and uncle garty) are thinking...

They are right too, it is curtains for us - league one is beckoning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum