Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hate evans!

+11
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
scottjames30
ROGUEMANNY
karlypants
Copper Dragon
Keegan
cairocuz
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31hate evans! - Page 3 Empty Re: hate evans! Tue Mar 04 2014, 13:30

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I suggest you watch the slo-mo in the video and you can see Holden's right foot is angling to make contact with the ball with the top of his right foot. Evans leaves the ground and goes in with both feet. You don't see challenges like this today as they are trying to get them eradicated from the game for the precise reason as what happened to Stu. How the ref did not only not blow up but not even card Evans is a disgrace. Watch the video link above and it's even more clear now that Evans went in two footed where Holden was sliding in to play the ball. I can't quite believe that we are actually debating this challenge on here! You are the first Wanderers fan I have come across that thinks that. Either you are being objectionable for the sake of arguing or your a secret red!

32hate evans! - Page 3 Empty Re: hate evans! Tue Mar 04 2014, 13:41

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Evans doesn't go in two footed though.

33hate evans! - Page 3 Empty Re: hate evans! Tue Mar 04 2014, 13:51

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'd say that Holden was favourite for the ball, so quite why he ended up on the floor I don't know.

However, Evans leaves the deck a good two yards away from the ball and lunges in one footed with the studs showing. Evans wins all of the ball only because he lunged in dangerously.

34hate evans! - Page 3 Empty Re: hate evans! Tue Mar 04 2014, 13:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I'd say that Holden was favourite for the ball, so quite why he ended up on the floor I don't know.

However, Evans leaves the deck a good two yards away from the ball and lunges in one footed with the studs showing. Evans wins all of the ball only because he lunged in dangerously.

I'd say Derby deserved their disallowed goal and the lad shouldn't have been sent off. Trippier should have got a yellow.

35hate evans! - Page 3 Empty Re: hate evans! Tue Mar 04 2014, 14:05

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You've lost me.  scratch 

36hate evans! - Page 3 Empty Re: hate evans! Tue Mar 04 2014, 14:25

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

JAH wrote:I suggest you watch the slo-mo in the video and you can see Holden's right foot is angling to make contact with the ball with the top of his right foot. Evans leaves the ground and goes in with both feet. You don't see challenges like this today as they are trying to get them eradicated from the game for the precise reason as what happened to Stu. How the ref did not only not blow up but not even card Evans is a disgrace. Watch the video link above and it's even more clear now that Evans went in two footed where Holden was sliding in to play the ball. I can't quite believe that we are actually debating this challenge on here! You are the first Wanderers fan I have come across that thinks that. Either you are being objectionable for the sake of arguing or your a secret red!

Every angle shows Holden enter the challenge with pace, both feet off the ground, neither foot heading in the direction of the ball. His left foot is tucked inwards and his right foot is a good half meter wide of the ball. You can see between 13 and 15 seconds how his studs are travelling in the direction of Evans' knee.

Both players just made poorly calculated, non-malicious one-footed attempts to get the ball. I don't understand the vitriol.

37hate evans! - Page 3 Empty Re: hate evans! Tue Mar 04 2014, 18:42

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Let's just face it, his legs are fucked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum