Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CYL set for return in coming weeks

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CYL set for return in coming weeks Empty CYL set for return in coming weeks Fri Mar 30 2012, 10:15

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

A bit of good news on the Chungy front: -

Chung-Yong Lee could yet figure in Wanderers survival bid.

The South Korean maestro has been missing since the start of August, when he broke his leg playing in a pre-season friendly against Newport County.

But after stepping up his rehabilitation efforts over the last week, Owen Coyle revealed he is now set for fitness tests to determine whether he can make a comeback in the reserves.

“It certainly won’t be this week or next week when we’ll have him back in the squad but I’d hope he can play some part before the end of the season.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-----------------

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looking forward to seeing Chungy back. By heck, how we have missed him and Holden this season.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think CYL is a cracking player but I really thought his performances dipped last season, not sure if the coaches stopped him from doing things but he seemed to become a slightly different player under Coyle.

I know what you mean - kind of. There were a couple of games when he was given a bit more freedom to move inside and that was when he was at his best. It's a tricky one whilst Miyaichi is with us but we need to gear up to finding a way that Wylde and Lee can work, certainly by next season.
My preference would be to give them both some leeway (no pun intended) to switch wings and wander across the frontline rather than playing as orthodox wingers - without compromising their defensive roles when we're not in possession.
But CYLs return is very welcome.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

CYL will not play this season. A sub on the last day of the season - if we are already down or up - not if it matters.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum