Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's items of clothes do you spend the most money on.

+5
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Reebok_Rebel
Banks of the Croal
Angry Dad
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

With me with me it's shoes I get mine from Robert Burnside online upwards of £150 a time last time I counted I had 60 pairs of shoes only worn about 5 pairs. The other thing is leather Jackets and Long overcoats it's an obsession .

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Wrong thread.sorry.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Adidas Originals trainers - about 4 pairs a year and coats is my other major big clothing expense.

Suits for work also cost me a fair packet.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jeans and T shirts.

I pay more for my jeans than any other part of clothing.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I get my jeans and T shirts from Primark. Jeans are around £4 and T shirts are £2. I get my trainers from George at Asda for about £15.

Being a dedicated follower of fashion, I don't see the point on spending large sums on designer brands.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:The other thing is leather Jackets and Long overcoats it's an obsession .

When someone says long overcoat I instantly think "flasher mac".

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pants. Used to be jeans,but I've now been told I'm too old to wear jeans! Cheeky bastards.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:The other thing is leather Jackets and Long overcoats it's an obsession .

The long coat would be to hide the shotgun that I would use to blow your deformed twat off or is it a little willy?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

The long coat would be to hide the shotgun that I would use to blow your deformed twat off or is it a little willy?
My guess would be a little willy, that's not had much action  Laughing 

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Pants. Used to be jeans,but I've now been told I'm too old to wear jeans! Cheeky bastards.
I wore Levi's in the 60s and 70s and I wear Levi's now, even though they are £75 a pair (which equates to £25 a year as the missus makes them magically disappear when the knee tears get too bad) Unfortunately I'm forced to wear new Levi's and Vans occasionally so I look the drug squad in BIT from time to time.
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

And I don't buy clothes. Women like to buy me clothes and it doesn't take long to train them what to get as evidenced by the beige chinos that are still sitting at the bottom of a drawer somewhere.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My workmate buys very cheap jeans and his Mrs irons creases in them. He looks ridiculous. If you're gonna wear jeans go for quality.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:My workmate buys very cheap jeans and his Mrs irons creases in them. He looks ridiculous. If you're gonna wear jeans go for quality.

I agree D and G jeans are the best , for me.

Real quality.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Shoes for me. I like Clarks. Ja$181.05 to £1.00. Clarks cost usually between £69.00 and £85.00. (Sigh...)

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum