Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tinket Taylor painfull why?

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tinket Taylor painfull why? Empty Tinket Taylor painfull why? Sat Mar 22 2014, 15:37

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Drops Wheater when Yeovil have two big forwards Miller n co.Wheater,knight surely.

2Tinket Taylor painfull why? Empty Re: Tinket Taylor painfull why? Sat Mar 22 2014, 17:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

?
But Knight is bigger than Wheater so you're contradicting yourself. 

Plus when Baps was sent off, Dougie made a brilliant substitution and brought Wheats on - who promptly saved us with a superb block. We would have lost but for that substitution.

Manager's a genius!

3Tinket Taylor painfull why? Empty Re: Tinket Taylor painfull why? Sat Mar 22 2014, 17:15

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wheater should have been partnering Knight with Ream LB and Hutton RB.Baptiste could have been benched.Sorry if you mis understood.My point was Miller has been I a thorn in a lot of sides higher placed than us and I felt Wheaters power and Knights size would have nullified him.

4Tinket Taylor painfull why? Empty Re: Tinket Taylor painfull why? Sat Mar 22 2014, 17:19

White84 wrote:Wheater should have been partnering Knight with Ream LB and Hutton RB.Baptiste could have been benched.

But that would involve tinkering? Which I thought, by the title of the thread you were looking to avoid.

5Tinket Taylor painfull why? Empty Re: Tinket Taylor painfull why? Sat Mar 22 2014, 17:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha love the title of this thread, apart from obviously It's got tinket, but it's a good play on words.

6Tinket Taylor painfull why? Empty Re: Tinket Taylor painfull why? Sat Mar 22 2014, 18:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be fair, 50% of the thread title is correct.

7Tinket Taylor painfull why? Empty Re: Tinket Taylor painfull why? Sat Mar 22 2014, 21:15

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Even with tweaks that team should beat a Yeovill .....  a least that what it says on paper.  Razz

8Tinket Taylor painfull why? Empty Re: Tinket Taylor painfull why? Sun Mar 23 2014, 13:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:Even with tweaks that team should beat a Yeovill .....  a least that what it says on paper.  Razz
Only if you believe the bullshit hype about our senior squad. We really aren't that good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum