Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nut Ultras.

+21
Triumph
gloswhite
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
karlypants
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
wanderlust
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 16]

211Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:57 am

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Can I be excused please my Mum wont let me attend.

212Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:05 am

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Where were you all when it went off at Scott's with Wigan?

213Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:48 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want new members signed up ASAP, offer them free BT sports or something, for six months.

214Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:47 am

I can't speak for anyone else, but I was in ASDA fighting a one-man rearguard action against their top boys.

They sent their kids to Scotts as a diversion and you lot fell for it.

I am frankly disappointed with the leadership of this crew and I am calling for change.

If things carry on as they are, I shall have to consider forming a break-away mob with Magoo.

Sort it out.

215Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:03 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you go with Magoo it will go tits up, he'd be attacking his own firm thinking they were the ICF.

216Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:48 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can see a factional split coming. Could get ugly.

217Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:18 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you boys have been busy, a friend of mine told me today he was at Bolton train station after the match and it kicked off there as well! Up the BUM!

218Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:28 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:you boys have been busy, a friend of mine told me today he was at Bolton train station after the match and it kicked off there as well! Up the BUM!
That will have been the humanoid robots developed by Scott in his underground lab. They are disposable. He can't build any more for a while cos we've got to club together to pay for the CD's Bread wrecked in ASDA.

219Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:39 pm

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I was in ASDA when I heard it was kicking off big style in Marks & Spencers. By the time I'd rushed over to the hardware section to get tooled up, negotiated the self-service checkout and got next door it had all blown over.

220Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:39 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't say anything about the lab, bonce.

Top Secret.

221Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:10 pm

You're right about the CD's, they've invoiced me.

I emptied at least four bargain bins worth.

Total bill - £12:80.

222Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:23 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:You're right about the CD's, they've invoiced me.

I emptied at least four bargain bins worth.

Total bill - £12:80.
Mostly James Last I'll bet. You can be proud of your work Bread.

223Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:15 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The one that hit me was by Richard Clayderman.

224Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:24 pm

I struck lucky with a batch of "Now That's What I Call Shit Dance Music" type albums - Four CD's in every case made for quicker re-loading and firing.

Next time, I'm avoiding ASDA and am going to position myself somewhere less restrictive in terms of opportunities to run away when the heat gets too much - I got penned in behind the cheese counter in the end and wound up covered in Goat's Cheese Roulade.

And that stuff gets everywhere......

225Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:26 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe we should enter you into the "compact discus thrower" competition at the next Olympics?

I wouldn't worry about being covered in cheese, Scott will lick it off...

226Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:36 pm

Scott hasn't licked my cheese in ages.

He doesn't do that kind of thing anymore.

He's better now........

227Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:24 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:The one that hit me was by Richard Clayderman.

Ah - the Prince of Romance. Is it true what Bob Marley said - "One good thing about music - when it hits, you feel no pain..."? 
:face2:

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

228Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:36 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:The one that hit me was by Richard Clayderman.

Ah - the Prince of Romance. Is it true what Bob Marley said -  "One good thing about music - when it hits, you feel no pain..."? 
:face2:
With the amount of weed in that mons system, he'd feel no pain if Mike Tyson hit him.

229Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:51 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That man was at peace with the world.

Up the BUM.

230Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 12 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:03 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Job for bonce,' job num'- 354.

Seek out Magoo, using all the ancient Indian techniques you know.

Find out what he's up to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum