Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you bought your £10 replica shirts?

+11
Norpig
Keegan
karlypants
Mr Magoo
wessy
boltonbonce
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

For those that aren't already aware, the club has started its annual giveaway of the tonnes of merchandise that unsurprisingly didn't sell at original price.

The club shop was like the black hole of Calcutta before and after the Barnsley match. I bet they made more money on Saturday than they made all season.

I bought the luminous red away shirt, but I refuse to get the home shirt for the fourth season in a row.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chav.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Chav.

I don't suppose you have the chest to wear football shirts.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm over 12, I have no right to wear a replica shirt.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm over 12, I have no right to wear a replica shirt.

:like:

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I now have the home and away at the reduced price.  A great price!

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm over 12, I have no right to wear a replica shirt.

Silly comment.

Football shirts are great for wearing at the gym, casually round the house or on holiday.

If we were talking about pitching up at Preston's finest diner in a Bolton shirt with "44 Medo" on the back, I could take your point.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Good job he didn't choose number 69 as his squad number then.

Can you just imagine loads of people wandering the streets of Bolton with 'Me do 69' on their backs!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote: 
Good job he didn't choose number 69 as his squad number then.

Can you just imagine loads of people wandering the streets of Bolton with 'Me do 69' on their backs!

Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

Football shirts are great for wearing at the gym, casually round the house or on holiday.

You bellend. You could buy 5 t-shirts from Primark for £15 and they'd probably last longer and look far more stylish. You can never look cool with 188 Bet on your chest.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's Fibrlec now Nat...Keep up Smile

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Anyone with a beer belly should STOP wearing replica shirts, you know who you are you have a gap were your shirt should touch your body. It looks shite. Plus anybody over a certain age (includes me without big belly) really shouldn't bother. Unless we go to Wembley were normal rules are stopped for one day only.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You bellend. You could buy 5 t-shirts from Primark for £15 and they'd probably last longer and look far more stylish. You can never look cool with 188 Bet on your chest.

Do football shirts have no sentimental value to you? I know you like to appear emotionally detached from the club, but you obviously love BWFC really.

Don't you wish you could dig out a shirt from the Allardyce era, wear it, and reminisce over that time before everything went south?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

She would have a lob sided shirt.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:She would have a lob sided shirt.
Why would that match how your boner hangs? Very Happy

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Replica shirts are great for a Saturday afternoon kickabout and look great with jeans. Represent your team, I say!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

Do football shirts have no sentimental value to you? I know you like to appear emotionally detached from the club, but you obviously love BWFC really.

My old shirts have sentimental value.

My favourite is the old 3rd kit in stylish light blue, NORMID on the chest, with a number 4 on the back and COMSTIVE in red letters over the top.

But I was probably about 10 then, when it was legal to wear replica shirts.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat i bought the light blue Normid strip on Ebay a few years ago and cost me a small fortune, it's my pride and joy and still wear it for matches now and again even though i am 42 (no beer belly though).

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have a replica shirt at the bottom of a drawer somewhere in the house and that's where it's staying. It was a thoughtful present from one of the kids and that's the only reason it hasn't been recycled.
It's not because of anything related to style (or lack thereof) simply that the only time I wore it was at the cup semi final v Stoke and we all know how that went.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wear the full kit, with scottjames on the back, number 30.

I look cool as fuck, ive BWFC sweat bands on each of my wrists too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum