Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cahill wants Man Utd move...

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cahill wants Man Utd move... Empty Cahill wants Man Utd move... Sun 8 Jan - 20:44

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I am revealing a bit of semi-secret information here. Gary Cahill is desperate to stay in the North West of England but still fancies a move away from the Reebok this January. Cahill is settled in the region and would like a move to one of the big teams on his doorstep.
Cahill's team of choice is Manchester United and the Wanderers player even asked his agent to get him thorugh the door at Old Trafford.

Alex Ferguson is alleged to have told Cahill's agent to "go and see some other club". The Manchester United boss was in no mood to bargain with Bolton or Cahill over the defender future.

Discuss below...

See other juicy discussions...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]justin-hoilett to Wander
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]tuncay bum on bench
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]macclesfield-2-2-bolton opinions and stuff

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Daily Mail is saying Fergusson might be tempted to swoop for Cahill because of injury problems but it doesn't seem to have any real information other than a guess. At least I know you get your stuff (normally) from a reliable place!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

anon man

I have heard he is holding out for too much money!

Let him go I say - anywhere as long as we get some much needed money in!

ITK

I was a bit shocked when I saw the headline because I have a friend of a friend kind of thing going on who knows Cahill - and apparently it's pretty accurate. How did you find out because it hasn't gone public! (Hence the Daily Mail guesswork story)

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

One has one's ways...

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Fergie is keeping his cards very close to his chest regarding Cahill. It's in Fergies interest to deny Utd are looking at him. If they do, they start a bidding war and his price goes up. Fergie has defensive problems and Rio will have filled Fergie in as to what Cahill is about while training with England.

I certainly wouldn't be surprised to see Fergie gazump AVB. Cahill is a Yorkshireman. London will be alien to him. No-one will be able to understand him, plus roast beef and Yorkshire pudding beats jellied eels hands down.

7Cahill wants Man Utd move... Empty Generic gabage Sun 8 Jan - 22:08

bolton10

Wow!...lots of generic garbage. Next stop will be City. Bolton will probably hold on for a substantial fee, should Chelsea/Player negotiation fall through Basketball

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bolton10 wrote:Wow!...lots of generic garbage. Next stop will be City. Bolton will probably hold on for a substantial fee, should Chelsea/Player negotiation fall through Basketball

I'm not sure Bolton are in a position to hold on.

Whichever club he ends up moving too, I hope we either get it sorted quickly OR put out a statement that he's staying till the end of the season.

How ever much we get for him if he goes will be pointless if it's too late to do anything with!

We must sell him, regardless of the amount.

To let a £7m rated player leave for nothing in the Summer is financial suicide.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum