Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An open letter to Phil Gartside

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An open letter to Phil Gartside Empty An open letter to Phil Gartside Wed Apr 11 2012, 16:44

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Some of you will already be aware there's a former football agent called Peter Harrison who has been sandbagging Gartside on Twitter and at mannyroad.com for many months.

Well today he has published an open letter to Gartside. I've no idea if the allegations he makes have any foundation, but the bit about the club receiving £120m from Sky over the last 3 years and Gartside paying himself £350k per year + bonuses is quite shocking. Where is the money Gartside?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2An open letter to Phil Gartside Empty Re: An open letter to Phil Gartside Wed Apr 11 2012, 16:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I read that not an hour ago and rather enjoyed it. Gartside has a lot to answer for, the fact he hasn't sued for things previously said seems rather strange in the current culture for suing everything that moves.

3An open letter to Phil Gartside Empty Re: An open letter to Phil Gartside Wed Apr 11 2012, 16:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was interested at first with these spurious allegations, but as time went on, it appears, that these allegations don't hold much weight, the purported mega bucks book deal appears to have been bollocks and now his "startling" letters are being published on the "manny road" blog... well i think that says it all.

4An open letter to Phil Gartside Empty Re: An open letter to Phil Gartside Wed Apr 11 2012, 16:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I was interested at first with these spurious allegations

You've been Largehat's lapdog for too long.

5An open letter to Phil Gartside Empty Re: An open letter to Phil Gartside Wed Apr 11 2012, 16:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know what you're talking about.

6An open letter to Phil Gartside Empty Re: An open letter to Phil Gartside Wed Apr 11 2012, 16:53

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I was interested at first with these spurious allegations

You've been Largehat's lapdog for too long.

Natasha, you clot, I said in my OP I had no idea whether the allegations were true. Hipster describes them as spurious. How is he being my lapdog? Hold together a cogent WUMmery argument just for once.

7An open letter to Phil Gartside Empty Re: An open letter to Phil Gartside Wed Apr 11 2012, 16:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I meant that "spurious" is such a Largehat word to use.

8An open letter to Phil Gartside Empty Re: An open letter to Phil Gartside Wed Apr 11 2012, 16:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will always look for opportunities to flex my massive vocabulary.

9An open letter to Phil Gartside Empty Re: An open letter to Phil Gartside Wed Apr 11 2012, 17:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Harrison is an undischarged bankrupt - so no point what so ever in Gartside suing - it will involve him in large court costs that cannot be recovered from Harrison if / when he wins.

The man behind the Manny Road blog was 'sacked' by tw for unacceptable behaviour and the Manny Road blog is part of the 'empire' of the man who bought our .com domain name and posted to a United forum, then latterly to an EDL forum.

I've been taught to judge a man by the company they keep - I certainly would not like to be around any of these three 'characters'.

Personally I would not give the time of day to these three, nor advertise their site/s but I'll leave the link up this time to save others the time and effort to track this shit down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum