Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Mavies start the season with Herpes

+7
Angry Dad
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
White84
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

"The enthusiastic writing style is familiar. Have you spent some time at Her Majesty's pleasure '84?"

Read it again......

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In writing that the style is familiar, I'm not saying that I recognise 84's style through being banged up with him - I'm saying that I recognise the style as being similar to someone I've encountered who was banged up. I wasn't out that night Officer.
'84 will confirm or deny this.

"I'm saying that I recognise the style as being similar to someone I've encountered who was banged up."

Did you share a cell with this bloke you refer to?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I encountered this person in a non-prison environment, so no.

You sure........?

You've served your time and seem fairly well rehabilitated by what you post on here.

There's no shame in coming clean.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you must know I've had a couple of nights in the cells on separate occasions but never a stretch. It was all a big misunderstanding. Twice. Or maybe thrice. Never convicted of anything though and that's because I am pure and innocent as the driven snow and a paragon of society.

None of this is anything to do with how I think I recognise '84's writing style.

Yeah, I know - he sounds like Mich Caine / Bolton / whatever he's calling himself nowadays, but this is funnier.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum