Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would You Be Bothered If Romanians Moved In Next Door?

+13
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
mark leach
rammywhite
White84
bwfc71
Tigermin
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
gloswhite
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Of course you bloody would.

I can't believe my hero Nigel Farage is being hounded by the press and other politicians for simply speaking the truth.

Admit it, if you got home tonight and a family of Romanians were moving into the house next door you would bloody shit yourself. Not only would it knock 30% off the value of your house, you'd be worried about them stealing your blow up doll collection when you were out at work.

It seems in our current society that every utterance by a politician has to be politically correct and they can no longer speak the truth without being branded racist.

Surely the media should be applauding Nigel?

Yeah, bloody Romans!

What have they ever done for us.....?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It depends, they might be nice quite people, wanting to make an effort in life, work all week,  not like you're average scrotum living on benefits partying all night.

Sorry, read it wrong.

Anyway, I can only think of two Romanians that I know - Evil dictator Nikolae Ceausescu who killed a lot of his own people and that bloke who played up front for Chelsea and got done for drugs.

So based off my extensive knowledge of the subject matter, they're all obviously wrong 'uns and I wouldn't be happy.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, if you want Romanians to move next door to you, you go for it  Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Sorry, read it wrong.

Anyway, I can only think of two Romanians that I know - Evil dictator Nikolae Ceausescu who killed a lot of his own people and that bloke who played up front for Chelsea and got done for drugs.

So based off my extensive knowledge of the subject matter, they're all obviously wrong 'uns and I wouldn't be happy.

Vlad the Impaler was a nice bloke though.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd like to see a large family of Romanians move in next door to David Cameron and see how he likes it. I'm quite sure that most people would be apprehensive at the very thought. To pretend otherwise is nonsense.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'd like to see a large family of Romanians move in next door to David Cameron and see how he likes it. I'm quite sure that most people would be apprehensive at the very thought. Too pretend otherwise is nonsense.

Exactly.

I trust we can expect your vote on the 22nd?

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'd like to see a large family of Romanians move in next door to David Cameron and see how he likes it. I'm quite sure that most people would be apprehensive at the very thought. To pretend otherwise is nonsense.

I don't want a large, loud, messy family living next door to me regardless of nationality. I don't see why them being Romanian makes it more likely they're neighbours from hell.

Farage has been hammered the last couple of weeks for his racist/homophobic party and rightly so there's just no place for it in modern day Britain. You can't go around making comments like that and expect to get away with it. He's a complete hypocrite getting his parties leaflets and marketing printed in Germany whilst preaching about supporting British workers, his ideas are just nonsense.

I might vote UKIP but only because I'm thoroughly disillusioned with the Labour movement, I will never vote Tory in my life, ever and the Liberals fucked it with a lot of people after they abandoned all their policies to crawl in bed with Cameron's mob at the last general election.

There's nobody else, is there....?

You won't vote Tory but you'll vote for a more extreme version? 

What's wrong with the Green's?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

I don't want a large, loud, messy family living next door to me regardless of nationality. I don't see why them being Romanian makes it more likely they're neighbours from hell.

Ridiculous statement, and typical of the PC brigade.

What's ridiculous about that?

bwfc1874 wrote:You won't vote Tory but you'll vote for a more extreme version? 

What's wrong with the Green's?

I'll vote for them tactically (like a a lot of others) in the hope that it gives the "major" parties a wake-up call.

Say what you like about Farage, but a least he's got the whole immigration debate out in the open properly and we can at least discuss the subject rationally now without automatically being branded racist.

And as for the Greens.....are you serious?

I might as well spoil my paper and bin it.....

All fair enough Breadman, except for the Green thing surely the same principle applies to UKIP they're never going to get into power.

Plus the Greens have this in their manifesto:

DU405 Cannabis would be removed from the 1971 Misuse of drugs act. The possession, trade and cultivation of cannabis would be immediately decriminalised, roughly following the Dutch model. The trade in Cannabis would be the subject of a Royal Commission (see below), with a view to establishing a fully legalised, controlled and regulated trade. Small-scale possession of drugs for personal use would be decriminalised. The starting point would be advice to policing authorities to caution rather than prosecute for offences of drug possession for personal use and to refer offenders to the health-care services (see DU411). Subsequently, regulations would be brought forward removing criminal sanctions for simple possession of controlled drugs for personal use. The recommended sentences for small-scale supply would be non-custodial options. The possession of pipes made for the use in connection with smoking of opium would no longer be a criminal offence. A Royal Commission or similar body would be established to review currently controlled drug classifications, within a legalised environment of drug use. This commission would, after wide consultation, consider and recommend frameworks of social, economic and health conditions for drug use and supply.

Forward thinking party!  Cool 

bwfc1874 wrote:

Farage has been hammered the last couple of weeks for his racist/homophobic party and rightly so there's just no place for it in modern day Britain. You can't go around making comments like that and expect to get away with it. 

Unless, it appears, you're the Chief Exec of The Prem.......

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:All fair enough Breadman, except for the Green thing surely the same principle applies to UKIP they're never going to get into power.

Over the next few years their popularity will only grow - I can see a day when Nigel is living at Number 10.

They're not a racist party, just one that wants to protect the interests of the UK.

If we implemented a shoot-on-sight policy against people coming to the UK illegally society would soon become a better place.

What's ridiculous abouth this statement though - 

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:What's ridiculous abouth this statement though - 

Of course being Romanian means they're more likely to be crap neighbours - don't you read the papers? They have no class or manners.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum